So i got drafted into military in Lithuania, haven't been in the country for over 10 years...

So i got drafted into military in Lithuania, haven't been in the country for over 10 years, have no family left back there or no reason to return. Risk 1-3 years in prison if i dodge, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

15min
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do they allow gays in the military?

If not, just suck a dick.

With the ruski scare I don't think they discriminate anymore, might even take me with my fucked up back

Is this bait? They can't just take you out of Ireland lol. Right?

Get Irish citizenship?

I honestly wish it was bait. I hope they can't but if i dodge draft my buddy told me there is a possibllity that they would request the govt to hand me over. Doubt it though.
Proceeding with it this week. I hope it is easier than i expect it to be.

If your back is bad you're not fit for service

You inform yourself what forms are available and confirm said thing with doctor attest.

No sane drafting army would waste resources on drafting an unwilling cuck with back problems so here you go

t. swiss sergeant (That doesn't have to mean though lithuania handles it the same way like we do)

you have to go back swooce

It's okay, when Russia invades, it will be over quickly.

Who/what is Lithuania fighting?

oh fuck lads they're at the door, they found me

>what is European Arrest Warrant
Any EU country can put out an EAW on any EU citizen and the host nation must hand the person over to the country that sent the request out.
There have been cases of students being sent to some shithole prison in a foreign country for years before facing trial or having the charge dropped.

Inside the EU there is no "irish citizenship" there's EU citizenship with an Irish cover on your passport.

you go to the draft and get out of ireland you draft dodging cuck

i would bleed on my flag to keep the st georges cross red if asked

go back and do your duty faggot

oh wait you're probably a fat fuck, in that case neck yourself

Well that sounds rather shit.
I don't want to give up all I have made for myself to go to a country i have barely lived in

>country i have barely lived in
What are you talking about, you just moved to a different part of the EU, there is no individual countries in the EU. Schengen zone countries can barely even be considered states.

just tell them of your crippling depression and get an attest from your psychiatrist. works very well here in austria.

or tell them you are needed at work here and you want to do the military service a few years later when you return to lithuania.

thats also something that is not uncommon here in austria.

Just renounce your Lithuanian citizenship. They can't draft someone who is stateless.

You can't be drafted if you are in Ireland. Just refuse it

Well he'd need to do that in Lithuania since the warrant just forces the host nation to hand the person over, it requires no trial on their end.
If they have such a system in Lithuania he might be okay but it doesn't look like they would.

>what is European Arrest Warrant

Have some dignity mate, you were born there and refuse to come back for a year to do your duty, that desperate for gibs?

If you don't live in the country who fucking cares? It's Lithuania, not the extradition empire of the US. Just never go back.

This reply makes me unbelievably angry, because i know it's true
Fuck the EU.

Dude, you need it for security :^)
How would we have caught the Berlin driver without the European arrest warrant??

>Just refuse it
from a legal point its always better to have an excuse, rather than just shoving it in their faces and thus forcing them to do something. not even the court can help you if you are retarded like that.

Doesn't matter in that case. There are possibilities to avoid getting drafted into miltiary services if you are from another country. Especially if the country you live in is a member of EU.

Military in the Baltics is pretty comfy desu don't be a pussy.

>being this much OF A TRAITOROUS SCUM

REEEEEEEEE

Serve your nation, traitor. Statehood is determined by blood, not citizenship and place of residence.

>Tfw lithuanian

But I'm in a top 15 uni doing electronic and electrical engineering Bsc. T-t-they aren't going to take me, r-r-right?
Plus I'm not here on the basis of free movement EU laws.

Just burn your passport and say you're Syrian dumbass.

Apparently it's literally lottery based, I don't think they care about you being a fucking nerd.

Move to England

Serving in the military is something every capable young man should do for at least six months, preferably at least a year.

Of course it's a bit hypocritical for me to say so since I didn't get drafted, but everyone I know who was told me that it made them better people.

At worst you'll get killed by Butin bro

At least you can serve in the armed forces

They won't accept my cause they don't need my degree and ain't nobody gonna be a shitty low-level soldier

No one, many European nations just have, or had, drafts.

Your buddy is rusing you. My friend dodged, there are literally no repercussions if you just ignore the letter. There's a slim possibility they send some nerd over to your address, but if you don't open the door they go away and that's that.

No but I'm in education, that's the point I'm making. They can't just randomly grab me away from my degree, that would be rediculous.

What do you do, gaurd the cheese?

Special forces have secret missions to gaurd the ingredients? Known only by one person in Switzerland, codenamed "The Big Cheese"?

Rolling cheesewheels down mountain slopes counts as artillery for you? When the nuclear sirens go off everyone takes the gold and money, puts it in the swiss vault for safekeeping then goes back outside?

Fucking make medpacs that look like your flag, and every single on of you let out a swiss chuckle every time you see one, and point it out to others.

Guy

>Lithuania
>Smaller than my vacation keep
>Nation

We used to be kangz!

Do you know how things work in Lithuania? In Denmark you get your notice when you're 17-18 years old which matches very well with when you finish high school, so if you get drafted it'll be what you do for a year after high school.

Don't dodge it. Put your money where your mouth is and take some military training.

apply for Irish citizenship

I'm 25.

lol whats the point of a draft if they arent even going to be serious about it

but he doesn't live in Lithuania as he said
if he lived there I'd agree

If the draft only applies to Lithuanian citizens and you do not have Lithuanian citizenship, you cannot get drafted.

Go fight you fucking cuck. Ireland doesn't need weaklings.

BTW any br user can tell me what the difference is between the quadro complementar and the other parts of the navy?

I'm finishing my degree this year, at most i can tell them that and they will delay it by a year.
They don't know where i live and i haven't received a letter. I don't plan on coming back either since there is nothing for me in that country.

I don't know anything about Lithuania, but I'd think you're in the clear.

>if they aren't going to be serious about it
It's a former soviet state, they can't do anything seriously.

If i was drafted by Irish military i'd serve.

how do you even know you were drafted then?

There is a lottery list posted each year with the lucky winners.

TRAITOR, your kind spreads disease, defeatism and desertion, you'll choke to death on 3 pounds of steel MARK MY FUCKIN WORDS CUNT

If they pay something, go serve. Army is fun.

I know that. You lithuanians are bros but you should still fulfill your obligations. This is about your manhood. You guys are bros but you need blood to be Irish. Don't forget your ancestors.

Where is this list?

well just ignore it then
you didn't receive the letter yourself
he doesn't even live in Lithuania as he said, how is he a traitor?

I didn't think Ireland was in the EU though

When will leaf get rangebanned across Sup Forums?

Every single one of leaf posts are shit

tpbbbphhffhhtt

15min lt/naujiena/aktualu/lietuva/po-techniniu-klaidu-paskelbti-sauktiniu-sarasai-56-565885

Scroll down a little and there is the surname list

you are a disgrace Ivo

kys

You don't deserve to be Lithuanian

If I was drafted into the Lithuanian military. I would go just for the hell of it.

maybe he has a life and can't abandon everything for 6 months or a year just so he reconnects with his "blood"

You are retarded. That's what you are.

I got drafted too, so what?

If you took ten minutes to do some research you'd realize what's going on, but let me clear this up for you Emmie-boy:

Twice a year a draft happens. Every non-studying man of ages 18-26 is capable of being drafted. That's around 95-100K of them in Lithuania.

24K of them are placed in a draft list. So a 25% chance each draft you'll be listed.

The kicker's here: They only need less than 3500 people each draft. That's less than 15% of the list. And that's including the volunteers.

In fact since the draft began in 2015 (4 draft "seasons" total) nobody was called forcibly from the list.

Depending on your number in the list you can just go and not be taken or just dodge. Statistics show an average of over 40% dodge.

Even if you get punished it's a 40-200 euro fine. The jail sentences are for cheating the medical comission, trying to fraud inabilities and such.

Really, senpai, I got drafted, googled, and went on my way.

(prolly just fed a troll tbqh)

Fucking traitor, kill yourself

This helps a lot, haven't been there and don't have many connections so I don't have much info about it. Aciu

>burgers
You probably don't even know how many countries are in the EU do you?

Look man. you fucked up. If you were that worried about military service you shoulda been on top of changing citizenship to another country.

Instead, harden the fuck up, secure your assets, and go back with your head high. See if you can make something of it and get some certifications or education for free while you are in as an additional duty.

Like Hazmat shipping cert, that pays over 100k a year. Dont be a miserable bitch. Your ancestors sure as fuck weren't.

Do you at least get paid for that shit?

I'm an engineer with a higher degree here.
It would pay me 300/month and here i can earn about 6x that.

EU military :^)

>Serving in the military is something every capable young man should do for at least six months, preferably at least a year.
most of the "service" is just sitting around and playing with your smartphone. its useless and cost me a year in uni.

if they actually had brains they would make military training on weekends and in the evening so that you can still go to work or to uni while being "in the army".

it exceeds blood. It is about duty and obligation, giving back, even if you dont want to.

Not being an asshole, but if work out of obligation is an alien concept to you, well, what the fuck ever. Fucking Montenegro everyone, its in the name.

He dodges the draft, says he'd serve for the fucking Irish and doesn't even have the decency to spell his own language's words correctly. Sad!

pay the fine you lazy shirker

ur in fucking ireland

what do you give a shit about shituania?

also

NO fuck them

fuck them all

let russian slaughter all shituanians

do not go, they cant do anything to you

At this point my duty and obligation falls on Ireland not on Lithuania

are you retarded? he clearly said he isn't living there, doesn't visit and doesn't plan to
what the fuck does he owe to Lithuania?
he has no moral obligation to serve
if he lived there I'd agree

then i wouldn't leave if i were you
too bad im too autistic to leave this shithole myself

>Tfw not on the list.

In times of peace there are three uses for drafting the young men:
1. To teach them dicipline trough hardship
2. To teach them respect through example
3. To have a pool of poorly trained manpower should times change

you know very well that our military is a joke and not worth the time. as is our "nation".

oh c'mon neither Lithuania nor Poland are that bad

no piss on shituania and never go back

you have a new life and owe those pissheads absolutely NOTHING!

listen to my trips!!!

they are good advice

break your leg

They are, in comparison to living standards of countries such as Ireland.

some of you lithuanians are alright

Previous LT here, I feel the need to explain that I am dodging the draft because being cannon fodder until (maybe) NATO arrives is not my thing and literally the only thing we could do in case of a real invasion is guerilla warfare.

Poland is pretty cheap though
it's kinda like prices here, only you earn a lot more

you still need training for gorilla warfare

Probably the same day the Islamic republic of France joins the EU Muslim League

>cannon fodder
Implying you will even be in a war with Trump as president. Just do your duty.

Finding a good job is a lot harder though.