Brit/pol/ - Healthy Lifestyle Edition

>Corbyn refuses to back down over total dedication to open borders
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-back-clampdown-9586477

>IRA gangster Martin McGuinness resigns, Sinn Fein on course to batter the DUP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>Tories promise to tackle 'stigma' of mental health but refuse to give additional funding
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mental-health-stigma-funding-government-nhs-a7516461.html

>UKIP to lose huge amount of funding as Italian 5-Star Movement divorces itself from EU Parliament grouping
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-italy-m5s-ukip-idUKKBN14S0HG?il=0

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy official makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video; Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

New links in the next thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/argh8anOJQA
jis.gov.jm/prime-minister-holness-makes-historic-trip-state-israel/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38584705
kentonline.co.uk/hythe/news/corbyn-activist-who-blamed-tories-118644/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Corbyn

I am YKTD

My insecure tripcode !ZeXiY.i5UA may be compromised so I will use !!hn7ASgIZ1vE instead

!!hn7ASgIZ1vE

is a complete and utter joke.

This thread is now in honour of /AreGuy/ Marshall.

youtu.be/argh8anOJQA

Discipline and good order will come to you only if you post "Happy Birthday Marshall!" in this thread.

Well, Happy Birthday Marshall.

the absolute STATE of the alt-right

Devaluing their traditions and throwing themselves at the mercy of public opinion just for a few likes and shares. Just like Diana.

The Royal Family and all traditions relating to it are just memes by this point, and they know it, which is why they play up bullshit like this to grab onto their high approval ratings with the public with white-knuckled fury.

Republicanism is coming and shit displays of 'muh feels' such as this will not save them. If they're willing to lower themselves to this sort of bullshit then they deserve what's coming to them, cretins.

>that awkward moment when they have to transition between agreeing that people dying is bad and then get back to political ad hominem

Stand with Israel

Fuck off Peter.

Stand on top of them? For sure.

>The Monkey and His Master.jpg

Someone post that one of the swansea labour council tranny

Watching some yearly wipe are we?

>1 minute awkward serious moment in a comedy programme

I would have ignored it, nobody cared about Jo Who? I'm convinced she was never an MP and it was all a constructed false flag/psyop anyway

>fuck all coverage
Loving Every Laugh

>Plaid CUMry

No, I'm watching PMQs

It is so utterly frustrating that none of them are mentioning immigration.

Labour seem to have made the "muh immigrants prop up the nhs" disable that part of the argument.

Based Corbyn will bring UK to its knees.

It says something of the state of our country when the two can be confused because the same arguments are made in each of them

>stolen valour
lucky for him he's too young to be prosecuted

>66
>00
>111

mentioning immigration would be racist and racism is the greatest sin of our times

This is degeneracy that I can't even comprehend.

Fuck you. Israel is gods chosen people. So the faithful will be blessed

jis.gov.jm/prime-minister-holness-makes-historic-trip-state-israel/

>female Labour MPs yelling 'yep' after every bullet point Corbyn makes, like it's a fucking nigger rap battle

Can you get more cucked than Corbyn?

DAS RITE WHITE BOIS

Fuck this is so tiring watching this.

>"our" NHS

Please stop my cringe reflex can't take it any more

>gods chosen people

The absolute state of Lutherans.

>people actually take a meme Sup Forums ideology seriously

It's ARE lad, not our
As in, OO WILL SAVE ARE ENN EYCH ESS

>

How many MPs are they projected to have in the next GE?

>SNP

Oof, easily 5 or more

Nothing can stop the Milkman

Hopefully the same amount as they have now thanks to fptp

Why are so many trannies extremely ugly and manly?

The scousers and mancs say our kid but they say it like are kid

...because they're men lad, that's sort of the point

>irish mp telling her to postpone a50

>tfw no priti patel gf to talk about politics with

she is looking fine today

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38584705

>Germany says 280,000 asylum seekers arrived there in 2016, a drop of more than 600,000 on the previous year.
>The German interior minister said that the decrease was due to the closure in 2016 of the Balkan route and the migrant deal between the EU and Turkey.
>Migration has become a heavily politicised issue in Germany ahead of federal elections in the autumn. As voters punished her CDU party in regional polls last year, Mrs Merkel acknowledged that the migrant crisis could have been handled better.
>The total number of asylum applications in 2016 was in fact higher than 2015, at 745,545, the minister said. However, the majority of claims involved people who had arrived the previous year.

Only Koreans understand how plastic surgery works, I like it this way though, you can tell which girls to avoid.

Oh look it's tesco value boris johnson

Doing what every other MP wants to say but can't

>le nhs needs privatising because it's inefficient xD

When will this meme end? The NHS is one of the most efficient forms of healthcare in the world in terms of health expenditure per capita.

The NHS needs more funding, it's currently being massively and intentionally underfunded. The solution is to fund it properly and consistently over the long term. We all know tories just want to starve the beast, point out that it's sick, then put it down.

This isn't to say that parts of the NHS do need restructuring and overhauling.

Corbyn gave some okay questions today on the NHS, but people will take little notice cos he hasnt made this a repeated incident

Oh look, it's Angela Eagle.

Not heard too much from her since she made up that story about a brick through her constituency office window.

>filling up this swimming pool constantly instead of fixing the hole is the correct solution

Is that YKTD?

I think it is

They're doing a fucking shit job of starving it then

So long as the NHS is focusing on treating fully preventable conditions no matter how much money you throw at it, it won't get better.

Why do you post here so much

Ive known neets who bum off Sup Forums but you take the biscuit

>Me
>Alt-right
Ah yes well done newfag well done
(crickets)

>honourable MP for Dewsbury BTFO by Bercow

It seems like alot of the more social/extroverted ones are the ugly ones though.

Some are decent looking and don't need surgery though.

To be honest lad i dont think the monarchy will be about after our lizzy shuffles on. Buttraged feminists will never accept a king

It's funny because if they wait long enough they'd have an absolute sovereign in power that's completely left-wing and cucked

>Some are decent looking and don't need surgery though.
That`s a pretty gay opinion, lad.

As much as I hate the monarchy it does prevent just anyone from being able to be head of state, and it is one of the last few British institutions that preserves some tradition.

Heh RBS Chesser is my local branch, gotta go to fucking corstorphine now, cunts.

>implying Charles won`t die before the Queen
It doesn`t matter anyway because the Queen is going to live forever.

You're not wrong in general but I don't think this is particularly harmful. Similar probably happened long in the past its just they didn't all have chinkshit smartphones back then. It's good to see a bit of admiration from the youngest generation and to know they're not all being discouraged from anything remotely connected to their heritage.

I think you're right to be careful, and that it's probably already too late, but I don't know that your extreme pessimism is warranted in this case.

>because the Queen is going to live forever

This is what they do. They did it to the railways in the early 90s and they did it to Royal Mail a few years ago.

BR was incredibly efficient but was so starved of subsidy that it was incredible it survived at all. Then when the cracks began to show and crisis after crisis they sell it off to their friends. It was just exposed that the Southern GTR franchise was awarded to Go-Ahead by a man whose consultancy business was working with at the time. Again, a huge tory sham operation. Since privatisation taxpayers have paid more in subsidy per year than at any point under british rail.

Royal Mail was run down, had all types of issues and was sold at a ridiculously low price which of course shot up almost immediately.

Now all that's left is the NHS. And they're doing it. If you can't see it you are a fool.

Any of you lads use these?

>Brass Eye was ahead of its time

>he doesn't know how a monarchy works

because they're genetically inferior which is why they're also mental and unstable.

Do you lads think that the Freemasons actually have any significant influence in society? My dad was a local politician, and when he first got elected to the town council he was approached by the Freemasons with an offer to join the fraternity. Unfortunately he refused, so I have no idea what their meetings would be like.

Anyone listening to LBC? James O'Brien attacking trump for trusting 'Russian spies' over the CIA. Seriously, how did this man get elected president.

Just prop her up on the throne and tie some strings to her. Makeup and some formaldehyde, no one will no.

kentonline.co.uk/hythe/news/corbyn-activist-who-blamed-tories-118644/

The Corbynite I put in the OP headlines some time ago who blamed his shoplifting on the Tories being in government has been spared jail

What m8?

Some are, albeit it's extremely rare though.

I don't think they secretly control society or anything. They're just powerful/rich people who do favours for each other, like how Jews do.

>no
Killing myself now.

The absolute state of our justice system.

When the Freddie Grey thing happened all I could think of was Gary Lineker explaining what baltimora means

>I'm only a little bit gay

>those e-mails on the daily politics
>no doubt the nhs is the biggest issue that gets through to the voters
>why not increase tax
FUCK OFF!

Explain why my taxes need to go towards drunk sluts in A&E or operations for obese alcoholic smokers

going to the shops lads, want anything?

Yeah, I want you to fuck off, int scum.

Big, juicy penis.

Maybe the NHS wouldn't be underfunded if half of was treating pakis and old people with the sniffles.

Britain will cease to be part of European civilization to will be part of the English-speaker-globalist "civilization", just like USA / Canada.

GG

>tfw went for a run at 6am, had a wank and took some tramadol and now i'm watching an idiot abroad season 2
who /comfy/ here?