23andme

Paki here, what should I expect on my 23jewme results, and how long does it take to process once it arrives at their distribution centre.

Any other Pakis/Punjabis done this?

Most are too Jew to spend money on science I guess.

100% chance of it coming back as shitskin

>Paki here
GET OUT OF BRITAIN YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN FUCK

>Paki here, what should I expect
100% pure white european genes obviously.

More seriously, you should expect bitter disappointment. Only whites and jews really test, and only them put enough effort in research. While a Scot can pinpoint his origins to a particular Scottish clan through DNA testing alone, all you should get is something saying "yeah you're roughly from Middle East". No point paying for this until there's more data, though you're obviously contributing to it, but then DNA tests are still quite expensive and it's a waste of money for a shitskin right now.

Why is someone who has nothing to do with my country telling me to get out of my country?
I didn't know that was a racial group, maybe you should let the anthropologists know. I'm sure they're waiting to hear from a great mind like you.
Yeah I've had similar problems with a previous test I did with dnatribes. They might just be a shit company though.

>telling me to get out of my country
>my country

Why do you even get tested then?

GTFO paki shit you're not welcome here.

>Nikolai thinks he is the welcoming party for the internet
Ha. Ha. Ha. Also slow clap.
Curiousity and I have loads of disposable income.

PURE CHINESE

One drop rule, fucking pigskin

Get out my country.

what makes a Brit a Brit?

Surely not skin of shit!

>paki in britain
>my country

Nice try buddy, it's not your country.

One drop rule is an 8th. Also in these tests values of less than 1% are basically worthless.

100% shitskin

Takes 6-8 weeks for you to receive results once your package arrives at their facility.

Fuck off wog. You will always be a dirty, smelly shitskin from the 3rd world. Ever seen a roma? That will be your future ancestors, eternal pariahs on western civilisation.

No. Kys if you don't like it.

>giving your DNA to jews

why

10000% south asian my nigga

>Not getting the joke because of severe autism
Same could be said of this threads posters tbfh, except me
You are more of a pariah in society than I'll ever be. Try going out into your nearest town or city and saying this loudly and see how long you last. You'll always be a worthless, stupid, smelly, ugly bad-teeth racist who no one wants to be close to.