Goodbye Obama

Was Obama really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvgnOqcCYCM
dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/bitstream/88435/dsp01zs25xb933/3/603.pdf
investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057
npr.org/2017/01/07/508600239/what-kind-of-jobs-president-has-obama-been-in-8-charts
fred.stlouisfed.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
dummies.com/careers/project-management/six-sigma/alternative-work-arrangements/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup. Completely retarded nigger

he was the greatest president of all time actually

His party was absolutely destroyed

How does this happen if he's doing wel?

Jobs will naturally be created after a recession dude. The problem is most of his jobs are garbage.

in 4 years time everyone will be begging him to come back.

is that you, Obama leaf fuck?

Finally after 8 years he is literally #notmypresident

Yes

He made it illegal to buy catastrophic insurance. Which means high deductible but inexpensive insurance. Perfect for young people who are healthy. This is one of the many reasons Obamacare failed so hard

Democrats got 3 million more votes for president

Democrats got 11 million more votes for senate

Obama's job approval is 60%.

American people stand with Democrats.

Republicans benefit from affirmative action for right wing retards.

Obama Leaf, where did you study?

Republicans crash the economy.

Democrats thrive the economy.

That's the point.

He was considered "good" for all the wrong reasons.

It's like brainwashing people to make them think eating shit is like being gifted gold and then shoveling shit down their throats.

"american people" as in California and New York city.

KGB school with Putin.

I'm convinced Obamaleaf is actually Obama.

I was really asking

You seem to be ignoring congress in your excellent analysis there.

Yes you are correct that right wing retard red republican states leech off of successful productive liberal blue states

Redefining unemployment to fudge the numbers doesn't fucking count Cancuck.

La Sorbonne

Je parles francais mon espagnol ami!

worse.
a taste of south africa.

it fell because zillions like me just fucking gave up looking and went to under the table.

An example of the replies to the post on imgur.

The right wing retard Republicans declared it the OBama economy.

>If you are looking for work, you are not considered unemployed.
>Problem solved.

Democrats everywhere.

OP

What a dumb shit question

Fucking nigger

GDP is not the only measure of a nation's success and in fact it's a pretty poor one overall. Brazil has a gdp of 2.246 trillion while Denmark has a gdp of 333 billion. Still, we can say that Danes are a hell of a lot more successful than Brazilians.

right wing retards are so fucking stupid that they don't know that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down.

I'm not joking. I'm serious. You brain dead retards really are that fucking stupid.

he was very smug
youtube.com/watch?v=XvgnOqcCYCM

The u4 includes discouraged workers. It's 5%.

What now retards?

Job openings are at all time highs. Why don't discouraged right wing retards get jobs?

Cutting up good paying fulltime jobs in lots of low paying part time jobs, changing the laws so it looks like there are less people out of job(cause they stopped looking) is a sick joke and so is obama.

> Obamaleaf is actually Québécois.
I love you even more

Oh wait I have the answer right here

Bud, why is it always the same responses to the same threads? Either you're baiting with multiple IP's, or a bot, or just a paid / dedicated shitposter.

This has to be your stupidest post yet. The population has changed from 2000 to 2016. You cant just compare absolute numbers.

Digits wasted on another retard that doesn't understand that we are a constitutional representative republic, and not a direct democracy

>SUCK COCKS IN HELL, CTR SHILL

>Cutting up good paying fulltime jobs in lots of low paying part time jobs

How autistically retarded do you have to be to think this?

Obama took scissors and cut up jobs. Right wing retards are actually this fucking retarded.

95% OBAMA JOB CREATION FULL TIME BITCHES.

your basically on the verge of a race war, something like 90% of all the jobs his policies created are part-time no benefits jobs, your country funded terrorists under his tenure. so yes Obama was fucking terrible.

micro leaf get :(

>Bud, why is it always the same responses to the same threads?

Cause it's always the same right wing retards splerging the same debunked talking points

muh labor force
muh real unemployment rate 42%
muh part time

How am I supposed to respond? I respond with the facts and truth.

Do you have that from another source because I think 538 lost all credibility a few months ago?

Yeah. Look at the Middle East.

Oh look, it's that left-wing retard again.

idk ask your kids and grandkids and great grandkids and great great grandkids how they feel about paying back the $20 trillion dollars in debt that Obama generated

Good riddance, fuck him

i'd say he was a 3/5 President

He actually reduced government size, over the span of his years of office. I'll applaud any president for that, Don't tell the libtards though.

Other than that: No. He let SJW shit run rampant and actively encouraged it. Called a fucking thug that was gunned his hypothetical son, and sympathized with a god damn """youth"""" that beat up a mexican and lost his life in the process. Obamacare is blatant failure, and god a fucking Peace price, while fucking shit up in the middle east.

Also, he blatantly missed his opportunity at progressing the US into a post-racial era. Instead, he just went with politically correct buzzfeed politics, and didn't do shit about it, when christian and/or white people were mistreated.

I won't miss him anymore than Bush.

>Vox is an American news and opinion website owned by Vox Media. The website was founded in 2014 by Ezra Klein. Vox is noted for its concept of "explanatory journalism" and its use of "card stacks" that define terms and provide context within an article.
>It has been described as having a liberal or progressive editorial perspective.[3]

Hmmmmmm...

nigger. also a jew puppet. even shittier than bush.

We're not on the verge of a racewar, Presidents don't create jobs, and our country always funds terrorists under every tenure

pretty dumb for a Canucki

Job openings are at all time highs. Why are right wing retard Trump voters still """discouraged"""?

Here's the answer The U4 rate is 5% What does the U4 rate measure? Bitch.

dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/bitstream/88435/dsp01zs25xb933/3/603.pdf

>A striking implication of these estimates is that 94 percent of the net employment growth in the U.S. economy from 2005 to 2015 appears to have occurred in alternative work arrangements

A

sure here u go

95% full time. virtually no increase in part time

right wing retard talking points debunked

So as expected the Obama leaf's 538 graph is complete trash. Several sources on google quote a Harvard and Princeton study that says 94% of Obama's jobs created are not full time:
investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

"The research by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%."

>lost my insurance from work I've had for years because of Obamacare
>race relations have become even shittier
>embracing ones self esteem has become even more important
>accepting medicore jobs is a sign of success for his 8 year soocial experiment
>in the end his only concern is being americas first black president who left a legacy of bullshit

Fuck him
Destroyer of the middle class and patron saint of the McJob

I spit on his legacy and his family

>tfw I can recognize the same fucking leafposter over the last 6 months or so, by filenames, childish rhetoric, and lack of critical thinking

How are you doing, my dude? Did you get a raise for your excellent shitposting job yet?

STOP

RESPONDING

TO THE OBAMA LEAF

HE ONLY WANTS YOU TO RESPOND BECAUSE HE JERKS HIS TINY 2 INCH DICK EVERY TIME SOMEONE RESPONDS TO HIS SHITTY BAIT

HIDE THE THREAD AND MOVE ON

>Yeah. Look at the Middle East.

Why do filthy right wing retard Trump voters care so much about the Middle East ?

ME has been a mess for 2000 years. Thanks Obama! Right wing retard logic

>Force a full-time job to split into two part-time jobs to avoid crushing taxes and regulations.
>Look how many jobs I've created!

>Again, turn a full-time job into two part-time jobs, thus technically lowering unemployment rate.
>Ignore the labour force participation rate which is at its lowest in decades, meaning the least amount of people in decades have a job or are actively looking for one.
>Look how low the unemployment rate is!

Same shit with "more Americans have healthcare than ever before!"
>Make it illegal not to have healthcare.
>Force people to buy private services they don't want or be fined by the government.
>Look how many people suddenly have healthcare! We're really helping!

Everything about Obama is smoke, mirrors, and 'well technically'-tier excuses. The man reads a good speech from a prompter and that's all he can manage. He's utterly destroyed his party to the point that they're now nearly a regional party only really successful in the coastal regions, have lost three Democratic strongholds, both parts of Congress, most governorships. They've furthermore lost a fuckton of state seats and offices, which completely damages the growth of new talent for the party. Their leadership is all in their 60s+ and they currently only maintain an illusion of popularity due to endless pandering to minorities, young voters who bought the lie that Democrats are the party of the people, and a complete stranglehold on the media industry, all of which are now in danger.

And then instead of focusing on these problems, they've apparently decided the solution is double down, ignoring that people are getting sick of being unable to so much as breath without it being considered a civil rights issue and that the entire old Democratic base of workers is abandoning them because they're sick of being worried about their jobs and providing for their families and the Democratic party instead spending its time clucking about transgender bathrooms.

the nigger sure healed race relations, just ask retarded white people

Relatively. Do you prefer Bush and Cheney? Look at those motherfucker's legacy. Cheney should, by all accounts, be in jail. Bush was a good guy who didn't know what he was getting into.
All I'm saying is Al Gore would have given us free internet.

right wing retard tries to deny that trump has repeatedly made up absurd unemployment numbers.

the pisser in chief doesn't even know what an unemployment rate is. then again most right wing retards don't.

What does U4 measure?

He was a solid centrist on economics ; only right-weenies deny it. He botched foreign policy though.

shit i meant here's the answer

You can respond to the thread without responding to the obama leaf though. The thread topic is an open question.

yes yes yes

>2005
> alternative work arrangements

not part time

How do you quantify that a job was created directly because of Obama's policies and not just the natural progression of the job market? It's not like jobs won't be created if the president does shit.

Obama took office in 2009. Why don't stupid right wing retards know this?

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that he took office in jan 2008?

We should have gone the route of Europe and went into Austerity measures. Oh wait, that shit didn't work out now did it?

Reposting
So as expected the Obama leaf's 538 graph is complete trash. Several sources on google quote a Harvard and Princeton study that says 94% of Obama's jobs created are not full time:

"The research by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%."

> TINY 2 INCH DICK

absolute and total surveillance because you have nothing to hide, if you haven't done anything wrong.

I'm seriously interested in knowing who this guy is. It's every fucking time I see some cunt posting random stats, it's the definitely the same guy.

Same slurs.
Same """arguments""".
Same responses.
Same filenames.

This is literally what he does on Sup Forums. Every day. I mean, you gotta applaud for his diligence. You really gotta wonder, what kind of person he is IRL.

FINALLY getting rid of that outdated farm equipment. Maybe he'll stay penpals with all those terrorists in Guantanamo he is releasing.

>race relations at an all time low
>fucked the middle east
>relentlessly antagonised the Russians
>expansion of the surveillance state
>supported a putsch in Ukraine
>failure to recognise Islamic terror
>abused executive power
>nothing substantial done about the border/illegal immigration
>trillions more in debt

yeah he was alright I suppose

Blaming the economic recovery on Obama is just as retarded as blaming the downturn on him.
What you can blame on him is giving billions of dollars of taxpayers money to the private sector. The very people who caused the economic downturn to begin with.

Yeah I know he wasn't a business-as-usual president he was fantastic!

>this thread

The worst part is he got all of his graphs and quotes from one article: npr.org/2017/01/07/508600239/what-kind-of-jobs-president-has-obama-been-in-8-charts

He has not bothered to check any other sources to see if this article is inaccurate (which it is).

This is a great example of how right wing retards fall for fake news.

Investors.com completely made up that headline

I read that study. Multiple times. It's interesting. It talks about the rise of uber, airbnb, taskrabbit, etc.

Show me where in that study, they say 95% PART TIME. YOU CAN'T. YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE YOU'RE A GULLIBLE RIGHT WING RETARD WHO FALLS FOR FAKE NEWS.

Just once I want one of you filthy right wing retards to show me where in the actual study it says 95% PART TIME job creation

One of the best. Sup Forums literally had no source to back the claim that he's "the worst ever".

WE WUZ PREZZ

>right wing retard
>right wing retard
>right wing retard
Go away leaf.

Like all modern presidents, his record will be mixed. No, he wasn't that bad. Neither was he the greatest president.

They're from FRED you moron. I get them myself. Fuck you retards have no brains.

fred.stlouisfed.org/

They're not from NPR lol wtf

How do you think I get new ones every month?

jesus christ even your conspiracies are retarded

>raising the national debt to unknown levels
>creating part-time jobs, which keep hard working individuals in poverty
>white wash employment statistics
>obamacare is a huge failure for mid class people
>destabilizing countries in north africa
>warmongering in syria
>fake news about (aboot) gas attacks by assad
>interfering in ukraine, promote NATO membership
>too week to close guantanamo

oh boy, what a great president. look, he's playing with his dog. how nice.

im actually not a big trump supporter myself, but i go insane when i see the agenda pushed by msm... too hard for them to stay with the facts

>Mother Jones (abbreviated MoJo) is a politically progressive American magazine reporting on politics, the environment, human rights, and culture.

Hmmmmmmmmmm......

I don't know OP, let's ask Moshe our resident Sup Forums overlord ever since the Democrat party got their way and censors free speech!

Obama saved the American economy from a 2nd Republican Great Depression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

Yes. Treasonous basturd. We should gather evidence and prosecute.

Their only source is that my 80 year old retired grandma is out of muh labor force

He was worse than Dubya by a wide margin. We had two shit tier presidents in a row.

I liked Bill. Fuck you.

dummies.com/careers/project-management/six-sigma/alternative-work-arrangements/

>You really gotta wonder, what kind of person he is IRL

probably someone who failed at life

Do they not realize he's responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in Libya and Syria?

right wing retards can't even do basic research on the internet. You really thought I only have 8 charts and they came from NPR? Holy shit you are autistic beyond measure. This is capped. This is fucking hilarious. You actually thought you stumbled upon a revelation. LOL AHAHAHAA