try again.

>posting communism and pepe in the same image

kys

The birth of a terrible meme sigh

stay mad

Please go

Imma gonna stay

What's with Liberals and piss fetishes

fuck you little american vermin! you pollute this planet with your mere existence. an existence which makes niggers look civilized and chinks full of emotion. i despise everything about you, from your saturated fat ridden fingers full of rotten tomato and beef by the burger you ate 2 days ago touching your greasy keyboard to your president! Did you really vote for a guy like that? I'd prefer a dog running my country and I wouldn't even be picky about its breed! thats how much I despise your lipodystrophic ass full of cellulite. That's right, you have cellulite like a girl. hahahahaha! Sitting on your cellulite while typing nazi shit. How can you be an antisemite by the way? Look how many wonderful things people of jewish heritage have achieved. you are a disgrace to humanity and I will personally erase you from this planet.

(you)

I found the video, guys

Can we meme the libtards to piss in public during the inauguration?

I mean, I don't want to be mean to Trump, but the ramifications against the Left would be glorious...

it's 2017 ffs some people like to be pissed on. get over it.

FUCKH8

so you're a liberal who didn't vote for Hillary, big whoop

>liberals are "leftist"
If you can get liberals to piss themselves, great.

I'm more upset at the degeneracy of it all.
It offends my delicate right wing sensibilities.

Is that lil Putin pissing on the Don?

Because they're filthy degenerates who can't resist projecting their inherit depravity onto others. Just like when they insisted on calling members of the Tea Party "teabaggers" and "kochsuckers".

You guys are literally the same thing though

STOP KINKSHAMING SHITLORD