Robert De Niro Praises Meryl Streep’s Anti-Trump Globes Speech: ‘It Needed to Be Said’

Actor Robert De Niro loved Meryl Streep’s anti-Donald Trump speech Sunday at the Golden Globes so much that he wrote an open letter to the actress to thank her for inspiring others to speak up.
>“What you said was great. It needed to be said, and you said it beautifully,” De Niro wrote to Streep in a letter published by People. “I have so much respect for you that you did it while the world was celebrating your achievements. I share your sentiments about punks and bullies. Enough is enough.”
>De Niro thanked Streep for using her “powerful voice,” which he says “inspires others to speak up as they should so their voices will be heard too. It is so important that we ALL speak up.”
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/10/robert-de-niro-thanks-meryl-streep-anti-trump-speech-needed-said/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/meryl-streep-won-oscar-imitating-afflicted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what kind of genetic legacy you want f.am?

She compared the Hollywood elite and media to working class minorities and said they were all villified and that if it werent for them there would be no entertainment.

>‘It Needed to Be Said'
That abomination of a son needed to be aborted

>no entertainment

All I need are NFL and MMA. The rest of these fucks can pack it up and go home.

De Nigger represents American Male failure.

>mutts

>Senile old woman goes on rant against the President of the United States
>Senile old man with an interracial fetish taken too far congratulates her

On the bright side, they'll be remembered as nothing but traitors like the rest of hollywood.

And Cops. Don't forget Cops.

>‘It Needed to Be Said’
It was said. Over and over again, which is why she fell for the meme and looked like a laughing stock to normalfags.

Well yeah, of course Cops. I have the first 15 seasons on VHS so I'm all set.

>"My agent said I should right you this letter"

what's wrong with this stupid fuck, and how could he marry that thing

How could he make only shitty films for the past 20 years? No one knows.

(((hollywood))) i dont give a shit about any of those fucks,

>burn LA juden now

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Love user

You'd think that faggot would be happy with Trump's anti-vaccine stance

stop caring about celebrities and Hollywood parasites.

Robert De Negro

Didn't he get dementia recently

same dude that wants to punch president-elect donald trump in the face?
strong words for a guy that learns and repeats sentences for a living.

Golden globes

Golden Showers

Tom Brokaw confims!

KEK, IF YOU'RE LISTENING: SMITE THE, OH MIGHTY SMITER

Streep and Deniro --both paid and prominent hillshills-- featured in media as guests at obama farewell dinner. Next night Streep blows her lifetime achievement award acceptance speech to rant and then deniro nods to it 2 days later just coz it needs another round of news cycle

The Cunt thinks these are legendary actors of our time. No more credible than these two lemme tell you. The people will listen. Instead they out themselves as pure propaganda spokespeople.

He says he wants to punch half of america; she says "the vilified" run hollywood and they're all from punchable parts of america, without them you'd have nothing to watch but people punching each other

Careers are being tanked left right and centre. If hillary doesnt win i dont wanna live reeeeeee

Daily reminder: Clint Eastwood spread his seed to untold numbers of women(seriously no one knows the true count of children) and the only known non white he bred(who was heavily bleached) ended up having a white child.

Choose European or go to the execution wall you cucks.

>when_you_flush_your_genetics_down_the_toilet.jpg

>there would be no entertainment.

Clint has some powerful genes. He basically just copied himself.

De Niro has been sucking Hollywood cock for most of his life (not figuratively, he's a known closet case), why would he think his opinion matters? Just like Streep.

What negros, they look perfectly italian to me

how can someone be so stupid and arrogant to go out of his way via surrogacy to further pollute the gene pool after he's already had multiple children and he and his partner's natural child-making and child-rearing ages have passed. what a selfish and destructive bastard.

> Mutts

Oh Robert haha

I agree with Robert; Meryl Street giving a patronising, cloying, virtue signalling speech to a room of people she knows agree with her (apart from Mel Gibson), is INCREDIBLY brave.

More like Robber de Nigro

Isn't his grandson also literally retarded?

De Niro dies in 2017

Screencap this

Reroll

MUH DICK

More in Meryl... blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/meryl-streep-won-oscar-imitating-afflicted/
" Streep should be careful when she speaks about disrespect for the afflicted. The makers of the film The Iron Lady, in which Ms Streep starred, produced a box-office hit about the senility of Margaret Thatcher, while Lady Thatcher was still alive. No Thatcher family or office permission was sought. Many thought the portrayal was intrusive. Meryl Streep won an Oscar for it, so she did very well out of imitating a vulnerable person in public"

Deniro has to have a low IQ for ruining his bloodline and producing niglets. The fuck is wrong with him???

So Robert de Niro is an antisemite too?

He's next.

>NFL
>watching traitors throw a "ball" around

she said a lie, so I guess lying was needed.

>tired of punks and bullies
>literally what he plays in his movies

why does the guy have to be such a faggot, I like his movies..

roll for this

Can't wait till this whole celebrity worship falls apart.

No he's a bonafide american, so much that he sharted and raised the turds as his own children.
It seems, like deBlasio, that Italian americans truly mastered transcendental reproductive sharting.

Yeah well I have all the seasons on Laserdisc.

Step it up, senpai.

reminder that the bad guys he kills in taxi driver were all supposed to be niggers but studio execs made them change it.

she was being elitist.

Also, cucks watch football and MMA... enabling blacks to get rich by being dumb meatheads.

Is she "our girl?"

Less people watch football... the less Colin Kaepernicks.

mma gets attacked by the mainstream media for being full of skinheads and uneducated whites.

Here's what going on in the world:
>Human trafficking
>Organ trafficking
>human rights violations
>actual fucking slavery
>ethnic tensions costing the lives of thousands

Here's what whats-her-nuts complained about
>A man who is going to be president regardless of what she says

The left is fucking hopeless. We are going to swing so far right compared to where we once were that the daddy-issue SJWs will have to retreat to their Tumblrs for the rest of their lives

this is autistic

I widh more whites were like eastwood. America will become a new brazil in my lifetime at this rate

>leftmost niglet
>every day this faggot gives me this look

I hate this faggot so much.

Just fuck my shit up LaQuisha

Nigger Hair.............

DE NIRO JUST LIKE STREEP JUST WANTS ANOTHER PAYCHECK

what's even more comical is that Trump has been using that arms waving gesture for years. What Streep described didn't even happen

Why do actors who play red pilled characters always are blue pilled in real life

roll

Boycott hollywood

It gets them off to pretend to actually be a human.

I wonder why