*DROPS MIC*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H63ZLceTR-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many of those were blacks provoking/fucking with police officers

Better still, how many were black?

What flag is this?

Not mine.

A cucks flag

This.

because the refugee crisis hasn't hit America yet.

Now post how many gun related deaths there were in Sweden, Germany, and France.

Now post how many Islamist terrorist attack deaths were in Sweden, Germany, and France.

Source btw

youtube.com/watch?v=H63ZLceTR-g

Without niggers, USA would have the same murder rate as a European country. I've always been advocating the deportation of niggers.

>Gun deaths
>Gun deaths
>Gun deaths
Why do we count suicides

>if there's no guns the gun deaths will disappear, they wont turn into knife/hand to hand deaths

Shit bait, cherrypicked dates

Factor out suicides and accidental deaths, the number will be much smaller.

Even smaller if you factor out niggers.

But almost all of those gun deaths were suicides. Why don't you try the number of homicides using guns? Then compare it to the number of homicides using hammers, or, get this fire? Because more people were murdered BY FIRE than were murdered BY GUNS.

You don't need to worry about GUNS in the US--- you need to worry about lighters and matches.

>And then the fat quiet kid went and knifed like 20 Chads and Stacys before he was stopped.

Sure.

"We" don't. Anti-2nd amendment Soros dick sucking faggits always do.

>and then the fat quiet kid went and built pressure cooker bomb and set it off at a marathon
sure

Belguim you make some nice guns, I enjoy shooting the Scar 17.

~250,000 of those are blacks and mexicans

Yeah I know, I'm talking about them when I say "we", just pointing out to their reason (which is always filmsy as hell) for including them.
Why using abnormality like that ? Mass murders always happened, and if anything goes, last year attacks in Europe shows that you don't need guns to kill people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)

Lot of dead niggers and other criminals, I don't see a problem here

bs

If someone wants to commit suicide why stop them?

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. Did it ever occur you that in BELGIUM we aren't fucking allowed to defend ourselves?? Do you have any idea in what kind of communist country we live in? WE ARENT FUCKING ALLOWED TO DEFEND OURSELVES JUST FUCKING THINK ABOUT HOW RETARDED THAT IS

And of those homicides how many were committed by niggers? You should worry about niggers more than Islamists

Joke's on you, I actually own guns.

>not gracing your SCAR with a decent optic

scar is fugly tho

>Samefagging this hard on Sup Forums
Nigger get the fuck off my board

>posting multiple times in the same thread is samefagging

In a way I guess you're right.

>government spy and security programs work, terrorist threat heavily contained
>THIS MEANS THERE ARE NO TERORRISTS.

better pick that mic back up you little bitch.

Didn't that Orlando muslim kill 50 in one incident at the night club? Why you have to lie gypsy?

According to Obongo there are no Islamic terrorists *drops mike*

>between 05 and 15

it's the most cherrypicked example possible

Take out suicides and justifiable homicides.

What you savages need the most is defense from yourselves.

Which has a higher survival rate? A hundred monkeys with clubs or a hundred without? The less armed you are, the higher the probability of your survival. Paradoxical but demonstrably true.

>*drops mike*

Brown?