Sup racists. So if blacks are genetically more likely to commit crime, what is the murder rate for blacks in Europe...

Sup racists. So if blacks are genetically more likely to commit crime, what is the murder rate for blacks in Europe? Especially non-English speaking countries, say France or Italy; as they have large African populations.

How many people do blacks kill per 100,000 compared to whites in those countries?

population of the US: 319 million
total homicide rate in US in 2015: 4.9/100,000
black homicide rate in US in 2015: 19.4/100,000

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not an argument.

Murder rate for nigger has skyrocket since they didn't have niggers 10 years ago

it's illegal here to have racial statistics

You are correct leaf. It isn't an argument, it's a question. Thus the question marks!

Possibly, do you have any data or links?

>say France or Italy
I don't know anything about Italy in tha regard, but collecting this kind of statistics in France is not something they're really allowed to do. I wonder why?

Look it up yourself instead of demanding other people do it for you.

Somehow I'm not surprised. Europe is a place where they're literally banning facts that don't support the narrative.

To my knowledge, most or all European countries don't collect such data.

Is there a European country you can collect racial data?

pic related, some user posted a tiny bit about the UK once (in the fourth section.)

This, actually you don't even need data. Any sensible Western European will tell you niggers commit crimes constantly. It's completely disproportionate.

BTW I remember a dude here arguing with a negro and when he turned his back the nigger stabbed him, killing him. Around blacks never relax.

No, it's just that most countries keep statistics based on nationality rather than color of their skin. US, Australia and UK are probably the only ones who are obsessed with separating people by race.

How's that working out for France, Germany, et. al.?

Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black.[23] Evidence shows that the black population in London boroughs increases with the level of deprivation, and that the level of crime also increases with deprivation, such that "It is clear that ethnicity, deprivation, victimisation and offending are closely and intricately inter-related".[24]

In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[25] Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[28]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[29]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[30]

Race isn't skin color mate. Also we don't have a tradition of racial records in Europe because we were all mostly homogenous so it was pointless.

In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."[31]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

>Crime was a major source of discontent, and sentiment that Portugal was becoming increasingly unsafe since the country turned a destination to several thousand emigrants after 1990, led to the dismissal of Internal Administration Minister Fernando Gomes in the early 2000s on the heels of gang violence that made headlines. Along with the gang crime wave, which involved large groups of youths, many of them descendants of immigrants from the former Portuguese colonies who live in several neighbourhoods around Lisbon, wreaking havoc on commuter train lines and robbing gasoline (petrol) stations, the country was also shocked by attacks on nightclubs, and a rise of violent crime related with local and international organized crime which includes a number of gangs particularly active in Greater Lisbon and Greater Porto areas. A large proportion of convicts by violent crime are foreigners and many people tend easily to blame immigrants or ethnic minorities for that type of crime.[11]

""""Youths"""" KEK

That's much more than I've been able to find. I guess I should look try to derive the racial data out of the immigration stuff. Thanks anons!

So how long before one country gets fed up and attempts another holocaust against niggers or jews? Lots of civil unrest these days, it can't simmer forever.

No race is a skin color, what you are thinking of is ethnicity.

>what is the murder rate for blacks in Europe?

Significantly above average.

that would be okay if 2nd generation migrants weren't counted as native Europeans

In Sweden, one study was made in the early 2000s which looked at crime and immigration status. They looked at immigrants from any country vs native Swedes, as well as people with at least one immigrated parent vs Swedes, for various types of crimes. They didn't show statistics on the exact country of origin with regards to which crime was committed, but they did show the relative crime rate of different immigrant groups, where other European countries as well as USA, Canada, Australia, NZ had the same rate as Swedes, Asians were generally only slightly overrepresented, and people from the middle east and north Africa committed 3-4 times as many crimes.

Immigrants (all groups) were 4.2 times more likely to commit homicide as were Swedes, and the children of immigrants were 2.6 times more likely. Given that rape and homicide are the crimes where the overrepresentation of immigrants is the highest, the rate for middle easterners and north Africans is probably significantly higher than 4 times the Swedish average.

Now, when the data was collected (1997-2001), Sweden had about 13% of the population born in other countries, and 12.5% were children of immigrants. Today, about 18% are born in other countries, and we can estimate the number of children to immigrants has similarly increased to 17%. Given that the biggest immigrant groups have been from the middle east and north Africa, it also makes sense that the overrepresentation of crimes would increase significantly, let's estimate 4.5 and 3 for murder for immigrants/children of immigrants respectively. This would imply that about 67% of all homicides are committed by immigrants or the children of immigrants. A majority of these would be committed by people from the middle east and north Africa. When it comes to rape, this number should be even higher.

I guarantee none of the countries you listed beat their black population over the head so mercilessly and relentlessly with angry, violent, hedonistic hip hop as much as we do here in America. I'd take it a step further and say nogs in those countries don't actively stifle one another for trying to better their situation by saying, "You're acting white." The jews made sure to pay extra special attention to our moon crickets.

But you're absolutely wrong. Look up french rap or UK grime, it's all the same.

>I'd take it a step further and say nogs in those countries don't actively stifle one another for trying to better their situation by saying, "You're acting white."
This is very common in Sweden, and I would imagine it is in most European countries. Immigrant kids bully other immigrant kids for acting Swedish if they study hard in school etc.

>say France or Italy; as they have large African populations
What? They are 0.54% of the population
Anyway i don't think anyone bothered collecting these stats since they are so few but i can tell you that 35% of the people in jail are immigrants, though most of them are in jail for drugs related crimes

While I want to get on the white supremacy train. That image is pretty retarded. A small town in the middle of nowhere (with a population of 1,000) is going to have less crime than any part of LA, it's also going to have less property crime than a rich area. Fucking duh.