So pol is really a cyber op by russia. makes a lot of sense really

so pol is really a cyber op by russia. makes a lot of sense really.

rip trump's presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
rollcall.com/news/opinion/im-a-coastal-elite-from-the-midwest-the-real-bubble-is-rural-america
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

The UK, France and Germany combined spend more than double the Russian military budget, I'm sure they will be fine

Non-fucking stop Kremlin propaganda 24/7 on /pol
--->all the Trump General Threads
--->all the Syria General Threads
--->all the "degenerate" Threads
--->all the Marxism/Communism Threads
I get that they're just shilling for the kopecks, but Jesus Fucking Christ don't you Putinbot fucks ever take a day off besides Sunday?

That's right. Compare Sup Forums on Sunday to any other Kremlin day

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE THAT RUSSIA HACKED SHIT.

Quite frankly, we'd probably be nearing WWIII if Hillary had won.

Putin gambled that Trump was going to win. Putin saw that Trump was the favorite. So Putin tossed the Rothschilds out of his central banking system, knowing that it would only work if Trump got elected. Since then, you've seen the rise in the vilification of Russia and Putin and the systematic blame of Putin and Russia for every ill: Hacking elections, Syria, ISIS, tension in Europe, whatever. That's all just the Jews threatening Putin with war if he doesn't let them control the issue of his currency.

(((They))) are trying to back Putin into the same corner they backed Hitler into when he nationalized Duetche bank. If Hillary had won, it would have been "The Ruble, or WAR." But Putin was smart and guessed right. All Putin has to do is avoid war until Trump takes power and we might see what a major world power can do when it seizes control of it's own currency. Hopefully they succeed and other western countries follow.

Trump knows all of this, too. But he's pretending he doesn't. The Jews don't know if he is a complete moron or a diabolical genius. I think me and Putin are both guessing the latter.

HEBREW OVEN DODGER SHILLS PLEASE GO

>Saudis spend 87 billions
>get rekt by naked kebabs

You know, 100$ AK is still deadly as 4000$ SCAR.

>communism
>Russia
Pick one CTR

cyka blyat!
you got me

Don't you retards get it? Replace "Russia/Russian" with "Sup Forums" and suddenly the Russian hacker bullshit actually makes a modicum of sense.

Liberals are in complete denial that an organic group of genuine enthusiasts destroyed them. Instead of admitting that they are deeply uncool, their doubling down and dredging up rhetoric that was tired even before they rose to prominence a few pendulum shifts ago

>strawmanning a strawman argument

Trump generals because Sup Forums has always been right side.

Syria is a rare combination of Israeli/American foreign policy interests, Moscow's influence, nationalism and hatred of Islam and related terrorist organizations.

Degenerate threads are mostly memes. Most of you people are trap-loving shut-ins.

Marxist threads are desperate rebbit propaganda.

meant to reply to

1 in 3 Sup Forums posters is a Russian spy, sources told me

Their latest thing is "No, the cities aren't in bubbles, it's the rest of the US that's in a bubble". They really are a suicide cult now.

rollcall.com/news/opinion/im-a-coastal-elite-from-the-midwest-the-real-bubble-is-rural-america

Russia is not that big. Germany France and UK outspend them and have more advanced industry can easily ramp up production. And UK and France have nuclear weapons.

ahhh yaaa, cucks pay up or be russias bitch europe

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

>underestimating Russia

We have been through this before.
Ignoring spending they just have plenty of people they are willing to just let die.

P...Pepe is a cute??
I need to reevaluate my life...

>Germany on #9

LMAO

Yeah, it's not like Russia has enough nukes to level the planet.

Ok so what ? We will have to fight and die too. What can we change about it ? Nothing, fuck america protectionism we need to stand up for ourselfs or else we will remain faggots.

I am not saying any of that.

Just saying "lol look at the spending" is not an argument.

I am saying that we do not need to be afraid of the russians. We have the power to protect ourselfs and maybe militarizing our country again would be a good thing.

They don't live in a bubble. A bubble of protection.

>HAHAHA ONE FOR CANADA!

SHADILAY

"The figures for Saudi Arabia include expenditure for public order and safety and might be slightly overestimated."
chicken

Most wars are started by America because of two reasons:

1. America gets bored if they go too long without a war. It's a nation born out of war and so needs it's fix every so often like the junky that it is.

2. If they didn't go to war people would start calling them out on the ridiculous amount of money they spend on it's military. They need war to not look like idiots to everyone (which they do).

Germany,France,UK had more money individual of russia,had more technology and weapons,Russia only have more nukes all world combine excluding USA.

There's no need for any of us to be fighting Russia. Meme AfD into power and then we'll have a golden age of USA/Russia/Deutschland allied dominance. You just have to find an antidote for the leftist poison that has seeped into the minds of so many Germans. Gotta get everyone over the holocaust too. Your people make me think of some religious nut whipping his own back in penance. Nobody but (((them))) cares about that shit anymore. There have been tons of other genocides throughout history but none of them are still whining about it. It's fine now.

That's right.. we control the world Goy... I mean Western pigs...

why the fuck would putin invade finland
what does finland even have

This is retarded, we can't fight finns, Swedes, germans, frogs but not finns. They also has mongol blood, cant beat it.

nice cartoon.
I really hope russia comes and curbstomps the helsinki shithead liberals into oblivion. I would warmly welcome the tank columns as they'd arrive to my town.

can I be one of your green men?