Nigger hate thread

He really should have smashed that guys head against the ground.

I approve of this thread

That's some advanced niggertry right there

lib tard logic
>nigger reaches behind his back and moves his arm fast
>cop shoots him
>waaaah he died

Fuck. This is brutal.

These are fucking brutal. Is this South Africa or Detroit?

MORE
BUMP

did he get it right in the face?

What the actual fuck hahahaahahahha

I wonder what makes negroids do these things.

What the fuck are all those faggots doing sitting there when they should be lynching that fucking niglet

see

wat the fuck was this kid thinking? cop is pointing a gun at me, better pretend to draw on him with my fingers

bump
Low IQ really doesn't explain the violence, it explains the poor decision making and the inability to foresee consequences.
I've heard(on Sup Forums) that the testosterone is what's causing the violence, but I don't have a source for that.

Fair point

You know lads, if the USA ever devolves into a genuine race war, I'm going to be sat here feeling like I'm missing out.

After watching these, I can imagine nothing more satisfying than caving in the skulls of the particular variety of nigger your country is rife with.

Violence is wrong user
[spoiler]I don't understand how people can watch someone get assaulted 2 meters away and not even bother to get up and help them.[/spoiler]

this
i want to crack nigger skull on my fist

Appreciate that lad

Okay I'm redpilled now. What should I do next?

story behind this?

Around blacks, never relax.
Don't believe BLM
Don't believe MSM propaganda
Buy guns and wait for the race war

>Buy guns and wait for the race war

When is it going to happen?

>implying it hasn't already started

Find the nearest historically black church and shoot it up. Looks good on a resume.

I'm getting ready to go to work, and I don't see any type of unrest outside. Hmmm

this makes me mad, and it also makes want to buy a fucking handgun.

Exactly. This is the only point of these threads. There is nothing to gain form this. Nothing.

Awareness that blacks are fundamentally more uncivilized that whites, and the BLM and the MSM are bullshit

That's all
>I'm redpilled what now

Nothing, you're redpilled (allegedly), speak the truth when you see falsehoods, victim blaming, white privilage, BLM, cop hating, reverse racism, etc... when you see it.

God bless you user. I hate niggers with a passion.

Sup Forums should really get a "JusticeFor" hashtag trending every time a black kills a white. There would be one every day and eventually people would be forced to be red pilled when they are forced to confront just how much crime niggers commit

thats an everyday nigger occurrence
same story every time
a wild pack of niggers assembled and fucked shit up

>Nigger hate thread
Worldstar Hiphop thread

Fixed that for you. Now why don't you just go over to that site and enjoy your trash there?

>trash
You didn't dispute any of the facts posted in this thread, so what makes you call it trash?

I don't see how a handful of videos are 'facts'

The truth is you just want to see violence. You're the nigger

pretty sure thats in sweden

I was honestly going to hit up my black friend to hang out this weekend before I scrolled through this thread. Now I don't want to have anything to do with him.

This shit is literal poison.

I dare someone to post something that has never been posted on Sup Forums before

That knife to the back of the neck, fuck. Watching the business owner losing position, fuck

see
You think I posted these for no reason?
Why don't you read the thread you shortsighted fucktard?

Found the nigger

>implying shills don't post that

This thread is for the influx of new reddit faggots