Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7n5xUPUGeqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real patriots side with Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

What if you don't actually believe that happened?

I'm cool with it, because I have yet been presented with any evidence. Even if I was presented, I wouldn't give a fuck, because I'm sick of having to filter all of the MSM fake news.

>loser make teh rules

New Rule: If you're cool with corporations meddling with our primaries because your candidate won, you don't get to call yourself a patriot.

so we've established that neither side is patriotic

I'm OK with this. It's not like the other side is chimping out about the confirmed billions of dollars their candidate got from foreign donors, so I don't see why I should be about alleged Russian hacking and publishing of nevertheless true material from the DNC database.

Is this meme in response to what that brave user did to trick Ricky Wilson?

So learning the truth is bad because it was the Russians who revealed it?

>Occupy Democrats

Real patriots care about the constitution and the bill of rights. Not your bitch ass (((rules)))

>have the faith of the free world in their hands
>use windows and click on everything
you can't really blame the retards who voted for trump for being retarded, but powerful people who graduated from the elite schools of the world should be able to install OpenBSD and use PGP. Even an easy-to-use botnet like Ubuntu would probably have stopped the russian hackers

>Implying Russia rigged every state's elections resulting in a landslide victory

Liberalism is a mental illness

What is this? A loaded statement? I'd like to know in order to more easily discard shit like this in the future. The point of this shit is obviously to imply that it's a fact russia meddled with the election, hence "loaded," but it's not a question. A loaded ultimatum? I guess I'll just stick with "ur stupid."

ur stupid, OP.

But I'm not a Patriot.

>russian_proofs_chicken.jpg

why did trump confirm that he thinks russia really did it?

we believe it was done by our own agencies, right? not that we know either way

but what's the purpose of agreeing with the russia story

Your right I would rather have had it run by the highest bidder

What's it called if you're cool with actual video evidence of people in the DNC sending people to incite violence at the rallies of her their political opponent?

Is anyone else here pro trump and anti Russia? I may be biased because I'm eastern European and Russia is the reason we fled that shit hole but if we could nuke Russia I wouldn't even mind. Fortunately we won't have to since their economy will soon collapse again.

same thing as saying Obama is an American born citizen

>patriotism is dusgusting, cis scum!

>youre not a real patriot!

Can liberals make up their minds?

>death by drowning increases in the summer
>ice cream sales increase in the summer
>when ice cream sales go up, people die
-OccupyDemocrats

>2017

>being a ZOG patriot

nah, fuck you

Holy shit is this real lma0

im cool with russia exposing corruption though.

If that's the case, then you should move to a country where you can be and stop acting like a (((jew)))

even if you were, the information "russia" put forward was still true and showed the DNC cheating, breaking the law, etc. Why would I vote for them?

that one is fake I think, made on Sup Forums

>hitler
>berlin wall

Just watched the Trump Press Conference. He called CNN "fake news", refused any CNN questions, and would NOT categorically deny that neither he nor any member of his campaign staff met with Russian Federation personnel in the run-up to the election. He was extremely angry at the release, which lends weight to its legitimacy (as I expected, had the report not been genuine, he would not have been angry). He said Russia will "have greater respect for" his leadership than any other American Executorship in history. My conclusion: the report is real.

Do you know who the fuck your talking to?

>Russia exposes losing party's corruption

youtube.com/watch?v=7n5xUPUGeqw

i forgive you if you can prove that you are retarded

strawman argument

Same. Fucking props to Russian hackermen. Could you do this every election, please? It'll be the only way to keep our politicians at least a little bit honest.

this is actually very true.

its so cringy to think people from another country literally act as if they are from the US from a proxy. Thats beta neckbeard forever alone cringy. Esp. since it was actually directed from an actual country itself.

>liberals having any ANY footing to say that Republicans aren't pattiotic.

What the fuck is happening.

>loser making up rules
Kek. The participation award crowd, everyone!

What the hell is it with liberals and this shitty new rule meme? How fucking smug can you be.

Hackerpro here

can confirm this is how hacking works.

FAKE MEME

start your proxies comrad

That's called being racist.

On a real non-bait note, I honestly don't get the problem liberals apparently have with it.

Let's say they did, it's not like they lied, they just exposed the truth.

Evidence is evidence regardless of where it comes from, just because they had ulterior motive in getting it doesn't make the evidence any less damning.

If you're cool with Saudi Arabia meddling with our election because they supported your candidate, you're a Democrat.

They have no concept of logic, so the only way they know how to feel like their opinions matter is to pretend they have authority, in this case, the authority to make rules.

Fpbp

>Berlin wall
Please God, tell me this is fake.

Liberals are the most cucked and pathetic people ever. They know deep down that Russia hasn't done shit but they refuse to man up and face the truth. They lost and will lose again in 4 years.

>Hitler had his Berlin Wall
Holy shit my sides

It was legal for non-citizens to vote in 2016. Millions did. The democrats ran on a platform of bringing more non-citizens into the USA, because non-citizens were the only people who would vote democratic.

Do you remember CTR? How Huffpost did a one-eighty on Comey when he reopened the Clinton case? How they brought out 'Grab her by the pussy,' while Bill's victims stared down Hillary during the debates?

You lost. America told you to fuck off. I remember when people were saying people who voted Trump were going to be the first against the wall - after your threats, how should we deal with you? Anti-Trumpers sound dangerous and violent.

The only people who voted against Trump were sub-100 IQ morons - pic related, literal Clinton supporters. Niggers, single mothers and coal burners BTFO.

>B-but hillary won the popular vote!
But we are a democratic republic and are represented by the union of individual states, not superseded by the most populous ones.

>Russia helped Trump win the election!
Proofs?
>The FBI said they did!
Ok so what did they do exactly, and wasn't this all before the actual electorial college voted?
>THEY SAID RUSSIA WAS INVOLVED, SO IT WAS RIGGED! AND THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE IS EVIL!

But without actual designating what Russia did can we actually claim anything, or are you just speculating off of conflated news lines that don't give any detail? And a number of electors even voted for 3rd parties rather than hillary in traditionally liberal places like washington. Those individuals were outside of the scope of whatever supposed "Russian Involvement" you're speculating.

>#NOMYPRESIDENT, ELECTION WAS RIGGED!

they serve American geopolitical interests, in contrary to Russia which is outright challenging the American global order

TL;DR
>Necklord makes a diary entry on Sup Forums

>I support trump because Hilary was in the pockets of corporations
>Trump appoints oil exec as secretary of state
Kek

Why do Americans complain about others meddling into American business?

You have been doing this shit to others for decades...

Because Americans think they're the only ones who can fix the world's problems, and have tried to prove this to the world by electing a reality TV star and a prostitute as POTUS and First Lady.

The entire nation is a cancer now, all other nuclear superpowers should cut their losses and turn USA into Chernobyl

The left spent an unhealthy amount of time last year dissecting the phrase "make America great again", in a bid to convince us all that america has never been great. You don't get to make appeals to patriotism just because it's convienient