CERN, Meme Magic, and the Mandela Effect

Sup Forums I think I figured out how alternate timelines and realities are happening. The reports of forgotten memories, alternate timelines, and other phenomena began around 2009. This was the year that testing began on the Large Hadron Collider.

If the theory of black holes as they relate to space/time is correct, then it's entirely feasible that CERN has been inadvertently opening parallel times and realities with their testing.

Granted, many of the changes are small, but significant. This is consistent with the relatively small scale of CERN's tests. Unfortunately, we can't know for sure when some of the larger changes (Mandela dying in prison, the portrait of Henry VIII disappearing, etc) took place, but it's entirely probable that these changes occured around the time that CERN was running larger tests.

But it doesn't stop there. I have found very plausible evidence that CERN testing may have a direct relation to Meme Magic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk
youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU
www2.kek.jp/en/topics/2011/KEK-ISIS.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First we should note the geographic location of the LHC. Most of the LHC runs underneath France. The Germanwings plane crash took place in the French mountains, close to the Italian border, but take a look at the schedule for the LHC in 2015. A few weeks before the Germanwings crash, there was activity at the LHC.

If we consider that we are dealing with space/time, it's conceivable that residual disruptions would have made it that far over a few weeks.

But things really kick into gear in 2016

Pic related is the LHC schedule for 2016. Pay close attention to the months of June, October, and November. These months had election results which should not have happened by any stretch of the imagination. If you look for the dates of the Brexit vote, the Colombian referendum, and the US Election, you will see that the LHC ran tests on or around these dates.

Therefore, it's entirely plausible that alternate realities leaked into our reality during the LHC tests.

just sayin, last year I was in a universe where it was spelled "bernstein bears" and esperanto was made by a german living in southern germany, the main languages were german and latin. I've never given a fuck about that meme language but I had to look it up due to an argument with a liberal jew.
shits all different now.

>its another "college liberal arts major doesnt understand the basics of causal relations" episode
American education eeveryone

check this out

Orks in WH40K have a similar belief system. You might wanna check if you're not one of those least special kids.

>CERN
>Alternate Timelines
>LHC
Hmmmmmm...

user, what does this have to do with Time lines?

lol

wake me up

The number 111 is a sign that the gate of opportunity is open. The thoughts you are thinking are manifesting at record speed. It is the ideal time to make use of this manifestation. If you wait too long, you might miss your chance.

it was always looney TUNES and merry MELLODIES.

WE MUST REACH TRUMPS;GATE

It diverged before that. My family died when a train was bombed on 911. They returned in 2009 and nobody remembers Line 382.

What does opening miniature blackholes have to do with meme magic, quantum computers, and the cymbolarity?

youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk

proof?

Donald Trump = John Titor

Heard about it not long ago. End of we're the champions live has of the world. Myth busted

But who is Okabe?

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
>Dolly never wore braces in Moonraker

youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU

You are a fucking idiot.

Reptilian Space Jews need to go.

>>/x/
>>Sup Forums

CERN?!

These were pics of my mutilated family in the train wreckage, for insurance purposes.

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole runs friend. Let it go, if not for your own sake, for the sake of your family.

Mandela died in prison???

www2.kek.jp/en/topics/2011/KEK-ISIS.html

I feel a little bit like Alice; tumbling down the wabbit hole.

mindfuck

OC berenstein shift list dump incoming:

Berenstein Bears is now BERENSTAIN Bears
Interview with a/the vampire
sex in/and the city
mirror mirror on the wall/magic mirror
chic-fil-a/chick (some remember chik)
luke/no, I am your father
If you build it they/he will come
Smokey the Bear/Smokey Bear
beautiful day in the/this neighborhood
we're gonna need a bigger/you're gonna need
daylight savings/daylight saving time
cruella Deville/De vil
book of isiah-the lion shall lay down with the lamb/the wolf shall lay down with the lamb
sketchers/skechers (shoes)
Proctor & Gamble/Procter & Gamble
Life is/was like a box of chocolates
dilemna/dilemma

Silly child, you know nothing of the true meme magic at hand
soon KEK shall make memes dank again, CERN is just a front

DOLLY HAD FUCKING BRACES

You say tomato/You like tomato
new zealand moved from above to below australia
Australia moved closer to Southeast Asia
Panama Canal is now north to south not east to west
n*sync/*nsync
Reba Mcintyre/McEntire
puce changed from yellowish to pinkish
Chartreuse changed from burgundy/purplish to neon yellow/green (almost as if they switched)
JC Penny/JC Penney
Charles Shultz/Charles shulz
looney toons/looney tunes
52 states, not 50 states and 2 territories. Flag still had 50 stars
Madagascar did not have 22 million people living there
Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down In THE most delightful way/In A most delightful way
VW logo didnt have a line through it separating the V and W

Memeing aside, it's funny how the only people with this "memory" are ones who know fuck all about my country. Things would be so massively different if he had died in prison

Picture of Henry the VIII with a turkey leg??
Dr. Doolittle/Dolittle
Fruit Loops/Froot Loops
Publically/Seperate
MLK assassination was fairly close, multiple shots, handgun not sniped with a single shot with a rifle
“Go home, walter” was mike not the black guy
Jiffy/Jif peanut butter
Barbara Streisand/Barbra Streisand
Svalbard? Norway seed bank is now Svalbard Seed Bank
North Pole ice land mass and explorer Edmundson never existed
Japan is next to Russia and Korea instead of China
Fidel Castro died around 2008
“Me Tarzan, you Jane” never happened
“Beam me up, Scotty” never happened either

Curious George had a tail
“Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown” no great pumpkin
Oscar Meyer/Oscar Mayer
Lincoln Logs/Link'n Logs (unconfirmed)
South America moved east

New york is further south than Boston, and Rome

Tobasco/Tabasco

Febreeze/Febreze

Double Stuffed Oreos/Double Stuf

“Spare the rod, spoil the child” is not in the Bible

i want off this timeline

C3PO has a silver leg

(Popeye character) Olive oil/Olive oyl

Book of Revelations/Book of Revelation

Sarah McLaughlin/McLachlin

Richard Scarey/Scarry

Dan Ackroyd/Aykroyd

The birds (hitchcock) was black and white/was color

House/House M.D.

North pole ice sheet is gone

Captain Crunch/Cap'n Crunch

He died in 2013. Straight up hogwarsh
Has a country ever fucked up as bad as your shithole?
Oh yeah, Rhodesia

This. As a South African it boggles my mind that people actually believe Mandela died in prison, it's not a case of parallel universes it's a case of you being fucking retarded.

can cern get me the last two minutes of my life back from reading this complete bollocks? dear lord....

>CERN, Meme Magic, and the Mandela Effect
I can already tell this thread is going to be a clusterfuck of retardation

(Thou)

OP you stupid faggot. You literally copied the post I made on the mandela effect subreddit months ago

cern is weapon

to be use by us or againts us is yet to know.

isn't every thread ever mentioning anything near those subjects, hell, even anything related to science here is just a clusterfuck isn't it?
also

This.

El Psy Congroo

Moot

I like to read something like this but then some retard comes out claiming that new zealand was above australia and shit like that. I like science-fiction but come on it has to have science not only retarded fiction

O.O I've known this for a while Information disclosing will not derail Xenu.

nigger people have been suggesting (without evidence) that CERN is related to the mandela effect for at least a year now, you don't have to pretend that you came up with this asinine theory, people will think you are much less retarded if you maintain a degree of separation.

reminder that mandela effect is a psyop

That's just what the Mandela affect wants you to feel.

haha, okay retard. come back when you have proof.

>looney tunes

how does this even make sense

As they say in Texas, never let the facts stand in the way of a good story.

Proof of "facts".

>mona lisa has a smirk

I wonder if the monopoly guy and the pringles guy are brothers

Hey I can see my parents' house and the place I was born, neat

its looney tunes and merrie melodies. if you cant see why that makes sense you are a fucking moron.

as far as I don't care for most tinfoil shit, mandella effect is the scariest one to be honest.

Like, you know these things happened for a fact, you saw them with your own eyes
After that you look at it again and its something entirely different, and its not like a single case but MANY, MANY people are experiencing that.

>this is your brain on conspiracies
I'm liking it, this is pretty entertaining to read.
It's also really funny that no matter how retarded a conspiracy is, they quality of "evidence" is no worse that "jew world order" and other shit millions of people literally believe

Has to be parallel universe. Couldn't possibly be a) shitty memory or b) not paying much attention to irrelevant shit which is pointed out a decade later.

The fact that it's called the Mandela Effect...sides can't take much more...even someone with a passing interest in the world would not have thought he was dead.

Fire up the hadron so we can erase this shitty wtc7 tier thread.

Toons is a pun, tunes is plagarism

Guys, I'm a theology/spiritual philosophy geek.

Here's what I found out over the years:

What most societies have called "God" over the millenias is one of the three main aspects of Ultimate Reality.

Let me explain. Ultimate Reality (refered to as "Brahman" in the East) is beyond concpetualization. However, it has three faces, so to say, three personalities (which are in fact pars so 6 personalities). What I mean by that is that Reality has three main aspects:

1: the physical aspect, represented by the couple matter/sound, vibration: this is what abrahamic religions call God ("God made the word, and the word was dear")
2: the metaphysical aspect, represented by the couple time/abundance: this is what hinduism calls "Vishnu", lord of death and life and his comparse, Lakshmi, who gives success and richness to those who are devoted to her
3: the symbolic aspect, represented by the couple void/expansion, growth: this is both Shiva and his comparse and also Dyonisos, lord of crops. Basically everything related to sex, fertility, growth etc.

In shamanism, there are three worlds and the beyond. We are in the middle world. The under world is the world of power and the upper world is the world of wisdom. Our world is the world of personnal interest. Beyond is hard to describe, it's related to pure freedom, pure creative power and quantum physics.

If shiva/dyonisos/void etc is related to the underworld, and cern is communicating with it (through void) we could potentially harness power (as in vital power, life power, not necessarily power over others) from it. In exchange, we would have to act upon this power, for our interest. This power could save us or destroy us.

Basically, internet is maybe a door between worlds, and cern can be a door between the middle world and the upper world. Internet holds the potential to communicate between all three worlds.

>new zealand moved from above to below australia

You're a dumb fucking nigger if you actually believe this one. I've experienced this shit but cunt, if you really think we'd have snowy alps in a location closer to the equator than Australia then you're fucking retarded.

*cern can be a door between the middle world and the lower world* actiated through the communication with void

nah dude im not twelve so i actually remember watching them. the tunes and melodies refers to how they all had songs and scores. unlike the crap you grew up on.

The difference between the shamanic practice and internet is that internet is more comparable to an organized religion while shamanic practice (soul journeying) is more of a spiritual democracy.

In shamanic practice, there is no intermediary between you and spirits, angels, guides, power animals etc.

on the internet, there is a caste of priests (anons) who force feed a religious myth to other users. The spiritual experience is indirect.

Parallel realities appeared even when we were fucking beasts crawling in the mud. According to the theory, of course.

What does it mean?

Why is it mostly American stuff being changed?
Why isn't it something like the local guitar player that played pubs and gave out three albums before he died, in my town that is changing.

If anything, mandela effect shows us how easy it is to manipulate a large group of people.

Reality is subjective and we only know things by comparing subjective experiences.

mfw Battleship Galactica is now Battlestar Galactica.

And Adama is played by Eddie Olmos, not Xavier Bardem.

Because my fellow Americans are obsessed with snowflake syndrome. If it's not their genders or their sexuality then it's being Special by knowing information that no one else knows kind of like the start of Mormonism without the drive and non laziness to create it. Anytime someone gives you any sort of I know what's going on Mandela effect spell chances are if you say okay dude what now? I believe you 100% now let's go stop it they stutter and stammer and make up some new b******* as to why they're just being lazy Stoners and making s*** up all day

>Censer
Is this your first day here or are you b& bait age?

kill yourself

sorry, too busy having an orgy with your female siblings, mother and gf ;)

suck my dick ;)

If I accidentally disclose my specific timeline/universe, like I am from the no-turkey-leg/died-in-prison/*stein universe, is that enough information for the time lords to find me and isolate me out of the main timeline universe? Like why bother trying to control people when you can just remove them from existence all together?

I dont care if its true, better mad god that claims and embrace its madness than cristcuck who is lieing about his sanity.

Kek, does people putting the asterisk symbol at the end of the correction instead of the front count?

>459 degrees below zero
Wew lad, nice way to mislead everyone and hit below 0k

>Protestcucks, their tinfoil hats, their reading the book of revelations as if it was the da vinci code
>the thread
Protestantism, not even once

Jamal, pls go.
what you are doing is called rape
and you will soon have no dick, it will be cut off just before you will get deported

>tfw even the uploader titled the video what everybody thinks it was
>uploaded in 2007
>2 years before CERN
youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4

jesus christ y'all are goddamn retards
"oh but im a Sup Forumsack and im so intelligent because conspiracy theories"
holy shit. maybe if you were bothered about actually LEARNING something, maybe you'd be actually intelligent.
nice kek thread though.

tfw when doing a phd in physics and this thread is full of science illiterates

there's four 6s in the cern logo though...

it should be 6666 not 666, just with that the pic doesn't work.

it's a huge transmutation circle they are doing a stone