World War 2 never ended. Russia just covertly won over the US. Russia will inevitably eat itself too...

World War 2 never ended. Russia just covertly won over the US. Russia will inevitably eat itself too. Only Britannia will remain of the Allied Forces. LONG MAY SHE REIGN.

FACT: Anglos are the most powerful race in the world.

Calm down, Paki

roach

One kebab roll and a mineral water please, Sladislaw.

Your queen mum claims Jacob's stone is under the coronation throne in Westminister Abby.

>Implying Britannia hasn't already fallen to the Ottoman Roaches.

Fuck off Anglo!

You don't realise it do you?

You can suck as much good goy and kike dick you want, but in the end, you'll be pushed aside and left to die.

Russia+China+Europe

is the real alliance.

Just like the USA fell to the hordes of Afrikka.

cant outjew the anglo!

armistice
ˈɑːmJstJs/
noun
noun: armistice; plural noun: armistices
an agreement made by opposing sides in a war to stop fighting for a certain time; a truce.

The war never ends among men.

>+China

Russia+China+Middle Eastern Europe Caliphate*

Fixed for you m80.

that is wales dumbass!

fuck that! uk and the white anglosphere is all we need

Want to know why the lion has no penis? It's symbolic of how castrated the UK is.

>not including Honorary Anglos in Singapore and Hong Kong

R U D E.

Jew spotted. Only a Jew would try and foster enmity between Anglo's.

>see majestic animal
>"Gee, I wonder what its bepis looks like!?"

>Only Britannia will remain of the Allied Forces
I wouldn't be so sure of that

Delete this.

More like beaners. The black population has only increased slightly over the years.

3 or so

thats rich coming from you ahmed

4 we can go all night

5 there are more and more

Wew, poland be careful casting those stones from your glass house.

The UK may have a problem with immigrants (some of them from your fair land) but yours are all home grown, inherent in your own culture.

6 be strong and bend

how are those american troops at the moment, polan? i hope your girlfriend isn't out tonight.

>London
>1 offence
I don't believe it.

Our only problem is being placed between ruskies and germans, if we where swaped with iceland you wouldnt hear a thing about us at all.
Fuck off puffter.

Dont worry she a good girl.
Me either.

Your problem is the polish people, it's a shame really, the countryside there is lovely the few times I've been.

the city of London =/= London

Your problem is the british people, it's a shame really, the countryside there is lovely the few times I've been.
100% true, save for one old grandma in that tiny weash village that was maried to Polish pilot. Bless her soul.