Piss

Do any of you actually have the screen grab of the trump piss fanfiction? All I see is claims that Sup Forums did it, but no evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pee Pee
We have MI6 agents here.

there is none

oh noes im exposed! please dont tell M!

If you're too fucking stupid to find it yourself, you were going to believe this horseshit regardless.

They can report you to the CIA and BuzzFeed! Be careful.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf

WE CIA NOW

not a screenshot from /pol, try again

wait what do you want?

>Do any of you actually have the screen grab of the trump piss fanfiction?
idk a sceengrab of the fanfiction? The original one, or any actual proof that it started here.

There is no evidence. Trump is screwed and will be impeached for having ties with Russia.

All I have is this

here you go.

I guess theres no evidence that cant be edited around. Theres a guy on twitter claiming he sent the reporter a word file. He tweeted out the word file, but later removed it for $$.

Im convinced its a fake story, but the way /pol jumps on it and claim it as their own, without any proof, is just plain stupid.

You're welcome.

Also here're the doc,

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

I am with this guy, I want to see some evidence of this being sent to the relevant individuals. If it is proven that Sup Forums even had 1/10th of the input into the document, the whole media, shitty Republicans like McCain, the CIA, and Democrats can be knocked out for the entire duration of the Trump presidency.

It would be the broom to start sweeping away the shit from the world.

If there is an user with actual evidence of feeding this stuff to the powers that be, then post it. Do it.

Just verify the screen caps by checking if they were actually posted back then in an archive. If they were calling this shit back in October/November then that's pretty solid

oh, my.

Never heard about this, it's fucking golden.

Why are we talking about this now, though?
Are some faggots not over it and still beleive the piss tape is coming up?

I think i seen it.

This one?

That is from a Yawwnye video.

because the #NeverTrump rumor mill got roped in and the "telephone game" version of it ended up stated as fact in an official CIA report. from rick wilson, allegedly through john mccain, to where you see it now.

anons were assuming that rick wilson handed it over directly to the CIA but more likely he had no idea he was being listened in on. you're welcome, rick!

Bob Woodward has a copy but he has so fer refused to release it.