WHY!?

WHY!?
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR DOING!
P.S employ me, you obliviously need the talent.
I have no loyalties expect a stable good paying job.
You need me, I need you.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fired
Saged
Gtfo

Same.

I'm up for propaganda related jobs and srategic planning, think tanks and simulations.

Hire me pls

C.I.A
Please.
Contact me!
I'll work for you Just give me a chance.

I need a good paying job, just approach me at my work place and I'm yours.

please just get me out of this hell hole.

Just learn to trade. big opportunity this year. thats what I did

I know I just really want to work for the C.I.A and do something good with my worthless ass.
Please I"m begging you just approach me for an interview.

How close are you fellows to Langley?

Close enough, I'm /fit/ and intelligent, I'll be yours for a stable job.

Fitness is only important for DOD work; not my agency. Do you have any institutionally recognized indicators of intellectual capabilities?
We take ASVAB, most local LE tests, or academic records. The preliminary requirements are more flexible than one would think.

hire me too CIA
its time you retire...

I did take an ASVAB when I was joining with the AF but I think I'll do much better at it if given the opportunity.
You know who I am at this point I hope.
Give me a hint :-).

Contrary to popular belief, nothing more than IP is accessible. I could guess what neighborhood you're in, but even that is pretty inaccurate.
ASVAB is probably the best way to go. I assume there's no (verifiable) history of conscientious objection, mental instability, or disloyalty to the United States we'd dig up during a background investigation?

oh oh cia i will work for you, you know me you have known me since kazza.

Ten minutes are up; I'm gone. Good luck flipping burgers!

I got out not because I wasn't disloyal but because I was unprepared (yes I faked that mental Instability).
I want to make up for it.

I hadn't closed the tab. Good timing.
Am I reading that you've got mental instability on file with the DOD? That's a tough one. Any medication prescribed?

>gets hired by CIA
>CIA gets funding cut by trump
>tfw jobless again

Me too. I'll even work for CSIS on a salary of three tim horton chili meals a day

Far away but I can do my work remotely through the interwebs

Or direct me to people that are working for you where I am.

I dont necessarily want an official job, I'm ok with covert work in fringe topics disguised as something else.

No, adjustment disorder, I faked it to get out.
I regret it.
I'm stable as can be, and broad.
Give me a hint to where I work.

Unfortunately we have to do all of our hiring through a cumbersome bureaucratic system. Multiple in-person interviews, mounds of paperwork, and biometric scans of varying degrees all add up to a conditional offer of employment.
That's before security clearance if you want to shitpost for the pros.

Additionally, we only hire US citizens.
What do you mean a "hint to where you work"? Like I said, the technology isn't that advanced. I can't see much more than the Sup Forums nation of identity. Maybe you're assistant manager at Staples, maybe you're sitting in the Kremlin using a proxy.
The internet and its surveillance are still in infancy.

Can you tell me anything about CNI?

My country is very retarded and unprofessional in many ways. I'd rather work for competent people.

Is there any way I could do the aforementioned work somehow for you or others? Maybe in the private sector?

Good. You fucking fools arent even doing your job right.

OK, I don't know if your legit but I'm here if you are.
Lets just say I work at a department store in central Missouri and my name is chuck and I'm young.
I had nothing to do with this whole fiasco but I'm yours if you need me.

Sup nigger I am ex army offiver, got a 99th percentile on ASVAB, have 2 hard science bachelors with 3.5+ GPA, and I have been shitposting on the internet since 2002 (I have a regdated SA account to prove it). Hire me. You need me. You dumb faggots do not understand the internet AT ALL and with me on your team you will not fall for trolls and baits like you clueless retards like to do. I want $100k/year after taxes and full benefits. I'm serious

CIA ill sux ur dic you fuk my ass okay

Why dont you try to directly contact the CIA via their website?

hit me up!

hit me up!!

Unfortunately, I don't know much about CNI. Private sector work isn't my field, but I can tell you a lot of private sector intelligence workers get their foot in the door through a military career. If you can get into a first or second world military's intelligence divisions and your background isn't flaky, there's a good chance you'll be considered outside the public sector.

If you'd be willing to endure some fiendishly boring phone calls and make the drive to Virginia, I can hook you up with some face time.
cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi
We'll require a full first and last name in the fields, as well as an operable phone number and email address.
Format the comment with your ID (4GhLv8Wo), a street address, and a social security number. That'll be enough to get the process started. (The ID is actually of tremendous importance. We actually have protocol for online recruitment!)

I didn't think they still hired offivers.

I thought they might be paying attention to this. I want to get noticed.

hit me up!!!

fuck you then, nigger. hire one of these other scrubs and get owned by people like me shitposting while jacking my dick to anime, faggot.

Don't listen to these obvious drumpf voters CIA, they're obviously trying to trick you again.
All I want in return is pizza and cheese.
Big guys like me really love delicious, delicious, squishy, moist cheese.
In exchange for that, I'll have plenty of loyalty, for you.

Hell yeah.
I have nothing to lose.

This isnt me asking for a job im just telling you that within 10 years I will be starting a pmc. I hope we can be friends user.

In my country they dont have preset requisites. You are just free to send your curriculum to them whatever it it.

In my experience real life is more straightforward than movies, so maybe you can just try to send an application directly regardless.

Respect where respect is due, my friend. I gave anybody in this thread the tools to submit a makeshift application.

If your creds are legitimate, we'll take it into consideration. We're looking for, for lack of a better term, master shitposters. Military experience is good. Follow his instructions and we might get back to you.
Might.

D.A.K 17. Now.

>ASVAB

They made me take this in high school way back in the day (1997ish) and if I remember right I scored a 92 or 93. I wasn't planning on going into any kind of military work though, I was at a military high school and they made taking it mandatory for everyone that could take it. I don't have any sort of evidence to substantiate this of course

>wanting to work for the cia
>wanting to end up like allen dulles
>wanting to poison and deceit the american people
SHAME

>master shitposters
you have no way to verify this. the absolute best way i can think of is SA account registration dates and post histories there. i have an SA account regged in 2002 with many posts in both fyad, yospos, ycs, and LF (when it existed). those are the shitpost subforums, generally. i highly doubt anyone in this thread has better credentials than me.

I want $100k per year, no drug tests. if you can't support this then eat shit. have fun hiring someone who shitposts and doesn't smoke weed (impossible)

>working for the CIA
>where are all those leaks coming from?
hmmm
That's the problem when these assholes fuck the capable plebean, they have trouble not getting fucked in turn at every opportunity by these same plebean.
These retards tried to spin a narrative a few weeks back that we were replacing american globalism with russian globalism.
They were kindly reminded that it was hardly the case, and would have it been the case, at least russkies didn't subjected the populace to mass immigration, cultural marxism, faggotry, etc.
They went away, like a fart in the Wind.

Why play shill games for pay when you can play 9D interdimensional gambit with memes

Here's a redpill:

LARPING is degenerate

Maybe take a step out of your basement sometimes and be for once useful to society instead of posting frogs all day