I don't frequent Sup Forums and don't know much about the board culture here but I have a question to Americans that...

I don't frequent Sup Forums and don't know much about the board culture here but I have a question to Americans that post here and voted for Trump.

Is he just a useful idiot to you or do you actually believe in him as a person?

Trump never called me a Nazi.

I believed he was the better choice over Hellary Cunton. Confident that my life will be objectively better with him as prez than it would be with the same old shit as before

Go fuck yourself you stupid nigger

I love him more than anything and I can't wait to see him in DC on January 20th.

Lurk moar, faggot.

Glass the planet.

I believe in him as a person now, I didn't always. Before I did my own research, I would just go along with the left's public opinion (I lean left of center) without actually putting the time in to doing the research.

We all believe in God Emperor Trump.

WITNESSED

I like his foreign and trade policies.

Fuck off nigger

>useful idiot

He's bringing in jobs and trade deals already while Obama's trying to start WWIII with Russia

SHADILAY

Praise kek

Fourth time voting for president, he is the only candidate I voted for who I actually support. We don't have someone as based as Merkel to vote for user, sorry.

I don't fully believe him but Hillary just pandered to niggers and I fully believe the country will go to complete shit very soon if nothing is done about immigration and the niggers aren't put back in their place.

>useful idiot

Nice meme but anyone still thinking this guy is dumb, is full retarded themself.

Not an American but I'll put in my two cents. He has said some truly stupid things in the past, I don't think anyone here can refute that. But it is better to build a presidency under the rule of a loudmouth instead of a corrupt pathological liar. My biggest concerns are about his attitudes towards investment in substantial and continued scientific R+D but it was better than the alternative.

He's a pretty cozy symbol and did a good job getting the left to arrogantly overextend in its manipulative behaviours, but overall America isn't going to get any better until the people themselves take a stand.

You have to understand the mentality of the average Trump voter.. they are all pretty much the same. They are low-information, low-intelligence people, largely from small towns where time has left them behind. Most don't have a gf or a wife, as women want more sophisticated men these days and not some country hick hunter or fisherman in a pickup truck. As such, Sup Forums types are very sexually frustrated, and in general rendered impotent by the changes in society that they have not adapted to. In their anger and frustration, they lash out at minorites and anyone who is "not like them". Trump will help the exact people that Sup Forums hates, and hurt the people (lower class white ne'er do wells) that voted for him. The people who voted for Trump voted for him to destroy the system. In the classic style of 'misery loves company', Trump voters figure if their life is hell, then everyone else's should be hell too. Sadly, the kinds of people that voted for Trump (low information, low-IQ people) should not even be allowed to vote, and should be satisfied with just taking direction and guidance from those that are more intelligent than them and know what's best for them. The election of Trump is one of the greatest political catastrophes of the 20th century. Let us all hope that he is just a 1-term president, or ideally, that he is impeached, removed from office, and jailed in the next year or two.

>But it is better to build a presidency under the rule of a loudmouth instead of a corrupt pathological liar.
this is the same rationale flips have for picking fentanyl man

and now we're sinking deeper in shit more than ever.

I believe, with some reservations like his stance on Israel and belief in economic protectionism. I think he will be the best president we've had in decades. He's certainly not an idiot.

nice pasta my man my dude

Shadilay!

Can't argue with that

Just typed it 3 minutes ago.. not pasta

Ok I have a question for you.

Why do you think that real estate mogul, billionaire and current PEOTUS is a moron?

I'll never understand where it came from, he is probably one of the smartest people (in the US at least.)

Trump has never shamed me for being white. He is anti communist. It's all I need.

I welcome chaos. There needs to be some vehicle to shake loose the top 1% so I can carve put my own space.

Trump seemed like the way to go to produce the most chaos.

t. Butthurt liberal

You talk a lot about IQ. Do blacks tend to have low IQs or only white Trump supporters?

He's the hero America needs right now.

many blacks have low IQs, too. But not all.. I work with some very intelligent black people actually. I know Sup Forums just posts ghetto thugs all the time and says they represent all blacks, but this is not true.

> Dunning-Kruger, the bantz edition.

You don't really get it, do you? Trump is the candidate of the working class and this is obvious bait.

how about kanye?
>he black
>he drumf suppotah
>he dumb

>most of trump voters don't have gf/wife
>woman don't want trump
>trump still got 46% (as opposed to hillary 48%) votes
>???

>(low information, low-IQ people) should not even be allowed to vote

Well, maybe
But you know who really should not be able to vote? non us citizens
And do you know in what counties hillary got more votes than trump?
Mostly in those with highest density of immigrants.

>I know Sup Forums just posts ghetto thugs all the time and says they represent all blacks, but this is not true.

But it is, the majority represents the group.
Everybody knows not ALL blacks have low iq/commit crimes etc. but the fact is more often than not that proves to be the case

Elections have never been a choice between ideal and terrible, its always been shades of grey, lesser degrees of shit. I think Trump was the least shit. Hillary was heroin, give the answers idiots want to hear in the short term, but its going to catch up with you sooner or later, and your country will be stone cold dead in an alley surrounded in syringes. I think Trump is beer, it has the potential to be awesome but keep an eye on the situation and don't overdo it. I'll take a schooner of Trump and see how it plays out.

I have absolutely faith in him

>candidate of the working class
i think he is indeed

the working class wants to be born rich and get to fug Melania-tier prozzies

Fpbp

>Why do you think that real estate mogul, billionaire and current PEOTUS is a moron?
He has some economic sense, but mostly because he surrounds himself with people who provide him with good advice regarding how to make money or get other things that he wants for himself.

You only need to listen to him talk for about 30 seconds before you realize he is essentially a one--trick pony.

Don't take the obvious bait, newfriend. I moved from a major city to a rural area and the white pickup truck country boys all have cute white girls. Best decision I made moving out of Niggerdelphia libfag central where whitey is completely cucked.

he's dumb but he represents a return to sane nationalist values. the idea that saying something like "america first" is actually considered radical is unbelievable.

>88

nice
>ID: VJaYS

here's my two cents
for the longest time, everyone running for a position has been a crappy sack of shit that whoever "edgy" crops up suddenly becomes a beacon of hope for everyone.

i think people continue their support not because they truly support the person but they just have to have a place in this world by have a political stance.

I'm not American but I still largely support Trump.

He's the only one that actually wants to do something about globalization and immigration. He accurately sees China as our greatest geopolitical threat at the moment, instead of other politicians who are still stuck in the Cold War.

He also seems pretty smart since he managed to outsmart both the Republican and Democratic propaganda machines.

I just hope he keeps his promises now, but I am hopeful.

he's the best option we had and a first step towards a new hitler

SHADILAY

i didn't vote for "the real LGBT ally bruv," i voted for nobody

Trump is the candidate of the working class

Hahahahaha please find me in 4 years and tell me how the working class has fared under Trump

I'm a Yank, mid 50s, have lived overseas most of my adult life (military service, then other professional work, my own business, etc). I currently live overseas.

Trump is an embarrassment to me, but not to his voters - they apparently believe in him, despite Trump being born w/ a silver spoon, private school-yard bully, despite him bankrupting many business partners, not paying bills, & clearly having little moral or ethical compass. He's one of the least intellectually capable guys we've elected. He'll do some time but I'd honestly be surprised if he makes it thru a single full 4-yr term. My guess is, when the going gets tough, he'll quit. That's his M.O. but of course he'll sell it as 'my work is done here' or something like that. Americans are no different (certainly no smarter or harder-working) than anyone else, and imo they fucked up w/ this choice.

>do you actually believe in him as a person?

I believe he wants to make a deal.

He cleans up DC a little, slows the flow of immigrants, and repeals a few archaic gun-control laws. In return, him and his friends make a few billion on the side. Trump gets richer, and America is better off.

For instance, Trump is replacing Obamacare. I'm certain he'll work it in a way that benefits a few companies he or his friends own, BUT, the cut he takes will be far smaller than Michelle and Hillary take.

tl;dr: Trump is a greedy billionaire, just a hell of a lot less greedy than Obama's regime was. And he's fine with just making money, he doesn't need to ban guns and force white genocide and sell our American jobs the way the current leftist establishment did.

For me personally, all I want is 4 years without sneaky fucking gun-control bullshit. The vast majority of Americans of all races and genders are ok with easy access to guns and loose self-defense laws. It was purely the media and government pushing that shit all this time, executive orders at midnight, false flags, outright lies from the media, blowing up every little shooting. I'm sick of it.

I tend to agree. Its a balancing act; who's overall policy do I support the most VS which points i disagree with the most. There is a lot of peer pressure in elections though I agree with that 100%. But considering voting in America is optional, if you took the time to vote, you must have had some sort of motivation given that you can tell your friends/family you voted for X instead of Y. The history of America's presidential campaigns has been 80% emotive language and rhetoric and 20% thought out, practical and well reasoned solutions. And that is being generous. Considering the huge bias in the main media channels in America prior to the election results, I think its clear that calling all American citizens mindless sheep is selling them short. If everyone bought the CNN narrative, we should have seen a 70/30 landslide in favour of Hillary. I think a lot of average American voters keep their opinions to themselves. Which is how it should be. It is no ones business except yours who you vote for.

Honestly thats the thing I am most annoyed about "Trump speech pasterns are that of a 6th grader" or something like that.
But the fact is what is the point of giving long speeches that barely anyone will get anything out of (looking at you obongo)
If you can just get straight to the point, say what you want to say and thats it. When you talk to entire nation you have to talk simple, because all people will understand you anyway and your point still stands no matter how you present it.
When you try to make long speeches about nothing you just SOUND intellectual and most of the people won't even get what you say and those who do will understand that it was just bullshit way of dodging a question.
If you are going to answer the question get to the point or just provide some simple background as to what you want to say and cut to the chase.

Holy shit...

I work for the railroad here and things have been tight lately. I have enough seniority that I'm stable, but not enough that I won't get put on furlough if things get worse. Both Trump and Hillary came here, I went to both rallies. Trump told us that he believed us when we all said that the quoted unemployment rates aren't accurate, and said that he'd secure our job stability. Hillary said not to vote for Trump because he's racist and hates people. The decision was basically made for me.

At first it was the latter, but now it's both. Besides, Trump doesn't scream at me that I'm a racist every chance he gets while giving Jamal a medal for beating my neighbor.

He doesn't call me a Nazi either, although he'd have been right to.

When you run Killary Rotten Cunton, you give people no choice. Trump is a byproduct of unelectable Killary.

Oh fuck me this has to be bait. I'll take it anyways. Take me then. Native Virginian from the DC area, born and raised. I'm as city as they come, and I voted for Trump. WHY?

Because I've had to watch my whole life as this area got worse and worse, flooded with more and more illegals. Everyone knows that Virginia has always been a Red state. Always. And yet there's so damn many illegals here now that it's going BLUE. There's a million people in Fairfax County alone, and most of them are brown, and with them comes all kinds of shit like child abductions. There's also a human-trafficking problem that the police here can't even deal with because they aren't equipped to. Girls just disappear. Trump's plan to fix it is simple: send them back, keep them out. What was Obama's plan? Bring more in. Hillary's? Bring more in. If you seriously don't get it yet, you're dumb as shit.

Even if Trump is lying out his ass, it's so worth it just to fuck with the Left for fucking us for so long. Your turn to squirm.

>I think a lot of average American voters keep their opinions to themselves. Which is how it should be.

i wish it were like that, but as you know,
everyone on twitter and all sorts of social media has some shit on their page just to have a piece of the action.

It's not just america though. this culture of wanting to have a say in everything to appear "cool" or whatever has been going on for so long and doing very little for actually digging deeper and weighing things.

i think debates are pretty good because it really shows how candidates think and there is no one to save their ass but themselves. I would like it better if there was no audience, save for the few experts asking questions.

This is my favorit quads.

Praise it
Shadilay

he will make America great again.

he might even let you white German folk immigrate here too (with Congress's help)

Trump never called me a nigger

>says they represent all blacks
we literally have never said this you retarded commie nigger faggot