Why are there so many more Baltic threads popping up? Why would anyone want to move here? Just a lower life quality

Why are there so many more Baltic threads popping up? Why would anyone want to move here? Just a lower life quality.

You are next Crimea and Georgia friend-o.

Most guys want to move there and live as Kangz with their rich western money.

Most of em are weak german and swedish cucks who can't defend their women or culture.

I saw one of the Sweds here, and he still shares the cuck opinions.

Get fucked in the ass by a nigger faggot.

>russia waging war in the suburbs of st petersburg
very funny

Cash Money is that you?

Based eesti leegion

Nice try BIDF.

post baltic memes

ok

Fuck these threads.

>encourages foreigners to come here to get our women ANGLOd, they ruined their own women so they want to cuck us
>300 replies of russians and balts flinging shit over who is the most evil fashist
>wastes potential meme energy we could use in our local elections (if we harnessed meme magic properly the nationalists would be up 30% no problem)

I'd be okay with a daily baltics general a la britpol if that means we could meme the nationalists to victory. But these threads are nothing like that, it's ~~20 Americans who are too lazy to fix their own countries and ~10 Russians and their shills being anal over 1991.

Most of mine areestonian ones, because /balt/ is kinda irrelevant and only the sweet bromance between eesti and suomi shines out.

You guy seems based, tho.

Because theyre still white countries unlike the west

what about Sup Forums /balt/?
Is it hard to be thrown into a pot with the oceanian übershitposters?

RIDF. I'm serious, does no one actually remember governments actually do shit post on here?

/balt/ + /ausnz/ is shitpost central, 0 discussion and organisation, only shitty spurdo memes.

felt and saved.

in return somethin rather cute than prorussian antibaltshitposting

Aren't Life quality standards in Estonia and Latvia quite High?? I know your currency is really undervalued though.
Do you guys have access to high quality products? Are they expensive??

and please restore your goddamn old flag ASAP

:v]

Everything is high quality in Estonia. Not in Latvia though, they are poorfags.

Damn feels

>our currency

They're euros.

>living standards

Lithuania and Latvia are Poland-Hungary tier, Estonia is more Slovenia tier (which means a step up from eastern Europe but still not at a western level)

Please redpill on why your politicans went for africaflag. It's hurts to write this, but even the communist one looked better.

Hahahahahaha

i'll keep the posts nice, if you don't bully Hungry over Trianon again.

vytis is presidential flag and we nordic now yup gonna become same as sweden

You had it coming, faged. Don't bully stronk centralpowers.

Balts are cute

whhy is the one in the bottom africa?

Who knew cartoon slavs could make me cry.

>flag

Fuck off we are full

Help me out: I search for the spurdo, talking into a phone, saying trianon. Picturedescription says "how to trigger hungarians in one easy step"

Btw we sucesfully derailed this thread.

i think this is why we call latvians zirga galva

to much Finnish volunteer help for Estonia too ruskies too do shit.

xDDDD

Finnish entrepreneurs get better taxation by moving there. ( at least in the start-/fast growth-phase)

>Just a lower life quality.

Look at my flag, fag.

Where are the backstabbing by poles parts?

Bruh

any westerner who thinks migrating to poor shitholes in eastern europe is a good idea should have his head examined because he's delusional moron

In other words dont immigrate to Poland as it is unlike Lithuania not just poor, but a shithole too.

In the end they have good meme's and it would be a shame if they were only contained to Sup Forums

Estonia is good while Lithuania is balkan-tier and Latvia is Russia-tier desu