/fit/ myths

/fit/ is full of lies, Jewing, bullshit, and falsehoods.

The steroid Jew has addled the brains of too many /fit/fags and is leading them to degeneracy and self-destruction.

Let's take apart the /fit/ myths and see the golden truth of health and genuine fitness shine from the superior man of Sup Forums

First /fit/ myth:
Lean is strong.

The reality is that lean is weak, and fat is strong. Even the steroids cannot undo that reality. The strongest are still the heaviest and they have to be fat. Eddie Hall is the first man in history to deadlift 500kg. He's on the juice, and he's fat. Skinny fuckers that want to look like Justin Bieber and touch each others' six packs don't and can't lift heavy.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A

Who lifts the heaviest weights in Olympic weightlifting? The fat boys. The superheavyweights.

There is no getting around this fact. The skinny boys are the weak. The fat boys are the strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs
youtube.com/watch?v=PmUKrsw2tzM
youtube.com/watch?v=4rTnh95PHws
youtube.com/watch?v=l12qMvW9r44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Settle down fatty.

/fit/ has always been broscience and thinly veiled homosexuality.

>veiled
It's not openly gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs

Lean and skinny is weak. Fat is stronk!

Last time I went on there, probably three years ago, it was veiled.

Good stuff, agree 100%

Fitness culture is one of the most blue pilled beta cultures out there, it's really disgusting to be honest.

I still miss him m8...

But that's not true. You can pretty strong while still being lean.
Of course to get more you need juice and fat, but just stop at some point.

>raw strength is the only goal worth pursuing
These guys are gonna die before they're 50.

Zyzz was a roided up wog faggot who died of a heart attack in his 20s inside a sauna with a ladyboy in Thailand.

don't be a sad cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=PmUKrsw2tzM

Zydrunas. Big Z. Not little skinny lean ass six pack Z. Big fat strong Z.

Coach Z?

There's a middle ground, you autistic fuck. Most people don't lift for the sake of becoming the world's strongest man, and being a fat pile of shit doesn't make you fit to begin with. Fitness is about finding a balance between strength and cardio.

On top of that, the strongmen of the world aren't fat because being fat makes you stronger. They're fat because they're not worried about cardio, health or looks, and because staying lean and worrying about their diet might cost them that 0.5% boost in energy that they need to win a championship.

When it comes to pure performance, health and practicality in sports, war or daily life, a body like Mike Tyson, Dolf Lundgren or Daniel Craig is ideal.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rTnh95PHws

Brian Shaw. Current World's Strongest Man

Not exactly lean is he?

Another fit myth

>thinking you get big arms by training arms

>training body parts in isolation not movements

Yeah, I never understood why Zyzz was popular. He was such a raging faggot. For months I thought it was a joke and that people only like him ironically.

>t. fat /leftypol/ neckbeard mad cause he can't see his dick

Faggot or not he was the first domino to fall in creating modern gym bro culture

/fit/ isn't about being strong. It's about being aesthetic, like a roman statue. Faggot

Another myth

>claiming to lift whilst weighing sub 220lb

That's bullshit, but if it was true, it would explain the faggotry in modern gym culture.

>When it comes to pure performance,you just contradicted yourself you sissy faggot

Yep, you can't have big arms without big shoulders. You don't get big shoulders from doing pissy isolation movements.

Steroid use shows up strongly in the deltoids too. Usually very easy to spot someone on the juice by looking at their delts.

>I'm an illiterate gypsy faggot
Why am I not surprised?

So /fit/ is about being a muscle Mary degenerate that is all about the gay looks and not about being useful for anything?

This. Essentially OP can't appreciate the aesthetic beauty of the male form. All he cares about is the numbers. It's such a niggerish mentality that I can only assume he's northern European or African.

i am sorry for you being a gypsy of homosexual orientation.
stupid dane, lmao.

Being good looking is healthy for your mind and personality. Fucking retarded subhuman. Strengthfags are compensating for being ugly as fuck and eating too much

>caring about numbers
>niggers

uh...

OP is not gay. OP does not go in for Greek practices. If you want to spend your time in the bathhouse with your gay buddies admiring each other then that's your lookout.

>Former powerlifter that never took roids

I can confirm everything you've saying. If you go for lifting heavy, you're going to end up looking like OP's pic. Even if you do equal amounts of cardio. You'll also end up with an immensely wide variety of physical ailments.
Also, genetic make up plays a role in body tupe as well.

That's exactly why it is true, every gym is infested with zyzz imitating faggots

Yea this exactly, literally zero point to doing single joint movements when natty, breaks my heart to see noobs doing arm days

Also no greater satisfaction that outlifting a juicer faggot twice your size whilst preferably wearing glasses

lifting prevents me from wanting to kill myself
checkmate fatsos

I don't like /fit/ culture, but how is the body in the OP useful for anything besides lifting weights? He's too fat to function in regular society. If he tried to fight, he would run out of steam in a minute, and he'd get his ass beaten by someone half his size.

>i am sorry for being a gypsy of homosexual orientation.
At least you admit it.

Girls like lean on days she's not moving furniture, idiot.

This. Being able to lift weight is pretty useless in modern society anyway. Aesthetics is pretty much the only reason for a normal person to lift. Strongman is a sport. If you're into it for the sport that's different than being into it for the health aspect.

This.

Zyzz is a perfect example of the kind of ridiculous losers the fitness industry is filled with.

Fitness retards idolize this guy, a druggie who killed himself at the age of 20.

Sad.

>He's too fat to function in regular society
you're too stupid to function in a normal society.

let's cool down the autism

You've been bigly jewed

Caring about numbers is the one true logical way for increasing body mass and strength simultaneously in a linear fashion

>3 sets of 15 for a "pump" with indiscriminate weight works better than progressively overloading compound moves

Excuse my ignorance but wha tis juicing? Roids?

>Someone who doesn't understand the large difference between body building and powerlifting.

.t lazy undisciplined beta

Fuck off, that's not what I meant at all. Strength and fitness is useful. However, being a powerlifter is pointless for anything other than being a powerlifter.

youtube.com/watch?v=l12qMvW9r44

It's like I'm arguing with a gradeschooler.
Step it up, gypsyfag.

You realise he has to wear an oxygen mask after pulling those kinds of weight?

>ITT Sup Forums outs itself as fat losers, who have never competed in any sport in their lives, surprising absolutely nobody.

The only numbers they understand or respect are "ay yo bruh how much can u bench" and "how many baby mamas u got".

Nords are basically the same.

He doesn't have to fight. The guy is a tank. You send him in with an axe to draw aggro and the mages and archers handle the dps.

Yeah, it's pretty sad. He's barely able to move, and is winded after a minute.

Juice = steroids

you're arguing with the autist voices in your head.
seek medical treatment.

Being a body builder is all the strength you need. Being a powerlifter is completely useless. Why have the ugly body in the OP that takes more effort to get when you could be just a regular lifter and look like a statue with less effort?

Yes.

Judo would be good for him not boxing.

Lifting progressively heavier weights in powerlifting movements is the most effective way to add size for a natty not on the juice, you don't have to compete in powerlifting to utilise this

Nothing worse than a skinny bitch who thinks he is some kind of Adonis because he spends hours curling

AYYY

That guy in pic related is a Manlet if he isn't on juice, they all are

Get off my street, you dirty beggar.

>OP can't appreciate the aesthetic beauty of the male form

We all knew leafs were gay, but you take the cake.

Pretty much this. If you lift just for muscle mass and eat your 3000calories a day youll look fat because for example the six pack you get from training your belly is hidden under a decent layer or fat unless you train and eat to loose fat which is pretty hard if Not near impossible if you want to gain muscle mass

Why even lift when you have such a shitty personality? Kill yourself you fucking waste.

Yeah, fat losers like all those fat bastards in rugby packs. Oh wait...

What's wrong with that? Better than clogging the system when you're old

>is such a good goy that he's 100% dedicated to being better farm equipment for his jewish masters
>balancing function and a e s t h e t i c is jewed

Ok. Just remember when Rabbi Shekelstein has you building the slave quarters in Zion that you aren't making yourself as strong as possible to lift building materials for the kikes, it's because being a fat shit and dead lifting 1000lbs means something to YOU.

The red pill about fitness is that all our modern western martial arts and fitness sports were created by Freemasons and Jews and have nothing to do with the arts used before.

Stop kidding yourself bacon boy. You wouldn't have the balls to get in the ring with him. Gloves or no gloves.

You're right but raw strength is almost worthless. Nobody likes a fatty

ok. Just got condused because you seem to be against steroids but then you're promoting this Hall who is on the juice.
But when I re-read it I saw that you're just saying that even though he's on roids, he still has to be fat to be strong, not the other way round.

Here's the thing, /fit/ isn't particularly fit. It's populated by betas who have decided to try weight training to make up for their shortcomings. Bodybuilding is an absolute joke, it's hilarious that people think it makes you alpha. However being and actual athlete, and competing in a sport at a high level, has so many positives it's unreal. It will make you actually fit, keep your mind healthy, improve your willpower, it's hard to explain. For those of you who have never competed at a high level, you probably wontvsee the advantages. Those of you who have will understand it is one of the true red pills in the world.

Fat does nothing to make you stronger. There is just often a correlation between absolute strongest people and fat. When you're busy being completely strong you can't afford to sacrifice gains by cutting

>states that compound movements can't be involved when combining aesthetics and function

Show us your body, I bet you are a Manlet and squat 2 plate whilst shaking with a red face

I also bet you look small in clothes

If you can't recognize a good male body, odds are you're an ugly piece of shit who can't into self-improvement because he doesn't even recognize what he can aspire to.

Aesthetic of human bodies isn't any more inherently sexual than any other kind of art, you fucking pubescent child.

All these guys would has out in 30 seconds if they had to actually movie in a fight or had to run. They're strong but not fit.

There has to be a balance.

Fat helps handle heavy weights. The easiest way to explain this is take a cans of beer cans 2 full 1 empty. Put empty one on bottom put full one on top. Its all wobbly and shit. Now put the full one on bottom and full one on top. Its sturdy. If a two guys are of equal strenght and one weighs more. The one who weighs more can handle the same weight easier.

t. Brofessor

Because not a gayer. Because not on the steroid Jew.

You want to stick a needle in your ass to LOOK /fit/?

Hey, may as well stick the heroin needle in your ass and enjoy yourself instead.

Pic related, fuckboi.

Wrong. Why do you comment when you don't know what you're talking about?

You've got to completely separate strength from "fitness" if you're going to talk about 300 pound powerlifters and strong-man competitors. Yes, they can lift heavy barbells; no, they are not healthy. Guys like Eddie Hall are lucky to make it into their 40s before their first heart attack.

They think being bodybuilders makes them alpha and will finally help them lose their virginity

That's why most of /fit is 170 lb Manlet seven after three years of lifting

They dont train to fight they train to be as strong as possible. What you say is irrelevant

What does this have to do with me, you fat pile of shit?

Sorry about your homosexuality

Also, I'm saying being a fat shit so you can lift an extra 50lbs isn't a combination of aesthetic and function. Sumo wrestlers are fit dudes, but they aren't aesthetically appealing dudes.

If I could look like arnold swarzenegger after 2 years of steroids rather than 10 years of hard work and strict diet, I would do it. Then I would spend all of that time that would have gone to lifting and improve my mental gains and fucking your girlfriend. Stupid beta cuck. Drugs are tools that improve lives and save time.

>being under 10% bf

you have to be a homosexual desu

Ok so if that's you I don't have to communicate with you anymore fucking kek, great bait

Too manly for you, cuck?

You're not going to look like arnold without steroids period

>Drugs are tools that improve lives and save time.

Except when they don't

Powerlifting isn't a sport by the way, but oly is. It truly is sad that anyone would be content not to push their bodies and train to be the best at something physically. Also, training for girls or looks is pathetic, training should always be about winning.

this is the zenith

This

What a waste of effort just so you can walk around shirtless three days a year like an autist, and cower in fear when a superior bull male walks past

>whilst
painfully british

Does somebody have a weight problem? To be fair I'm impressed when they can actually stand with all that weight. I imagine I would stronger if I carried another man around with me everywhere I go.

I would rape you in prison

>war
How are you going to function during prolonged periods of food shortage (ie. war) if you don't have any tissue that stores energy?

Fat does nothing. It's just fat. The strongest lifters are fat because they literally never cut, that's why they are the strongest lifters.

It makes no real practical difference though. Whether you're a bodybuilder, a powerlifter, an olympic lifter or a strongman, you are stronger than an overwhelming majority of the population. It's a stupid, pedantic argument. Whether a dude can pull 400kg or 500kg, at the end of the day what matters is that he can break OP in half.

Fat 100% does something ask any powerlifter