Please show me the proofs from 4plebs that Sup Forums invented the golden shower story. Not some vague "sex tape" shit

Please show me the proofs from 4plebs that Sup Forums invented the golden shower story. Not some vague "sex tape" shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trsprudence
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95125670
reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/2gk74a/til_when_the_kgb_tried_to_blackmail_indonesian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off discount Denmark
If you weren't there then kill yourself

Facism lol

Show proofs golden shower isn't made up.

>discount Denmark

why would anyone want to be there watching Trump watch some Ruskanks pee on each other?

the logic of a Trumptard

None of us were there. The first part of report is dated in June, while the Sup Forums posts start in October.

www.lemonparty.org

there isn't

This guy claims he invented it.
twitter.com/trsprudence

His earliest tweet that I see is in December. Again, the report is dated in June

The burden of proof lies on the media to corroborate and substantiate these claims. Buzzfeed's Ben Smith said some gibberish about publishing this UNVERIFIED story to be "transparent" which is pure bullshit because journalists are to verify their stories before being published.

I've been here a while and I never saw it before today.

Just read it and you know its bullshit.

i-it's just a prank bro...

>4 versions of the same word
>facism

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup Forums-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax links to this archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

Again, the report mjentioning the goldenshowers is dated 20th June.

IIIIIIIINNNNNN JUUUUUUUUUNNNNNEEEEEE

kill your self you wannabe ass mongorian.

LOOOOLLLL IT WAS OBVIUHSLY Sup Forums U KEK HAHAHAHAHHA WE R THA MEME KINGS U FUCKING KEK LMAAAOOOOO

I BET YOU DIDNT EVEN FUCKING WITNESS IT FIRSTHAND TO BRAINWASHED BY THE MSM KEKEKEKEK

DONT EVEN FUCKING TALK TO ME IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

that was pretty ironic man. Diju follow teh links?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95125670

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/2gk74a/til_when_the_kgb_tried_to_blackmail_indonesian/

Hmm