Senior U.S. intel official tells NBC News that Trump, Russia dossier is "unvetted disinformation":

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probatio_diabolica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top fucking kek. Liberals btfo, yet again

>Implying I needed US """""intelligence""""" to tell me that

At least this means the intel community isn't completely cucked.

Well, good. Now we know that this pissgate shit isn't real. Not that I thought it was, but at least we now have actual intelligence officials coming out to call it what it is.

Somebody needs to get sued out of existence. The depositions start 21 Jan 2017.

Oh and a nice comfy cell for Hillary at Maxwell AFB.

JUSTICE for Seth Rich.

It'd be interesting to know if it is just the classic Dem vs Rep sympathisers, but that sounds too naive

>tabloid tier pissleak
>Sup Forums takes credit publicly within hours
>12 hours later msm states now "unvetted disinfo"
>pissweak backtrack
journalism school not even once

Libtards just can't get enough of losing!!

This is getting slid hard

Libtards btfo

BTFO

I thought you all didn't trust intelligence agencies. Looks like you're willing to agree with anybody who confirms what you hope is true.

Why in Gods name would anyone not only believe pissgate but risk their job by publishing it without corroboration

B-but.... DRUMPF BTFO!
(please help, they locked us down here months ago)
HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?

>US
>Intelligence

Please, make it stop. I fear the neighbours are soon gone call the cops. My sides are way out of the dimensional universe at this time

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Senior U.S. intel official claims it's true
>Senior U.S. intel official claims it's not true

Which is it gonna be? This is why we need ethic in news.

Hopefully CNN and Buzzfeed get btfo

Only way to do that is to prove these video don't exist. Which is almost impossible to do. They used your own game against you.

fuck me if even the bastion of liberal media that is msnbc is saying this whole pissgate thing is disinfo and fake news

then you know how fucked buzzfeed is gonna get very soon

it also means that cnn can no longer be qualified as a news source of any kind, whereas before today they were a news source of the extremely unreliable kind

F
>filename

This is all SOP.

They will spend 15 seconds saying that it's fake and then move on.

The normies will still believe. They've been doing this since forever.

>Most powerfull media and Intelligence establishment in the world defeated by a japanese cartoon board yet again

JUST

There's exactly O evidence that it never happened

Prove it.
Prove that trump doesn't bathe in rivers of Russian loli piss

can't do it can you

fuckin michael stivic meathead

Seriously, we need the heads of the people in the media.

>again

Let that sink in.

>twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452

How has BuzzFeed responded or do we need to further crush them?

hmm it really makes u think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probatio_diabolica

hmm it really makes u think

Things are going to be different soon.

Trump holds a grudge. He is going to destroy his enemies, and he'll get away with it because we'll be too busy winning as Trump brings manufacturing and jobs back home, and deportations commence on the folks who undermine wages and dodge taxes.

Prove that I don't have a button right now that can make you go poopie.
Just try me Jap. I'll make a fat man in your pants if you're not careful, so don't be like a Tojo and scram.

hmm it realey makes u think

No the onus is on the person making the claim

hnn it really makes a think

I sincerely hope those jackals get burned to the ground, cnn and buzzfeed. No self awareness and no honor.

We CNN now.

I don't believe a word that comes out of Hillary Clinton's mouth, but if she came out and said she personally ordered the murder of Seth Rich, I think I might just believe that.

Evan McMuffin is a known agency asset

Fuck him

Kek bless you Sup Forums forever and ever

>7/10
With sources potential for Gold/10

Because Trump is literally Hitler and they are doing everything they can do to stop the next 6 gorillion deaths. The ends justify the means typical liberal bullshit.

No the onus is on you. Now go out and check every hard drive and DVD (and VHS for good measure) for Trump sex tapes or else Trump probably did have a piss orgy with russian hookers.

But why would respected journalists like Tom Brokaw and Carl Bernstein claim to have known about this since August?

Something doesn't add up.

>twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452

Sorry I don't listen to MSM, I'm just going to assume he peed on a Russian prostitute.

>Ethic
>not proofs

>Evan McMuffin
Do you have it's real name fbaianon?

Time to shut down Buzzfeed.

they knew it was bs
they knew they could still wave it around like a fake gun is used to rob a bank
the barely-paying-attention us populace will walk away thinking that it was probably true, otherwise why would they report on it, right?

post onus pic pleas

>onus of proof is on the accused

Hi CIA.

Lots of journalists knew about it, and they all knew it was bullshit so they never ran it. Buzzfeed (and probably CNN) knew it was bullshit too, but their Trump hate overwhelmed any shred of ethics they had.

>How has BuzzFeed responded or do we need to further crush them?

We need to wage full scale war on all of the MSM from the owners to editors to reporters, they are no journalism they are 100% the propaganda arm of the DNC and leftist groups

They are our literal enemies

I hope buzzfeed doesn't get shut down. It'd be far more entertaining to watch them slowly hang themselves.

We need to confirm McCaine had a hand in this we really need to end that faggots career

I think that Buzzfeed will have the fate of Gawker - sued into bankruptcy.

Damn, knew it was too good to be true.

I still have yet to see proof that Sup Forums was behind this.

(((their))) endgame is to make Trump throw the biggest tantrum ever aimed at the intelligence agencies, and it's working.

THIS INTRA-BOARD ADVERTISMENT IS NOT ENDORSED BY THE ORIGINAL POSTER

True. I mean how do we prove that trump doesn't have teslas time machine either? Or that he isn't a follower of kek himself?

Even if he didn't we still need to END his career remember those leaked fake Isis beheading videos on his cell phone.

hmmmm it raelly maekes you thnik

Did someone actually defend the dossier with "prove it isn't real?" I keep hearing this and I want to see it.

>Evan McMuffin is a known agency asset
Are they afraid of being linked to ISIS? Both him and McCain were in syria. McCain was also shitposting on twitter saying the arab spring was coming to Russia or something similar when it happened.

I would speculate Hillary, McCaine, Soros and McMuffin were all involved in the various arab spring regime changes, ukraine and the failed Iran attempt.

Perhaps they are worried they will face war crime charges, it would explain their desperation. The most effective thing to do would be shift the focus back onto them and their shady links in Syria. Being defensive is ineffective, going on the offensive and making them deny it's an attempt to keep their ISIS links hidden is difficult to counter.

Breaking: Intelligence sources say OguxY+7Q is a twat

Agreed

Can't prove a negative. This is why there is a presupposition of innocents in criminal trials. The burden of proof is on the accuser. If credible proof cannot be raised, then the presupposition of innocence stands.

well, someone needed to tell them.

they don't seem to be able to think.

All this and worse. The shredders are working overtime in DC ever since Trump got elected, anything they can do to sour opinion of his administration will help them in the long game.

>This is why there is a presupposition of innocents in criminal trials.
maybe in your court system there is

this fucking timeline

you can literally tell who's retarded by whether they believed pissgate. it's never been so blatantly obvious.

>Prove that trump doesn't bathe in rivers of Russian loli piss
Simple: if he did, he would be bragging about it, and not getting blackmailed.

Lol, what kind of a person would take unsubstantiated claims from "sources" and then use them for a political witchhunt?!?!?

JIDF please. Step up your game.

I want to believe it, but it's just too absurd and there's no real evidence of it.

an 'extremely credible source' has told me that the holocaust was real

there's exactly zero evidence that you're not a faggot either

there's a reason for that

I'm going to say the following in red text: You are incompetent.

this nip has been throwing b8 all morning.

Tumblrinas from BuzzFeed are no match for memewar veterans from Sup Forums. What were they thinking?

if they tell so, that means it is true.
Everything they say is reverse.

More russian counter intel. Why ?