ARE WE LIVING IN NAZI GERMANY?

He is playing the nazi card holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M05L0PMZOH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you get it?
It's because
1) Trump is secretly a Nazi, and he's winking at Sup Forums, to let them know that he's actually on his way to institute some concentration camps
2) By winking at Sup Forums he's also stating the OBVIOUS fact that this whole story was fabricated by Sup Forums and in doing so he realizes that this is all a ploy to flush out all the DISSENTERS who might be out there, who will be among the first to get sent into the camps.

Please be right, Shlomo.

lol

Is this some sort of cryptic message?

Holy shit is trump secretly the reincarnation of hitler please be so please be so please be so

This timeline is gold. Praise Kek for he is the bringer in of light and consumer of realities

He fucking knows man He knows about the jews and about the holocaust and about all their plans Ohh boy ohh boy ohh boy. The elites are shitting themselves. I mean diarhea dookie shit is coming out of those clinched anuses soiling some pants that probably cost a couple G's shit man Am I living in the right timeline is this for real my god

Kek is truly omnipotent praise be to kek praise him.

Shadilay!

Thats not a wink at Sup Forums, thats him trying to distance himself from white supremacist.

If this is true man america will fucking cheer in the streets man About time we get these rascals out of the way so we can MAGA.

this

obviously he worships kek and knows what Sup Forums did

he may sound like a retard, but he is playing 80D chess and supporting Sup Forums from the deepest parts of his heart and soul

by using 'nazi germany' as a derogatry term he is pretending not to be a nazi himself

expect deeper messages and even more dimensions on his chess game, as January 20 comes closer he will have to fool the elites and the media with increasing pressure

We all know he is the reincarnation of hitler. And hitler was never a supremacist He wanted the german people to be strong of character body and mind and hoped all other races and all other ethnicities would seek to do the same

Trump needs to google the Berlin wall

praise kek

>only 80 dimensions
Fucking cuck he's at at least 540

We all know he's a secret nazi. Hitler was the most loved world leader to have ever lived and for good reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=M05L0PMZOH4

check the date, happenings incoming

Is this a pun for leak being piss or leak as in it wasn't leaked, the bantz are confusing me now, I don't play 4d chess.

>ARE WE LIVING IN NAZI GERMANY
Not yet

Soon, soon, so fast it'll make your head spin