Why did God give such an irrelevant nomadic steppe people, Mongolians...

Why did God give such an irrelevant nomadic steppe people, Mongolians, the greatest blessing of utterly fucking up the Muslim world that makes the Crusades look like a friendly brawl? Their impact on the middle east is still here to this day. Why didn't he give us that opportunity?

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU&spfreload=10

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=uzoWJ33bJRg
youtube.com/watch?v=8MLrWgXAOyo
youtube.com/watch?v=UdPuDhlTwwc
youtube.com/watch?v=yN85zA8Jqs8
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/14178-study-europeans-can-be-divided-into-finns-and-non-finns.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beautiful. Mongols are the most based people on earth.

This is why I'm fine with chunks taking over when whites are gone. They won't cuck

they were almost based, then they had to actually become Muslims themselves. Also the reason the Mongols fucked Muslim shit up is because most Muslim power was directed Westward mostly in Spain and the falling Byzantine Empire, they were caught off guard and many of the frontier territories worked with the Mongols because they didn't like the Muslims

Well, after around 6 centuries God was tired of waiting for the Christians to prove themselves and curbstomp the Saracens. After it was apparent the Crusades were a failure, he lost patience and got Mongols to do the job.

Its almost like god was not with the holy roman empire

>Everything that man does is actually intended by an ancient sand nigger deity
That feel when too smart to be a cuckservative

Found the muslim revisionist scholar.
Now tell me about "muh TWO MILLION dead children" and the tragedy of the lost Islamic golden age.

God knew they would hear his call and convert, as they did.

The black-hearted Europeans were already too cucked by Catholic church

really made me think

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
― Genghis Khan

>Why did God give such an irrelevant nomadic steppe people, Mongolians, the greatest blessing of utterly fucking up the Muslim world that makes the Crusades look like a friendly brawl?

Strange comparison. The Crusades were pretty much the Christian World getting their ass kicked by the Muslim World repeatedly. Trekking all the way to the Holy Land and coming up empty.

It takes Devils to destroy demonspawn.

Look instead at how Christian Europe was miracously saved from the Golden Horde. (and Russia was not)

That's what I'm saying. God didn't bless Europeans, he blessed the Mongols

Didn't happen, it's muslim revisionism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
50,000 soldiers,
200,000–800,000 civilians (Western sources)[5]
2,000,000 civilians (Arab sources)[6]

200k-2million

Are you kidding me?

>The Crusades were pretty much the Christian World getting their ass kicked by the Muslim World repeatedly. Trekking all the way to the Holy Land and coming up empty.

I think you are confusing the crusades with the US invasion of Irak and afghanistan.

they genuinely depopulated huge swathes of the Middle East and Persia and has long been seen as a reason we see a power swing to Europe

He's right though. Only the first crusade was semi-successful (protect travelers going to the holy land by fucking the kebabs shit up so they stop attacking christians)

Every one after that failed miserably. If I recall correctly every crusade after the first had the goal of retaking the holy land, which they never did.

Not at all. Christianity has always utterly failed to "liberate" the Holy Land. Lots of wasted time and effort on their part.

Did you earn a degree in meme history?
Explorators from spain and portugal in 15th and 16th century is why there was a power swing to europe, atlantic western europe to be more accurate.

Who makes trump towers (hint flag)?

Who founded USA (hint john mortom, also flag)?

Who founded Russia (hint rurik, flag)?

Who founded civilized world (hint sumerian and finnish language, flag again)?

Who has highest IQ in world (hint)?

Who has highest population of whites (flag again)?

Who founded Mongolian empire (hint, travels by flag, check it up)?

wtf are you trying to say

We found the spear that pierced our Saviour
We found pieces of the Cross
We took Jeruzalem
God gave us miracled.
Internal politics, Sinning and betrayal of the Church led to the fall of the crusaders.

> tfw highest iq in world

>1204 the crusaders betray their Christian brethren and sack Constantinople for gold
>1206 ghenghis khan unites the mongols
coincidence? I think not
god punished the crusader's behavior by giving the spoils and glory of victory to a bunch of heathens

Read up on Genghis's childhood, his father was murdered, he was betrayed by his own tribe, as a child he lived in poverty in the wilderness hunting for his mother, he was cucked, he was enslaved, despite all this he never strayed from the raw truths of ancient Tengri.

The horse does not know why the spur pricks it. The iron does not know why the hammer beats it. The man does not know why the world is filled with evil. While we cursed god for our ills the Mongol thanked ancient Tengri for testing him.

The Mongols were absolute masters of the material world.

Most rulers believe others exist for their sake, likewise their subjects believe in naive moral codes, that all should belong to themselves or that one must sacrifice for others to be good. None are right. All must sacrifice themselves and others. A ruler also, they must abandon petty foibles, hedonism and those things unworthy of life.

The gods do not care if you shit or masturbate, but likewise if you lay in bed in the morning or waste time on video games like the weak sedentary pampered modern piece of shit you are, they won't care about you, it would be like watching worms wriggle, they won't look in your direction.

Breaking the mould, going againt human nature, that is what makes them watch. If that is what you want your life to be you do it. Take the physical pain and put it in a separate compartment and focus on your great goal.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=uzoWJ33bJRg
youtube.com/watch?v=8MLrWgXAOyo
youtube.com/watch?v=UdPuDhlTwwc
youtube.com/watch?v=yN85zA8Jqs8

Interesting - except the videos.

>lardmongol

Nah...

>Who has highest population of whites (flag again)?
USA?

China?

Are you telling me the Finns are the real jews?

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/14178-study-europeans-can-be-divided-into-finns-and-non-finns.html