We all got played by Russia. Face the truth Sup Forums

We all got played by Russia. Face the truth Sup Forums.

Reagan is turning in his grave at what the republicans have become.

And this "(((fake news)))",at least what you force yourselves to believe, comes from McCain a republican! Not any liberal media!

We have been played!

It came from us

Mccain got played

Reagan did shit that senile old bastard didn't even know what he was fucking saying. He was a puppet.

How do you do fellow nationalists!

Reagan a shit.

Sage

Reagan was a senile incompetent slave to Israel.
>muh Iran Contra

All he's praised for is massive cuts.

You're pandering to cuckservatives bringing him up. Won't work here.

>tfw we did it
>USA got memed by our hackers

Kinda feel sorry for you, tho.

I hate when liberals use the "muhh reagan hated russia why dont you" excuse.

Reagan hated communism. He called the Soviet Union an evil empire. But if you paid attention to any of his speeches, he did not hate the Russian people. He said they were subjugated by an exterior force. He dreamed of a vision where Ivan and Anya can play in the same playground with Mike and Sally. Gorbachev was one of his very good friends, he visited Moscow later in his years and took back the evil empire comment, said that was from a different era.

Reagan loved Russian people and Russian culture. He hated communism because it was evil, simple as that. If he were alive today he'd be proud that Russia managed to unfuck itself from communism so fast.

Worthless millenials. I have a pube in a jar that's older than any of you fucks.

Replace Sup Forums in your pic with russia than it would be more accurate

> Amnesty for 3 million beaners
> Why Kali is forever blue

Was a puppet that pissed all over my home before I was even born.

Life isn't a game man
the better man will always win
who you fucking with really?

Greenland's shape in the map is disturbing me

> Russia managed to unfuck itself from communism so fast.
Are you serious? Literally nothing has changed in Russia and Easter Europe since then. Excpet for allowing us to leave when it becomes unbearable. Same people who were "communists" back then are "capitalists' right now(or their children).
Moreover Putin is apparently on the way of restoring "the former glory".

>muh raygun

Get fucked neocon

The Simpson-Mazzoli Act made employers liable for hiring illegal immigrants and made it illegal to hire illegal aliens knowingly. It also granted certain seasonal immigrants and gave amnesty to about 2 million illegal immigrants, who had to prove they were not guilty of crimes and that they were in the country before 1982 as well as passing a test about the US, its history and the English language.

Granted it was not a bill I supported back in the day but people are making it out to be like Reagan signed a bill that gave citizenship to 3 million illegals immediately without them doing anything whatsoever.

>giving amnesty to illegals
>not a huge magnet for more illegal beaners

Nice try neocon

Bulgaria off you go, you probably have less knowledge of Russia than the Americans here.

I have houses in your "Country" Sofia & Montana.

Also property in Moscow, and can tell you that not only has Russia changed more and more every time I visit (not denying it can seem a bit backwards in some things) but comparing to what Russia used to be like it is quite impressive.

Unlike fucking Bulgaria mate. Next time make sure you don't sound like a retard when you open your mouth.

This goes to anyone who has no clue or some sort of reliable source/experience regarding what they are saying.

Assuming you're not a paid Trump shill.

"Oh, don't look behind the curtain, Dorothy! Pay no attention!"

I don't like Trump or Putin, but the Reagan turning in his grave thing is sort of funny... Why would Reagan be upset at a US president working with a foreign right-wing authoritarian?

>Assuming you're not a paid Trump shill.

Oh no, a social parasite in his mom's basement called me his favorite buzzword, whatever shall I do.

Get a job you fucking edgy hippy masquerading as a conservative

>muh Reagan
shut the fuck up

>implying that trump supporters don't hate McCain or most republicans.

>muh conservatives

You can't be this dumb. can you?

>Some guy is literally paid to write scandalous documents about Trump
>writes that Trump paid prostitutes to piss in Obama's bed

nice job, fuckers.

McCain is a neocon shill. The sooner the FSB puts some polonium in his lunch the better.

Good post. Reagan made it pretty clear. And he also ended Cold War

McCain isn't a Republican in anything except name, and neither is Lindsey Graham.

OP is a faggot, and is probably named Lindsey as well.

We got an advanced retard on our hands.

>We
(you)

>got played by Russia
Good

>Reagan is turning in his grave
Fuck Reagan.

>McCain
Muh WMDs, fuck him too.