Elephant in the room

Can we discuss the elephant in the room?

France is AT LEAST 99.9% black/nigger by now and I am ABSOLUTELY sure shitskins and niggers online try to deceive white people into visiting Francbumfuckistan so they can carry out ATTACKS with a higher chance of hitting WHITE PEOPLE

France hasn't collected race/ethnicity data in over FOURTY YEARS and you want ME to BELIEVE there is STILL white people there?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/111916/4-ways-immigration-changed-my-native-community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!

FIDF is strong today.

>French "people" aren't people
And this is news to you?

The amount of Nigerians selling little plastic Eifel towers in Paris is too fucking high

for once i'll be honest with the situation in my country and try to not shill for it...
I live in the suburb around Paris, my town is approx 12k inhabitants.
30 years ago this town was 99% white. Now it's 85% shitskins.
An it's the same in each town around here. whites are a minority in France, that's a reality and we have to face it.

What do ?

JUST nuke us already.

btw i thought the situation was worse in England. What a fucking desillusion when i went to London last month... there was at least half less shitskins than in Paris, i almost did a nervous breakdown when i saw the perfide albion being whiter than us.

U are shaking surrender monkey, Even Pablo whither than u hahssh

France is probably around 60-70% white, though a lot of "white" people have actually iberian ( portuguese or spanish ) and italian blood

Don't give up French, many years ago we didn't give up on beating the living shit out of you so now don't give up on defending your country and your race.

Did you take Eurostar? Just compare the beautiful white architecture of St Pancras and all the luxury shops it contains with the nigger shed full of pigeon shit that is Gare du Nord. It speaks volumes about the differences in the country.

your whites also include north africa, india and pakistan

>FOURTY
Naughty forty has no "u"

NO U

>australia and america team up to banter france to death

This is fun

>mfw the shill is warning against shills
it's the 7th thread

You're so right user compatriote...

Just end our degeneracy already, nuke France, kill all the shitskinned and the faggots.

kill us all we fucking deserve it

"beautiful paris"
"city of love"

Only 7 so far?
Learn how to count!

France will last more than others, their shitskins actuslly mix with locals

>bloodbath when?

>I recently visited my family for Christmas. Apart from the joy of seeing them, going back to France is not something I look forward to anymore, since the veil of media and government lies has been removed from my eyes.

>I observed noticeable demographic and physical changes in the city where I studied (third tier city), due to recent pro-migrant stance of the government adding to the earlier problems caused by post-colonisation immigration, between my arrival (mid 2000s) to the present year.

>Hopping on the bus, the only language I heard was ghetto French or Arabic. (This is not in Paris. This is in a third tier city, in one of the most conservative and rural regions in the country.) My mother, noticing the incredulous gaze I gave to the passengers in traditional Muslim garb, read my thoughts. “I don’t have the impression of being in France anymore,” she said.

>I observed a higher percentage of native beta males with low quality non-white women and young, pretty native women with gangster-looking non-native men, sometimes with the assorted progeny. Single beta men cast glances at both situations with envy, before looking back at their shoes or their phone. If there were more alpha men, this would not happen. Women being women, they choose thrills and practicality over loyalty.

>[...]

>The guys are demoralized. I rarely crossed a happy native man. Almost all of them are sighing constantly and dragging their feet to the sounds of “It’s the crisis,” “My job is killing me,” or “I am back with the so-so girlfriend that barks at me but at least i am not alone.” I read a newspaper article where a university acquaintance was virtue-signalling his weekends spent helping the migrants settle in a village with less than 100 mostly retired inhabitants.

returnofkings.com/111916/4-ways-immigration-changed-my-native-community

St Pancras was built in the 2000s.
Gare du Nord in the 70s.

7 i saw.
i'm not going to follow a putinbot in every thread.

There are still white people in some areas. I just got back from Chamonix/Alps area and it was white as the snow. The problem is it was mostly tourists...

MFW Louisiana is more French than France now

MEANWHILE... IN A FRENCH PARLOUR:

>But I ain't in no room bossman! No Sir!

>I ain't even existing at all!

france will never recover from this

If you're an actual French and live in areas where you feel like a minority, I have only one thing to say :

Get a fucking job and move away from the worst part of town.

Refugees, Immigrants etc. have specific areas where they live.

No, these are not "no go zones" and yes, there are many white people that live in those areas.

If you live in some shitty part of china town and then complain that your race is dying out, you're just hopeless.

talked like a true patriot.

Indochine war should have never happened.

Even General Bigeard himself was greeted when he went back to Vietnam and said war was a mistake.

30.000 soldiers from Indochine died in the trenches in 14-18. And we tried to retake their country after our asses were collectively handed to us by nazi Germany allied with imperialist Japan. So many died. Then the US got involved and more died. For what ? Stopping communism ? Nowadays Vietnam makes shoes for Nike and Addidas... I call this a triumph of globalism which is the worst of communism and capitalism blended together.

If our ancestors had not launched this war maybe communism would have never entered this part of the world. Maybe the whole region would be a nicer place.

I will never go to france.

Rural France is GOAT. I was in Clermont-Fernand and the Vichy area for a month, nearly everyone was white. The ones that weren't were well assimilated.

The only shady people were these guys that ran a pizza shop called Allo Pizza, they were North Africans and told my Saudi house mate that Islam should be spread by the sword.

However, when I went to Lyon the first thing I saw walking out of the train station was a Muslim laying on the street with his magic carpet. I also walked through a market and literally felt like I was in an Afghani bazaar. It was disturbing.

>their shitskins actuslly mix with locals
>being a good thing

baka