Washington "Assault weapons" Ban

cdn.firearmspolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/WA-AWB4.pdf

Fucking faggots, this state can suck my cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Ei0wn
archive.fo/sXREw
youtube.com/watch?v=mEXxIhp9PD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who wrote this fucking trash?
Find me their names.

they try every year in WA and OR, but so far it hasn't passed so assume it won't this time either. the assault weapons craze died down in 2013 for the most part

the goal is to cut guns from the east/west continental coasts

i don't get this part, is a machine gun NOT a machine gun if its rate of fire doesn't exceed 300 rounds per minute? if you shoot a semi automatic rifle faster than 300 rounds per minute manually is it a machine gun?

Covering their bases. Bumpfire stocks and cranks are now on the block it seems.

To answer the second part of that, no, as you have to depress the trigger each time

There is a gun rally at the capitol on Friday. You /k/unts better take the day off and come show your fucking support.
Also, if any of you /k/omandos (or Sup Forumsacks) want to go shooting later, a bunch of us are going to the Triangle Pit after the rally.
pic related: This was at last year's rally
Gun rally:
Friday 1/13/2017at 9 AM - 12 PM
Washington State Capitol
416 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia, Washington 98504

Link to the event:
archive.fo/Ei0wn

Bob Ferguson, Attorney General

>bumpfire
So they're trying to keep people who own AR15s from being morons and firing them incorrectly?

This bill is way out of proportion then. Let it pass, you range rule violating lumploaves.

You are all about the same height.Weird.

archive.fo/sXREw
>Among the supporters standing with Ferguson in September were the parents of Will Kramer, who was wounded in the Mukilteo shooting. Kramer’s parents spoke in support of an assault-weapons ban then, and his father did so again Monday.
>“If our current political leadership doesn’t have the will to pass a ban on the sale of assault weapons, I would support the assault weapons enhanced background check bill as an incremental step towards increasing public safety and reducing gun violence,” Paul Kramer said in a statement.

How about you not be a blubbering faggot and call your state reps and bitch about this to them instead of shitting up an Ethiopian hand puppet forum?

Never gonna happen eastern washinton well btfo this bill

Washingtonfags look like complete numale cuks

Would stuff left boi in a dress and bag his butthole.

Lights off, of course.

Calibro here. I'm gonna laugh at all you fags who made fun of us when WA and OR get cucked too.

They are getting cucked because your fags are spreading your cancer.

How can you be pro-guns while simultaneously looking like a nu-male cuck?

It's already been proven in multiple threads by a few actual autists that very few people from CA actually move to your shit states and those that do either don't vote at all or vote very conservatively. So uh, yeah. You're being cucked by your own people, sorry that CA culture is just more pronounced than yours.

Get it together out there or we're going to have Vietnam style falling of dominoes. Vote and take your friends

XD inna/k/le magic olaceexdd

>no true Scotsman

Pls tell me your typical /k/ommando doesn't look like that
Pls tell me I haven't been posting with this all along

No thanks

>Sup Forums trying to /k/, captured in picture form
Yeah.. I don't want anything to do with that. NDs and basketball sized groups at 25 yards incoming.

>cartridges are in a clip
>assault weapon

ENOUGH!

Why are the coastal states so shit when it comes to gun right?

Ok, Washingtonfag here.

What are the odds this actually passes? Are there enough retarded faggots in this state to ruin my favorite hobby? I'm scared bros.

I1491 passed because not enough people can figure out how to debate the points that actually matter to the opposition instead of just going on about the things that matter and make sense to us. NRA doesn't seem to care about us. We might be fucked.

My inner bully wants to beat the snot out of this little twerp.

>fuck

>You're a big assault weapon!

If this manages to pass, I guarantee you there will be blood

>It will be different THIS time, guys!
lmao

Someone needs to turn that picture into a Lieutenant speirs meme™

yeah, my blood. when I escape an oppressive regime by my own hands

what should we buy before the ban guis?
>inb4 lowers
>inb4 AK

Tyranny must be extinguished. With a rusty knife.

Being near the ocean makes you a massive complacent pussy I guess

>IT'S THE FUCKING CALIFORNIA DEFINITION ORIGINATING FROM THE 90S

REEEEEE FUCKING CALIFAGS GET OUT OF MY STATE

but for real they've tried multiple times, this will probably fail again.

It's the beaches

National carry reciprocity and Florida permits can't come soon enough. This fucking state.

Funny because every shit stain I've encountered that has metastasized here from your shit state has spoken openly about how fucked up, ignorant, uneducated, and backwards we were until they started flooding in and fixing it with blue votes.

This ain't go nowhere, Republicans control the senate.

Then they'll just put it on the ballot and get it passed.

is the guy in the blue the guy who sings rainbows for everyone?
youtube.com/watch?v=mEXxIhp9PD8

>le debate meme
back to
Nobody gets swayed by an autist dropping their spaghetti about some cause.

So is no one in this thread aware that Repubs control the senate? Cause this thread shouldn't even exist on the merrit.

Funny, when I moved out of ca I couldn't shut up about how fucked up, ignorant, uneducated and backwards CA was and how it really needs to be flooded and fixed with red votes.

By 1 vote
Dems control the house
>ballot initiative

Did you read the opposition in the ballot packet? It was awful.

what are state laws? i 100% support these guys.

source: cuckafornia resident.

it might be best for ca to leave the union.

Build the wall. Let them see if they can power their AC with smug and grow nuts and avocado without our water.
It would be terrible though, the rest of the country would be flooded with 'refugee children.'

>it might be best for ca to leave the union.
user you are replying to, I would love to see that happen.It's unfortunate such a beautiful place needs to be fenced off to contain the infectious human waste there, but it needs to happen.

It won't get through the Senate then. No gun control groups will introduce an AWB on the ballot.

>mfw I am sure people said this about California.

Funny how that may be true, but regardless some user (unfortunately I didn't screencap it) pulled some .gov numbers and calculated that CA transplants in either WA or OR (I forget which) accounted for literally less than 1% of votes in the state. So while CA may be a cancerous state breeding liberal bullshit, don't blame, "muh CA boogeyman" when it's probably your neighbor who thinks you're a gun toting psychopath. Faggot. Easy to blame others instead of fight for your rights. People tell us Calibros all the time that it's, "our faults" when you shitstains don't even know what it's like to have your rights trampled and yet you have the nerve to sit at your keyboard and try to tell me it's my problem. Fuck you, retard. Fact of the matter is, liberalism is spreading in coastal cities, blame whatever you want, but soon enough all coastal cities will be like CA, and if is the face of people fighting for your 2nd amendment, boy oh boy are you fucks in for a sorry surprise.

REEEEEEEEE
CALIFAGS STOP RUINING MY STATE
I DON'T WANT TO MOVE TO FUCKING ARIZONA

>and having a reservoir clip, disc, drum, belt or other separable mechanical devise for storing, carrying or supplying ammunition which can be loaded into the firearm
So it's not a machinegun if it has a fixed internal magazine not loaded by a clip and fires at less than five shots a second?

>califags
Washington is by far the most "progressive state" and has been for a long time. Before people started to leave california

you have no one to blame but yourself

Mind if I borrow some of that salt for my eggs?

Arizona is already full of califags. You can't go anywhere or do anything with out running into them.

Also I am pretty sure these .gov numbers about CA voters in WA and OR are bullshit. Just some butthurt califag doing what califags do.

It's not the Californians, it's the illegals. If the vote were limited to white people WA would go red every time. Purge the illegals and anchor babies and Olympia will be singing a very different tune.

>Mind if I borrow some of that salt for my eggs?
Why would I be salty? I'm just telling it how it is. I'm not complying with the new CA laws so I don't really care. It's your battle you have to fight. Good luck :^)

You don't really feel the pain until it comes to where you live. I'm legit scared of this passing.

But illegals live mostly in the east, which is the red part of the state.

Nope. Seattle is a sanctuary city, so we don't actually know how many illegals there are.

And how do you think it became a sanctuary city? Do you live in Seattle?

Why does it have to be on Friday morning. I have a job

I have in the past, although I escaped to a quieter place since then. Seattle being a sanctuary city is entirely its own bubble of virtue signaling retards. It has nothing to do with the population of the rest of the state.

I'm not going to defend the cucks at Calguns if I don't have to, but nobody gave a fuck about Prop 63 because the legislature already passed everything.

WA has good gun laws you tard, except for recent legislation involving background checks on all gun transactions.

This is dumb, they propose it every year, and every year it never passes.

They proposed this last year iirc and it never even came up for a vote.

assault weapons per this bill:
>basically any semiautomatic rifle capable of accepting a detachable magazine
>any semiautomatic handgun capable of accepting 11 or more rounds, fixed or detachable magazine
>any semiautomatic shotgun with a pistol grip or thumb hole
>this includes any rifle or shotgun you have a pistol grip/thumb hole stock for whether it is assembled as such or not

>high capacity magazine is defined simply as being able to hold 11 or more cartridges, includes tube magazines and any other feeding device

>both 'assault weapons' and 'high capacity' magazines must be stored securely
>both may only be possessed "only on property owned or immediately controlled by the person", OR while in use: on a licensed firing range, hunting, or traveling to/from one of these activities/locations (during which they must be stored unloaded in secure and separate containers)

not sure if a C96 gets an exemption but since they are legally firearms and not transferable antiques i'm guessing a fucking C96 is an assault weapon twice over by this bill.

Anyone sifted through the legalese of the transfer process yet?

You don't need to vote to spread your ideology.

>no NFA aside from supressors
real good

>bans machine guns with 300 rounds per minute
>bans semiautomatic shotguns with pistol grips
>bans large capacity "magazines"

Sooo, what you're saying is I can still have a belt fed AA12 as long as I don't put the belt in a box, and only if I use in in full auto?

K.

>no transfers of ownership (whatever the fuck that means) without a background check
r e a l
g o o d

>if someone wants to take your guns away, they can say you're crazy to a judge
>you don't get representation here
>have to prove you're /not/ crazy to get them back
>only get one shot a year to do so
loving these laws

to my knowledge the only charge of violating 594 is some guy who sold a handgun that ended up being used in a murder.

unenforceable and damn near every LE entity in the state vowed not to enforce it, it still sucks but there's that.

no sbs/mg. sbr/silencer/aow/dd are okay.

most lifestyle gun owners are nu male as fuck

This is how undercover agents try to "blend in".

All these you'd. I guess if you don't look like a stereotype of a gun owner in the publics eyes, you can't be for gun rights?

>not looking like a numale to play mindgames with the gungrabbers

>illegals
unless you are talking about asains, I've seen 0 mexicans in WA

They work on the farms and also live around the Seattle area

I see Mexicans every day

Nah, the typical /k/ommando is fatter - haven't you seen any nuggetfest pics?

is the blonde holding a sporterized mosin without a bolt?

ya wtf is that? i didnt examine but when i glossed over it i thought it was an sks.

it might not be a mosin but its definitely sporterized and missing its bolt or charging handle.

there are fuck loads of Mexicans in WA, they are especially dense within Ellensburg-TriCities-Spokane, on the west side they mostly stick to the i-5 corridor like most minorities.

there is an object sticking out of her front right pocket.

Possibly the bolt? If so that actually makes sense and is prudent since she is in a building.

Count me in