ITS FUCKING REAL

ITS FUCKING REAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2152420-russen-hebben-compromitterende-informatie-over-trump.html
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/donald-trump/rapport-hevder-russland-har-skandalevideo-av-trump/a/23894689/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please tell me this is fake. Tell me CNN is not this stupid.

>breakyourownnews
Holy fucking shit Sup Forums don't be this gullible, I know you're fucking better than this.

Kek foretold of this day.

What is life?
THIS IS LIFE, anons!
Enjoy the shitshow!

retards read the watermake you fucking illiterate children

They can't actually be this stupid.

Guys I'm scared. What have we done? How did we get this much power? What do we do with it?

JESUS CHRIST READ THE FUCKING WATERMARK YOU FUCKING RETARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I FUCKING LOVE YOU RETARDS

It's sad but true. This is the state of the MSM.

>literally falling for breakyourownnews
You should all be banned

>
>
>>literally falling for breakyourownnews
>You should all be banned
My excuse is: I'm a newfag here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This is the mental of the average Trumpgen poster
I fucking hate nu-Sup Forums

THERE IS NO FUCKING WATERMARK

It's a creative site where you can create a news story, how new are you to not know what the fuck breakyourownnews.com is? I'm ashamed of what Sup Forums has become

SEE THIS YOU FUCKING NEGLIGIBLE PIECE OF SHIT, FUCK YOU NU-Sup Forums!

THERE'S STILL NO WATERMARK JSUT THAT HEADER AT THE BOTTOM WHICH HAS BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED IN OVER 9000 FAKE IMAGES ON Sup Forums AND THE INTERBUTTS GTFO NOOB

>shopping a water mark there

We see through your lies Brazil. So does Kek.

>Sup Forums's finest elite

i knew pol wasnt as stupid as these days

>thinks he is calling out newfags
>takes multiple baits
Great job, Felipinho.

When did everything go so right?!

i enjoyed this one

I can't believe these liberals are kinkshaming the president elect.

That's a work of art.

It has more buzzwords embedded in there than ought to be possible, like Coca Cola using additives to artificially dissolve more sugar in coke.

HApenning here also

what

toothpaste state media even describes the golden shower event.
My sides
nos.nl/artikel/2152420-russen-hebben-compromitterende-informatie-over-trump.html
It's also on Reuters

I wanna fuck her manboobs.

>dutch
>state media

Didn't know ya fell for that trap.

>#goldengate

My sides

>breakyourownnews
>no link

cool site

That article has to be a joke.

keep it clean

>10,000,000K
I knew Norwegians were lazy but did you even try

>Hillary pissed off Russian hackers
>Trump got pissed on by Russian hookers

you can't make this shit up

> boy
DELET

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Dahnald

>A FUCKING DOT

The point is that it's all made up.

They are not only stupid but also desperate.

This is LITERALLY the fake news their shat their pants about a few weeks ago and they fell for it.

JEB IS HAPPENING

don't tell me it's real. IT CAN'T BE A REAL REPORT FROM SERIOUS PEOPLE.

Is das right, Comrade? And these trucks were just carrying food supplies. And I don't know about any of these little green men the western media talk about that show up in Crimea.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

>mfw

Rick wilson was not the source of this intelligence report, debunking your conspiracy theory of "Sup Forums made this by leaking it to rick wilson XD"

I have seen the report, this image is not a part of the report

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia

Stop faking things

>believing Rick Wilson
You're kidding now?

I read the whole 35 pages and don't remember that part. What page it that from?

Sup Forums we have a huge opportunity in our hards. An oportunity where our sides will reach peak velosity. Send proof that it's fake news first to the filterman, the racemixing kike faggot, (((rebel memedia))), and then we try to make the mainstream "fake news" media to play that shit. It will destroy their credibility as well as the cia's, making filterman seem as sane and credible. Obviously this will not be won by facts only, we need to keep pushing this garbage to bait even more the (((mainstream media))) to double down, and/or create even more """"russian scandals""""

The_Donald crowd must be purged.

Guys, I'm scared... Is Kek here?

So are they doubling down now? Because I think we all know they will have to release the video that they "have".

>66 and fullhose
PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

KEK
E
K

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

#PEEPEEGATE
#NEVERTRUMP

>...what we had...
>...i wasnt part of it...
really activated my neurons

This was from their "FORMER MI6 AGENT" then took this info made it into a real memo and brief Trump and Obama. How desperate are they lol

Kek

Wow, that tweet from Wilson sure is some good proof!

No shit, Sherlock. That's the joke.

You're either an uber autist or JIDF. Not necessarily mutually exclusive

>By: TROLIUS MAXIMUS FOR DAILY TRIGGERING, AUSTRALIA

Seems legit to me.

Praise KEK

I was on my way to work this morning listening to WTIC (local CBS AM radio affiliate) and they mentioned this story in the morning news headlines.

I laughed all the way to the office

Good work lads. Good fucking work.

no proofs!

P R A I S E D
R
A
I
S
E
D

NORWEGIAN NEWS FELL FOR IT.

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/donald-trump/rapport-hevder-russland-har-skandalevideo-av-trump/a/23894689/

>CuckNewsNarrative
>not clinically retarded

I'm ex-CIA

I have some info you might like