Hey, I heard you guys made that fake intelligence report that's been going around...

Hey, I heard you guys made that fake intelligence report that's been going around. I just wanted to congratulate everyone here for a job well done. America will be making nonstop piss jokes for the next four years!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump could murder someone at this point and no one would believe it because of how shitty the media is at reporting actual stories and not shitty fanfics cooked up Sup Forums.

I hope people don't take the piss out of him

German media is reporting on that shit as if it were real.
By this point (((journalists))) are nothing more than trained monkeys on a typewriter.

>four years
Try eight.

...they won't be making them on buzzfeed.

There are no evidence Sup Forums faked this report.

There are no evidence the report is not a credible one

can someone post that image which shows how it all started here? didnt manage to save it yesterday

The image contains like 2% of the evidence you need to prove it was you.

It's just some vague posts

This to be honest family

It's hilarious

Media has cried wolf so many times I literally don't believe anything they write about Trump anymore

Yep. The media is truly pathetic.

is this in that report? i didn't read the report. if this is in the report then holy shit wtf

trump is just like us regular people guys!

I admit I don't come on Sup Forums very much. I thought this place was pretty pro-Trump. But now he's a national disgrace, and I gotta give you credit for your part in it

nice try shill

Replace Trump with Bill Clinton and it reads like something youd see here, with bad spelling included.

Im not sold that this was anons doing but even if it wasnt its an obvious fake.

do you shill in every post?

I like bill, i do, but he and hillary are clearly pedos.

Piss off OP

Im not shilling, Im stating that the memo reads likes a fevered dream Sup Forums would come up with.

Not like something a dude who chalks up ethnic cleansing as a necessary loss wrote it.

same here in France

We know it was.
Also, him on Twitter.

This is some vague posts that do not prove the origin of the story is from Sup Forums.

This is like 2% of what you need

>This is like 2% of what you need
That's a lot more than the evidence about the credibility of the report.

1. Many of the pictures are not even a part of the evidence, but they are just there to add volume to your pictures.

2. the so called evidence are a bunch of very vague posts that do not say Sup Forums has anything to do with this.

3. The posts claim the information was sent to rick wilson, but rick wilson says he is not the source of this leak

What you think what is it?! I bet money on pedophilia.

That's not how evidence works. When you report on something your are obliged to prove your work is credible, not the other way around. But you already know that, do you?

>Using Rick Willson as a reliable source

Hello buzzfeed

Oh, you're saying it's just an unsubstantiated report then

Do you think the CIA would just take this report without having any evidence to support it?

They are just not sharing what evidence they have to avoid revealing their methods to the public, i would say.

Yes, that exactly what CIA would do in 2017 according to my prior observations.

Im always skeptical of anything being legit.

But yeah I think there is a very real chance it was some obvious bait that the media dropped at first but Buzzfeed swooped in and gobbled up.

They are thirsty and desperate, also incompetent

Have much observation about CIA last time?!

Plenty

Share with us?!

I can confirm. It's abhorrent and hilarious at the same time. MSM is absolutely dead.

The CIA and FBI probably/hopefully simply mentioned it as exsisting. What was reported was that it was only mentioned and not any context.

This was reported by CNN and Buzzfeed took that as signal as it must be legit so they posted it.

Also what you think guys if it really was pedophilia who it was boy or girl?!

There is also no evidence the report is credible for fucks sake buzzfeed basically has a "yeah we push this shit and no we cant prove any of it" disclaimer.
So either way we have no prove at all... kinda similar to ALL the russia Trump claims from the media and cia.. interesting isnt it?

Local news in Massachusetts just now reporting on this, not once mentioned it is unverifiable

Does anyone have any more of these?

The fuck am I reading?
This can't be real.

Nonstop jokes for the next four years? You fucks have a five minute attention span.

oh, my bad. sorry user.

add this

Nope but i belive what if trump will act not like kremlin want we will see all this fap content on russian government TV in prime time. At least they show such content with opposition politicians.

Its actually verifably incorrect see Prague guy being at the USC.

If the MSM had integrity they would be headling it as "Erroneous and unverified Memo posted by Buzzfeed"

Nah you guys will just jump onto the next bullshit trump scandal and pretend this one never happened

It would honestly be easier to understand you if you just used google translate. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

In the future please post only the australian approved version.

Thank you very much for your co-operation germanon

If trump will go out of under kremlin's control they show all shit about him on RT. You even can make record and fap on it after.

It isn't on the report. Most of these types of posts are being thrown around by Larpers.

They beat "Drumpf" into the ground for a pretty fucking long time.

>Sup Forums is literally THIS gullible
no wonder you believe the holocaust was fake

Its on the actual Memo you idiot.

The FBI/CIA report only references the memo as existing.

OH MY GOD I AM FUCKING DYING PEOPLE ARE LEGITIMATELY BELIEVING THIS SHIT

Maybe truth even worse?!

Fuck of shill. This is the guy who's shilling in every thread.

>Do you think the CIA would just take this report without having any evidence to support it?
Dont know, better ask Iraq, just to be sure.

Like the "Intelligence Report" written by a british student who simply said "Saddam has WMDs lol" and America used it to go to fucking war?

Bush used cause he want war. Also Bush was Putin's friend. And it was purin who get all profits from Iraq war, i some time think can be any connection here?!

fyi, drumf is almost certainly under blackmail by fsb

so there's more truth to this joke than you know

>purin

purin putin Putin Nitipu Pitun it's all same shit.

Forget to change your flag Moshe?

The report came out last summer, not Nov 1st!

This is why he preemptively denounced the intel agencies. It all makes sense now!

You need to go back

>pizzagate is real but this is fake
LMAOing at your life right now

Haha if this is in the report it was made by Sup Forums.

>is real
>Israel

Stfu or I'll gas you

Every-time I read one of your posts and replies I wish that all of Tel-aviv's residents would be in front line against the Hamas.

Don't you have some trees to burn down, yehezkel?

היית מת שמאלני מוצץ זין.
לך תמצוץ זין ערבי עוכר ישראל

JEWISH CIVIL WAR

Get in the oven you stupid leftist scum

לך תמצוץ את הזין של אלאור אזריה יא חתיכת ערס ערבי שכמותך.
כן, מזרחים הם ערבים, סורי :)

>יא חתיכת ערס ערבי
חחחחחח היית מת שאני איזה מזרחי אוטיסט יא קוקסינל שמאלני

אולי מצצת כל כך הרבה זין עד שהמח שלך נדפק, אבל יש רוסים בארץ הזו שרוצים שתמות

רוסים הם מזרחים לבנים. יש לכם מוח של נמלה ואתם רק מחפשים איזה מנהיג גדול עם זין גדול שישלוט בכם, בדיוק כמו מה שקורה עכשיו ברוסיה. חבורה של דגנרטים, הרסתם את המדינה עם העלייה שלכם, איך שאני שמח שאני לא צריך לעבוד עם אפילו רוסי אחד ביום יום
=)

phlegm intensifies

hahahahhahahah

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

בלי רוסים לא היית לך מדינה להרוס, השמאל הוא שרטן לעולם שצריך למות לפני שיעשה נזק בלתי הפיך לחברה.

> יש לכם מוח של נמלה
חחחח למה מי אתה? אומר שאני הדיסלקט בזמן שאתה מזדהה עם השמאל.

There are no credible sources that the origin the report is from Sup Forums

This is not a part of the report. the report here, none of the pages contain this screenshot

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia

>איך שאני שמח שאני לא צריך לעבוד עם אפילו רוסי אחד ביום יום
כן, אני דיי בטוח שאין הרבה רוסים בעסקיי הפלאפל

בוא נתחיל מזה שאם כבר אחד מאיתנו הוא הדיסלקט, זה יהיה מי שלא יודע לאיית סרטן
בוא נמשיך עם זה שמהרגע שהמדינה נכנסה לשלטון הימין (שזה פחות או יותר מ1977) המדינה נמצאת במדרון שלילי מתמשך. רמות העוני, השחיתות, חוסר ההשכלה, והאלימות רק הולכות ועולות. הימין לא הביא שום דבר טוב למדינה, והוא רק ממשיך להוביל אותנו לאבדון, אני בטוח שאתה אחד מהמפגרים שחושבים שביבי נקי ושזו סתם קונספירציה נגדו, נכון?
תאמין לי, לפעמים קשה לי להאמין כמה שאתם פשוט מתים, מתיםםםםםם שיהיה איזה רודן שיגיד לכם מה לעשות. רוסים עלובים.

היית מת, אפס. אני בהיי טק, מרוויח 30 אלף בחודש.

what is this filthy kike jibberish??

תזכורת שאם אתם לא מצביעים למפלגת שמאל בבחירות הבאות, נפתלי בנט רוצה מדינה אחד לשני עמים והוא רוצה להכריח שני מיליון פלסטינאים להיות אזרחי ישראל

Hebrew maybe.

Im just guessing

>Let's get it if already one of us is dyslexic, it will be those who can spell cancer
>Let's get on with it as soon as the state entered the power right (it is less or more than in 1977), the country is continuing negative slope. Levels of poverty, corruption, lack of education, and only violence are increasing. Right not bring anything good for the country, and he just continues to lead us into oblivion, I'm sure you're one of the cretins who think that Bibi clean and it was just a conspiracy against him, right?
>Believe me, sometimes I can not believe how you just die, Mtimmmmmm be a dictator to tell you what to do. Russian poor.

>America will be making nonstop piss jokes for the next four years!
And it's all you can do!

BORDER WALL
MASS DEPORTATIONS
FIVE YEAR BAN ON EX-CONGRESSMEN LOBBYING
LIVESTREAMED EXTERMINATION OF ISIS
BAN OF FOREIGN FUNDING FOR POLITICAL PARTIES
ISLAM LEFT OUT IN THE COLD
MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA STABILIZED
A RETURN TO LAW AND ORDER
BLM DECLARED TERRORIST GROUP
BLACK PEOPLE ELEVATED OUT OF THE GHETTO, MAKING THEM R VOTERS FOR LIFE
MANNED MISSION TO MARS