Did russia really change the outcome of the election?

Honest question Sup Forums.
I was talking to some guys at my university and they are 100% convinced that Russia influenced the election to such an extend that they made god emperor Trump president.
Now lately i haven't really had the time to fully research the subject myself, due to the holidays and busy final weeks, but i kept on hearing these claims that Russia hacked the election. Nowhere however, could i find any evidence for this "hacking''.

Please Sup Forums, redpill me on the Russian hackings. I know the cia and the fbi claims that it happend, but have they actually shown the public one piece of evidence? For example a voting machine that was hacked to cast illegal Trump votes. Show me one machine and i'll believe them, but so far i haven't seen any proof at all. Just a bunch of government agencies claiming it...

If there isn't any actual evidence, what kind of a fucked up world do we then live in, where '''''''news'''''''' outlets base their news on what everyone is tweeting about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No the only proven fraud we know of and have prove is dnc killing bernie and more votes than voters in major dems detroid.
Literally the only voter fraud we have prove for was done by dems.

The claim that "Russia hacked the election", is a misinterpretation of the original claim, that "Russia influenced the election".
They allegedly influenced it, by leaking Clinton's emails to wikileaks. (Which they didn't, either.)

Title
RUSSIANS "HACKED" THE ELECTION!

Body
So, er the Russian's totally helped wikileaks bring out Hillary's e-mail scandal... So yeah it was teh Russians...

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME
Surely it has to be illegal to have bullshit titles that make it sound like some Russian on his computer was internetting the votes when really the article is about "Russia helping wikileaks" and I'd fucking bet my bottom dollar that's bullshit too.

MSM has lied to me before, Wikileaks hasn't

Yeah thats exactly what I mean. We as the public have acces to the leaked emails, going back and forth between some high ranking officials in the DNC conspiring to immorally support a candidate. That was fraud. We also have actually records from the voting recounts, that showed that there were illigal votes casted for Hillary, while Trump didn't get all the votes that he deserved. That is actually physical evidence that we as the public can view. Is there truly nothing like that kind of evidence concerning the Russian scandel?

Okay i can kind of see how people would believe this, but there isn't any evidence is there? Because to me it looks like the losers just pointed at Russia and said it was their fault, without anything to back up their claims with.

"A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth."

Not everyone is a fact-checking dedicated Sup Forumsack. If there's one thing I've learned this election cycle it's that memes are more important and powerful than arguments and facts. We have to push harder than the media can to win this meme war.

Yeah that's what was bothering me. The people i talked to at my Uni were all saying that it got hacked. Indeed, as if blyats from Russia sat behind their computers for hours, casting illegal votes or something. That would be hacking.
Since when did exposing the truth, no matter who did it, become a negative thing?

About that, i also don't get why so many Americans are pissed of at Edward Snowden. Some act as if he is an enemy to the state... Well he kind of is an enemy to the corrupt state, but shouldnt us regular people consider him as a hero?

We will meme this world back in order.

Heres my take on the whole thing

This hacking story works because liberals, especially liberal millenials always thinkbthey are the smartest person in the room. They are either college educated or are in college but have no real world experience and no one ever told them that real world experience carries a lot more weight. They live in an echo chamber and surround themselves with people who think like them. They are never challenged so the world is as they believe it to be. Just beyond their little blue city there are white cops openly targeting blacks to murder and beat.

Another piece of this pie is the boomer generation and older who loved through the cold war. They were brought up to fear Russia. They distrust Russia no matter what. The days of hiding under their desk at elementary school cemented thier views on red Russia.

Now try and explain the reason why russian hacking is retarded to them

Take away the following
>People whod vote republican no matter who
>People Trump won over with antics
>People who were wise to Clinton corruption
>People who got disenfranchised from D policies by Obama
>People who paod attention to HOC hearings
>People who were mad at dnc for rigging primary
>People who watched Clinton get carried away from a 9/11 memorial

Then add in people that saw that very specific report of hacked emails. And youre dealing with an extremely small portion of the American population.

No

Hmm yeah that makes sense. What i don't get however, is how if it truly is such a small percentage of the population, how the (then no longer mainstream) media can still be so huge, and influential. I guess i just wish they would all step out of their bubble just for once, and view the facts as they are, not after they are processed by the mainstream media machine.

There is literally zero evidence.

It's Iraq all over again.

They're trying to start a war over nothing.

Ask your friend which specific email or emails sunk Hillary's campaign. The dems and MSM said the wikileaks emails were a bunch of non-stories before the election, but now apparently they think the emails were really a big deal? Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign, that's why she lost.

>Just beyond their little blue city there are white cops openly targeting blacks to murder and beat.
You might have meant "This is what millenial liberals believe", but police are LESS likely to shoot a black man, for the same crime, but are more likely to use non-lethal force, than for a white man.

Nah other countries would never try to influence other countries elections

Just doesn't happen, no proof it has ever happened ever

Its not. They think they are but this last election really proves it. Even parts of fox news was shilling hard for Hillary. Trump proved that no press is bad press. All of the MSM went full tilt on getting her elected and she lost #Bigly

it's seriously just muh russia boogeyman

like this shit would be hilarious if they didn't have actual human beings with brains buying into it in huge numbers

>cisscumshoulddie
>whinging about genocide that isn't going to happen while wishing it on others
Do they have any awareness whatsoever? That has to be a joke account right?

>Just beyond their little blue city there are white cops openly targeting blacks to murder and beat.
[smacks lips in solidaridty]
DAS RITE MAH NIGGA

And why did Hillary never visit Wisconsin a single time to campaign? Did the Russians hack into her campaign and tell her not to, or did she just run a god-awful campaign with no message?

Looks like that part went right over your head.

Its ok Aussiebro...Kangaroos are wierd. Did you ever pet one or are they too aggressive?

Nobody to blame but her cunt self. If the DNC was a legitimate honest organization as they should be, the leaks would have helped their campaign not hindered it.

Russia may have released the DNC's emails. Those emails were basically nothing and influenced nobody. Not one person changed their mind based on them. Ironically, liberals said this exact thing when the emails were released.

Hahahahaha yeah that is so fucking ironic.

During the election they refused to talk about it, so it didn't really get any media attention. Only people who were already readpilled and going to vote for trump followed the story. Now that they say that it won Trump the election, they still refuse to talk about the detail.

They only say, the hacked emails made Clinton lose. You never hear them say: The hacked emails, which contained undemocratic plans to discard of Bernie Sanders, made people change their mind, and decide that they don't want a corrupt witch as their president.

Yeah it's an sarcastic post showing how much clinton supporters were overreacting right after the election...

ay yo hol up

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

the msm news outlets are very careful to not say the russians hacked "the election" but that they "meddled in" the election, or they "hacked" the DNC.

No one is saying they switched votes or anything, Just that they influenced popular opinion of hillary and thereby the election by exposing how the DNC was trying to rig the election. Pic related.

I did say "You might have meant this is what millenial liberals believe". Read before you reply.

Kangaroos aren't too hard to pat, but you have to pick the placid ones to pat, if you don't want to be gutted alive, literally.

>no proof it has ever happened ever

False. Cathrine the Great of Russia had one of her lovers who sat on the Commonwealth Sejm delay the proceedings and push the country into a state of weakness leading up to the Second Partion of Poland.

That's fascinating, but what has this got to do with this thread?

Which is what was meant by that whole paragraph