Adults

If you only knew how many retards on my FB friends list are posting this pic you would feel stupid, (because they are all pretty stupid people)

The fact that you have to explain this to people is fucking astounding. People who sperg out over politics are the absolute worst.

People are allowed to have different opinions. In fact, who the fuck cares who voted for who?

Let's get on with the kekpocalypse, have a beer and share some laughs and stories.

Kekpocalypse now plz

maybe bob and sally should keep their idiotic opinions to themselves

ballots are supposed to be private
i have never told anyone which party i have voted for

I hate this fucking quote. You're not grateful for the job, you're doing the job to further your own personal fucking goals. Sacrifice for you dreams, you fucking loser.

this

telling someone else political affiliations or ideals is like slapping a lion
>asking for it

Isn't that what happens here on Sup Forums though?

No it's too late for this

>politics are just sports lol, who you pick says nothing about who you are as a person

Sup Forums is just reactionary

>Le irrelevant strawman maymay

>/politically incorrect/
>a board dedicated to politics
>not sperging out about politics

Well I personally don't try to go crazy. But then again I'm not crazy on the left or right of the political spectrum.

Found this "response" from [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler]

>>>>>>>Bullied the media

Wew fuckin lad

>redditors
You know if I was a kike, I too would view them as goy cattle

that stuck out to me as well

oh no, not the media!

>Normie 9gag shit

>gaslit

>Charles bukovski
Confirmed hipster faglord

I'm disagreeing with the OP's premise. For autistic snowniggers: my argument is that politics are indicative of character, so disagreements shouldn't be disregarded.

This is actually a pretty benign normalfag meme.

Pretty retarded to lose friends over politics. I personally know several jews and sjw's. I'm probably one of the most racist shitposters on here, but I wouldn't let that affect actual friendships.

Wtf is this Gaslight shit?

it just means "deluded" but autists think it sounds cool

And here is my point for autistic americans, nobody said they should be disregarded you retarded fuck.

I thought it was more not to ignore disagreement, hell we all have that right, but to rather be civil about it which in a lot of ways during the past election it really got bad, on both sides.

That was the implication of the cartoon OP posted.

It contains the word "Gas"
You already know the kikes are behind it

Why should you be civil with someone ideologically opposed to your existence?

It's based on some old movie where people try to convince someone who is sane that they're actually insane.

because politics is all subjective mindgames, and you can find good traits in all (white) people if you dig deep enough.

Doesn't mean you shouldnt prepare for the day of the rope. But keep in mind that these are just deluded souls.

No it wasn't. Autist.

correct.

but as with most words that used to have specific meaning, it now just means "someone disagrees with me. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

liberal psyops to replace the word "woke", since black people feel white people abducted the word from their language.

And this is Tyrone. He's a big guy that fucks Sally on the weekends.

Bob will never ever EVER be Tyrone

Someone should make a pro Bob version in response.

>Wtf is this Gaslight shit?
1944 Film called Gas Light where a man tricks a woman into thinking she was crazy by turning off gas lamps and telling her that they've always been off.

Liberals have taken saying they're being gaslighted whenever someone points out they're being crazy. Even though that's not what the term meant.

Good goy.

Sounds like Sally is a cunt.

Bullet dodged, Bob. Thanks, Trump!

I agree with this.

Old fat fag here. I know it's crazy how some kids are acting and yes it's mostly the Hillary people who are college aged. That meme is how grown adults act. I tell ya one thing tho, I would NEVER play poker with the people throwing death at others over politics. It's childish.

Sheeeeit. If my gf said she was a Hillary supporter I'd run her ass off post haste. GTFO IRL CUNT

>People who sperg out over politics are the absolute worst.
Still Bob needs to put Sally on THE LIST for when the day of the rope comes and we need to put priority on the purging of traitors.

Truth. Still friends with so many liberals, but I have a very clear list that states who can be saved and who is irredeemable on the dotr

The young and the spoiled on both sides really believe the (((MMS))) that arrested development and acting like one is a 5 year old are lofty ideals and goals to have. But those people on either side might be annoying but they are no threat (due to their insecurity) I laugh them off. Keep in mind, the politically obsessed almost always have no other life except that.

So basically you really aren't friends with them if you just willing to backstab them like that at a moment's notice? Sure wouldn't want you as a friend...

because there are only two alternatives for working
>starve
>be nigger

Clinton supporters view Trump as unironically, literally Hitler.
They treat this idea as though you're asking them to remain friends with someone that they just found out eats babies.

The fact that a liberal probably made this is fucking hilarious
Are those people biologically incapable of self-awareness?

Liberals believe that people like Trump supporters are trying to make them believe they're insane when they're actually sane.

It's a nice way to explain away uncomfortable cognitive dissonance when confronted with things they don't like.

>I'm not wrong! They're just trying to convince me that I'm crazy!

>Bob will remain friends with Sally despite how insufferable he finds her and her liberal views, because Bob is enslaved by the meager prospect that he'll be allowed out of the friend zone and into her pants
>Sally will keep Bob at a comfortable distance, stringing him along, tempting him with her vagina without intending to ever let him get some, because Bob, along with numerous other orbiters, helps to fuel her ego
>She thinks that she will be able to use her sexual charms as a lure to bring him around to her way of thinking
>She's probably right. Many men just like Bob will abandon their values because they place the pussy of promiscuous, liberated sluts on a higher pedestal than their own values

I feel like though there's 2 dif camps of what you wanna say "liberal" there's the clinton neo-lib that is somewhat rightwing but not as right as a republican and then the "bernie wing" which actually agrees with a fair amount of what trump people want.

ITS OVER

The Clinton Crew has finally admitted defeat and this is their last attempt to make the Trumpers of the world seem angry/unreasonable. We've won.

Fuck that. Slap the shit out of Sally for being a dumb cunt. Then pump and dump.

And now it's time for Bob to facefuck Sally and teabag her eyeballs.