Pol is now infested with newfag redditcucks. fucking great. fuck happened to bring the neets here?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

redpill them. They come here to troll but they leave knowing that Sup Forums is always right.

Just sage off topic bullshit and stop fucking replying to obvious shill threads

every post now is shilling hard. is the neet invasion all because of that buzzfeed shite?

desu

Yep

All those shills claim credit for it to bring even more attention

Keep telling them that they can't have normie spaces if they keep force integrating white neighborhoods.

Whites don't have a super majority in the USA anymore. Many white liberals will not be able to hide from all the diversity and will begin to wonder why a (((white supremacist))) society allows massive non white immigration.

The cat is out of the bag.

It is not dumbshit. Grab a paper bag and start breathing in it, you're having a panic attack.

And they will hopefully stay :)

>haha hey guys I'm just like you hehe!!!

>now

The flood of refugees began weeks ago. We're doing fine. We have plenty of weapons against the invaders.

Don't forget to hate blacks and post anime. It drives the normies away.

They need to convert to Kekism and realize that reddit is a cuckspace

some worthless msm cuckold mistakenly also implicated them in the #pissgate psyops campaign from user because they still think Sup Forums is "some system administrator named four-chan"

leddit fags came rushing over to try and feel relevant. a few days of memeing them and they will go home

>now
It's been this way since 2015, dude.

>t-the normies are in my hugbox REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking neet normies want to be victims so bad they are making themselves refugees on Sup Forums. Fucking lol at the retarded neets get fucked

>posting that faggot frog

You're one of the newfags

remove redditards

This. They will fight it, but Sup Forums is a black hole and it'll suck them in the same way it sucked in us. For when you gaze long into Kek, Kek also gazes into you.

Not all of them will leave though. Those who can handle our caustic environment never leave Sup Forums. Soon enough they will be redpilled and assimilated.

Except newfags won't do any of this and then they'll think these offtopic threads and all the shitposting are normal for Sup Forums. That's why this place has looked like Sup Forums lately.
Newfags make other newfags think that their newfaggotry is the standard for Sup Forums.

>lately

m8, it's been like that since Sup Forums harbor, and especially since the beginning of the election.

No one gonna check this?

You're trying to put lipstick on a pig and it's always hilarious seeing people outside of TD trying to defend the antics. It's a Sup Forums cesspool for kids that stems from the counterculture, contrarian Sup Forums bullishit. Sprinkled in with actual racist idiots that don't know any better. You are not going to have a real discussion outside of the internet that won't make you look like a child if you start calling people cucks in a real conversation. I would pay to see a Sup Forums kiddie attend a committee meeting or legislative session and call everyone fags and cucks.

Edit: lol you actually are a child. Please don't become an officer, there were already enough stupid ones out there during my time in. That or go through some important changes (real world politics, not internet lulz) and seek out outside news sources other than Sup Forums. Have a good one, Cadidiot.

Eat the Normies.

>now

Check it, niggers.

Leave? I'll never leave. I can breath the Sup Forums atmosphere.

PRAISE HIM