There is absolutely 0 evidence that 4chin made up pissgate

There is absolutely 0 evidence that 4chin made up pissgate.
I fucking dare you to provide definitive proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95124900
hackertyper.com/
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's right

Yep, I take offence that we are laughing at them for not sourcing their material, all while totally ignoring that we don't have a source.

I thought you were smart Sup Forums, not retards

Blumpf BTFO yet again

You are absolutely right though.

Its true we have been feeding the MSM bullshit for months now, but there is little we can do to prove that we did it. We might have made it, we might not have. I really don't see what difference it makes anyway.

Yeah I haven't seen anything convincing here, it's hilarious.

Either Buzzfeed is dead or Trumpo is dead. We win either way

It's completely irrelevant if pol made everything up or not.

Thats the point you newfag, 101 in counter intelligence, when faced with a lie, counter with another more believable lie to discredit the original lie.

?

we are leigon, we a re anonomius, we never forget and never forgived

we trolled cia hard today guys hahahaha XDDD

I love bein g a part of ananimuss

we have as much proof as buzzfeed

>dare you to provide definitive proof
>USA

go away buzzfeed

/Ptg/ was used to approve it, and everyone moved one, then boom. No one knows who that user was, of course.

People will always believe what they want to believe. It is the job of the powerful to give them something they want to believe in.

what are you sliding Shlomo?

heres da proofs

People that don't believe it usually are new to Sup Forums an don't understand how user id works also looking at your image file name i'd argue you got that from some other website and don't have a pepe folder.Sad

And Trump will definately never win the primaries to boot.

Nice try CNN

You wont get to blame the evil haxxor known as Sup Forums this time

thats altright you ment

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95124900

Here if you want to feel like a crazy Anonymous hacker use this hackertyper.com/

After I ate my tendies while my mother is changing my diaper and pisspots I do this to for 30 minutes to enhance my self-esteem.

My mother seems impressed.

You do realize this picture isn't a part of the actual release? But keep spreading the Russian propaganda comrade :^)

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Yeah, it mentions literally nothing about Trump yelling or dressing like a child.

The golden showers are legit tho

>Thinking proof is necessary to manipulate the media narrative

See me after class.

>documentcloud.org
doesn't look more credible

its fake news, dont bother

>all these replies and still no proof
Love ya, Sup Forums :3

Typical communist peasant

Yup, you're right, the original published leak is less credible than random images floating around on Sup Forums :^)

If you want to discredit it use the actual contents of the leak and maybe people would be more willing to believe you :^)

>shill being this ass blasted
kek

>a quickly thrown together image with no actual facts that back up any claims and dispute more credible versions
>evidence

We are at the same level of delusion as bernie-supporters before he lost.

Reddit is claiming it started in June not November where are they getting this?

Brother, I hunger so desperately for oats that I hate.

My trotters no longer support my immense girth; I have become trapped here amongst the hay, immobilised by the consequences of my own gluttony.

How sweet the oats once seemed, how readily I ingested vast quantities of them. Now the oats are bitter - bitter reminders of happier days. Days when I was young and immature, Brother. Days when morality and temperance vanished like spectres in the presence of the siren call of hedonism.

I became intoxicated by the oats, brother. Mindlessly, I allowed these wicked temptations to erode that which made me a pig as intended by the Almighty; transforming me into little more than an immobile sentience fit only for the violent perversions of man.

Can we turn back the hands of time? Will I ever be able to undo what I have done, what I have become? Or, Brother, have I been ensnared in a trap? I was baited in by pleasure, Brother, and now I feel the door has shut behind me. Uncaring to the lessons I have learned, the invisible hand of fate moves against me.

Oh, Brother. I must never eat the oats again, but my stomach feels now so empty knowing once the feeling of pounds and pounds of oats. Though I know now I must temper myself, the memories beckon like a lover ten steps behind on a dim-lit street.

pretty ,uch all the existing proofs are in this post.
The fanfic hasn't been released afaik so that bit is unprovable

>Document gets leaked onto a site
>I'm going to pretend that it didn't get leaked there
>These random images that have nothing to do with the leak I'm trying to defend are way more credible
I think you took the wrong red pill user :^)

beautiful

i thought this place was above jewish lies

This is not a part of the report. the report here, none of the pages contain this screenshot

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia

Stop posting fabrications

>im going to trust a (((published leak))) by (((credible))) msm news sources
>forgetting Sup Forums is always right and always finds a way

The first place this broke was buzzfeed of all places
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia
Yet people are choosing to ignore the actual contents of the leak and are spreading the same disinformation they claim to be against.

I'm loving the hypocrisy.

I'm not saying the leak is real or fake, all I'm saying is the images being spread around this board have absolutely nothing to do with the actual contents of the leak. If people are going to try to discredit it use the actual source instead of pulling shit out your ass.

why are you here? you want to know what happened?

No, we're the Jews now.

It's just funny af. But, we do have more evidence than pizzagate. (People have stepped forth, archive links,)

>we do have more evidence than pizzagate.
I have more evidence than pizzagate that yetis raped your mother