#pissgate was a Sup Forums prank evidence gathering

As the title says, post everything that is known th prove that #pissgate was a Sup Forums prank.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819129231741485056
warisboring.com/the-cia-and-kgb-tried-to-blackmail-this-world-leader-with-sex-tapes-927fc7ddbd48
twitter.com/trsprudence
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106522215/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MSM fake news peddlers are probably already shitting their pants wojak style.
At this point trump COULD literally have cosplay orgies with prostitutes and stream it over twitch and nobody would believe (((CNN))) anymore.

Doubt it was Sup Forums, but this user looks legit.

twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819129231741485056
> I took the Achmed Sukarno KGB videotape story and gave it a ridiculous piss fetish plot. @BuzzFeed should close up shop

Seems to check out.

warisboring.com/the-cia-and-kgb-tried-to-blackmail-this-world-leader-with-sex-tapes-927fc7ddbd48

> And the Soviets did at one point attempt to blackmail Sukarno by filming him having sex with a group of flight attendants. “When … Sukarno visited Moscow in the 1960s, the KGB sought to take advantage of his renowned sexual appetite, sending a batch of glamorous young women posing as air hostesses to his hotel,” Tim Lister wrote in a CNN piece on sex and espionage.

I think I recall seeming more or less the exact same passage in the report. Might have been one of the faked photos. Give me a few minutes.

Keep this tread alive boys.

I can't find the "airline hostesses" part in the Buzzfeed pdf. I've definitely seen it in relation to Trump though.

Are there two pdfs?

I hope it's true

When the fuck did we switch timelines?
Events like these make me question the authenticity of reality

What the fuck is an Anguilla? And where's Barbuda?

God Bless the queen and that fucking flag.
Beautiful.

AHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT THE FUCK
WE DON'T EVEN NEED TO TRY AND FUCK UP YOUR ELECTIONS YOU DO THIS JOB ON YOUR OWN AND MUCH BETTER THAN ANYONE COULD EVER

twitter.com/trsprudence

Has anyone got a text transcript of the Buzzfeed "intelligence report"?

Got some more evidence that pissgate was a prank.

Anguilla is a country in the Caribbean.

RARE
Is it independent from the UK?

Well. No.

The report is fake. Not a fucking chance that Sup Forums has anything to do with this, and outside of some truly unverifiable Sup Forums posts there's zero evidence.

Mother Jones were the first to report on this in late October. The report comes from an ex-MI6 agent, who met with McCain's representatives. McCain then hand delivered it to James Comey, which eventually led to both Trump and Obama being briefed on this.

The leak was clearly from someone on the inside with an agenda seeing how well it coincides with Trump's first conference.

Dude, the very fact that these guys know about this stunt months ago proves that it indeed/ was a prank. The MSM can't even verify anything int he report. It had names wrong, had events wrong nd it wasn't even written or formatted in a style that is credible.

>ex-MI6
Where does this piece of info come from?

There was a brit user who posted right when this broke, claiming to be the author, and he mentioned pretending to be ex-MI6. Could he have realistically known that detail at the time?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106522215/

On phone at moment so can't do a full investigation.