Would this fix the Balkans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
wikiwand.com/en/Balkan_Federation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, but this would.
youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg

it's a start

yes, lets divide countries that got divided so much it practically became a term for countries dividing (balkanization) further. What a great idea, really

YES PLEASE YES PLEASE YES PLEASE *crosses fingers for Greater Austria*

sure, beats whatever we've got going on now...

I unironically agree but only if non-Austrians are banned from government

yeah, our people are obviously not good at that shit

*teleports behind you*

This would.

I think he meant really fix, not just territorially enlarge three absolute shitholes at the expense of three absolute shitholes

Oh trust me cutting down on pseud-nations is necessary to fix this place.

what are you talking about, Austrians in government is exactly what we down here need, some mitteleurope work ethic, not corruption, nepotism and incompetence we got right now

nothing personnel, kid

ROMA
O
M
A

it's one of problems but there are bigger ones
pa to sam i rekao jebote

if non-Austrians are banned from the government - that means only Austrians can be in the government

that was exactly the point

If these squabbles on nationalism are fixed and the people don't have to worry about this anymore they can channel their fanaticism on other problems and nationalism isn't a pawn of politicians anymore. With the merging of these countries people would be able to actually bring change and remove communist-era dictators.

on the other hand people only worry about this shit because they are poor, uneducated and riled up by incompetent politicians
culture matters
however, even average Albanian and Serb can coexist together no problems if you somehow removed politics
unlike real cultural clashes (shit you see in West), our clashes are artificial and oportunistic

This and this. I wholeheartedly agree.

PLUS a long needed (inter)national discourse about the current perception of our nationalities.

i.E. Publicizing some genetic research data about our region to finally shut up the "muh greater [insert state here]"-retards.

There's a LOT that could be done. I believe, however, that Montenegro and Albania are the most difficult cases due to a general lack of anonymity. The tradition of family-bonding and "kumstvo" have some terrific upsides on one hand - like people within a family or a group of affiliated families having strong mutual support. On the other hand, it's a huge drawback for the general collective due to - as my peers already mentioned - severe nepotism, etc.

So, yea...

t. Montenigger

Start cutting, it's summer

We can only dream.

Cutting nations based on genes isn't a good idea, there's been a lot of intermixing between groups in the Balkans. Not that i'm against it in the slightest but it wouldn't really shut up people, what would is acknowledging the tightly close relations countries had before instead of the relatively close conflicts.

If they weren't power hungry and not wanting to annex us we wouldn't be in this situation now.

For balkans to be fixed, psuedo nations must end.

Wherever there is an ethnicity they need to have self determination rights based on their mother tongue. An albanian right next to the border of Albania, that lives in contemporary Macedonia, is not a Macedonian. Until people pussfoot around this blatantly obvious (also in Republika Srpska etc) fact than this condition will continue.

This will need to eventually be mediated through some sort of federation.

>not giving republika srpska to serbia

Filthy dumb albanian scum

What you just said was specifically my point, I think we had a misunderstanding here.

I absolutely mean that one should show the genetic make-up of the region so as to make people understand that there are no "pure Serbs, Croats, Albanians, ...".

It also means that I wholeheartedly disagree with this
for almost the same reason.

Unless we somehow really manage to pull our shit together by the will of a genuinely patriotic, benevolent dictator (or dictators, rather), I think I'd actually be ready to vote for a greater fucking Austria. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

I mean, if nothing else- at least it'll prevent the complete devastation of our cultural and natural values, because at this rate - it's unstoppable.

I used that map when i talked about splitting Fyrom, this is the full thing.

Looks good but i heard that there were serbian parts of kosovo. would work best to divide it up according to main ethnicity then evict people in the wrong part of the country.
i agree that fyrom and montenigger are wastes of fucking space

Look alright to me , but the Norther Part of Kosovo should go to Serbia.

slovenia independent pls
religion=/=ethnicity

Look, i agree with you on most of this, but totally merging every nation in the balkans isn't the thing to do either. 4 ethnic groups, that's how much there are in the Balkans, 5 if you want to split Serbians from Croatians. 5 nations made of 5 ethnic groups with no in-between """federations""" to increase the tension is the best choice. The reason a state exists is to ensure the survival and well-being of it's own people, but if we try to mix all people, cultures and customs into one abomination we get Yugoslavia again, and it never ends well.

But we need you so we can trade with the Austrians , and the Germans Janez.

tfw you realise there was a plan to create a Balkan Federation >.> wikiwand.com/en/Balkan_Federation

again?

fuck you monkey

Ahem, the balkans aren't a thing. Stop trying to fool us!

only if you get us Trst.
Also, no way am I gonna be in the same country as Croats, those fuckers can't drink for shit

When i made this i tried to trim it down to a simple shape, it was a rough draft. Ideal borders would be drawn along ethnic lines.

Never got it but what sets you apart from Croatia?

qq

But we have already developed meta-cultures that go beyond the mother tongue.

Like yours claiming parts of Montenegro - and I'll keep it specifically to my homeland. It's not like us Montenegrins, which are basically complete Slavo-Illyric-Thracic-whatever mutts, haven't been around as a mentality for over 1000 years, in one form of another.

What I mean to say is that I believe what is inherently wrong is the "ethnicity"-divide, instead of a "mentality"-based divide. Since, again, the inherent genetic make-up of our nations makes the "ethnicity"-discussion kind of, idk, irrelevant in my eyes...

This means that I acknowledge that there is Illyric/native blood in me too. Only because you identify as a direct ancestor of the Illyrians doesn't exactly give you any more ownership rights to bespoke regions than me. I mean, we could just as well go ahead and pick any point in the recent 100-200 years in terms of how we'd draw the maps. I think the Montenegrin map, for one, is just fine.

THAT BEING SAID, in that regard I also acknowledge that the Slavic part of the Montenegrins is Serb/Croat and that being a Montenegrin is mostly a matter of mentality (as is with other quasi-ethnicities). Which also doesn't mean that I'd just accept being sucked into Serbia alone - with the explicit condition that Serbs and Montenegrins mutually acknowledge the respective other mentality (instead of saying "Montenegrins don't exist, bla bla)...

Feel me?

I still disagree about parts of your Mne-Alb territorial division, but it's up for discussion.

What is your problem, scumfuck?

Dunno if that's real or fake but some Arabs hate us because this dude from found a loophole which allowed women to get rid of their headscarfs and taught it to the locals.

Here, I fixed the balkans

language basically. Croats don't understand us at all, we understand them cause yugo music and movies. Those who don't like yugo stuff have a hard time even ordering food or talking to a cab driver in croatia. Especially younger generations.
culturally we're a bit more austrianised compared to the Croats who were under Hungary. It shows. I mean Istria is nice, Dalmatia is dirty as fuck and Slavonia is just a shithole

You can't fix the Balkans.

>over 1000 hours in MS Paint

Dont even try to wake up a commie, he will just go 'but race doesnt real lmao' again

there is no fixing the Balkans
they are eternally unfixable and in constant state of flux

Slusaj, pederu, to o komunjarama mozes sebi majci u drob da nabijes. Ja nisam komunista.

I never said "race isn't real", what I DO say however, is that this discussion based on ethnicity is very difficult due to its inherent paradoxes and that we might wanna look for other means for a national discourse.

Leftism works in the balkans

Leftism is great when everyone is white. Me and albos can be leftist here

It's shit when we import 3rd world monkeys and pretend they're equal to us

I didn't draw borders based on "Illyrian" ideas, it's more about self-identification of the people, but i admit i might have gone a bit too far. The illyrian identity is dead to me, as is the Thracian or any others so I'm not making 2000 years ago territory claims, we are not the old nations of before anymore.

To give you an example, there were people who identified as illyrian, but there were many different kingdoms of Illyrains that from time to time waged war at each-other or even allied with foreign conquerors against other illyrian people (Ardiaea with Bardania). Trying to claim any territories where your people are no more is just foolish, stupid even. Same can be said if you change "Illyrains" with "Slavs", or any other cultural groups really. I probably know more of Balkan history than I'd like to admit so that's why i'n saying things like this, but we cannot try to make a patchwork nation with people who identify as something else.

I agree with the latter.

We really have no need for them here. We can hardly solve our own issues - obviously - let alone theirs.

>no 3 moreta

shit tier map , apply yourself next time

Ok, I think I've found a common ground here. What you call self-identification I clumsily simplified as a matter of "mentality".

This also means I agree with the latter.

The sad thing is, we will never have this kind of discourse in public while our "politicians" are on the loose.

I think that every Balkanite here can agree on ONE thing with a 100% certainty: our current leaders should be brought and tortured for decades (after their properties have been returned to the states, of course).

this man gets it

What about an united balkan state?Not jusr Yugoslavia

DVA OKEANA
V
A

O
K
E
A
N
A

Oh absolutely, abso-fucking-lutely. I can feel it in myself that all these petty conflicts are pushed by our politicians knowing how hot-blooded we are and how we'll react, just like our PM did two months ago with Greece.

Ohh tell me o great Tatar how can I get a steppe waifu??
do I need to show her my horse??
horse ridding??
archery???
horse archery???
What do I need to do???

ЧETPИ MOPA
E
T
P
И

M
O
P
A

I could live with that

Gotta get on that sweet ass yurt action, give her some horse milk (kumis), make a cup from the skull of your enemies and drink from it make one for her as well

What I find interesting and encouraging at the same time, is that a pathetic troll attempt that was supposed to incite a shitstorm actually produced some productive discourse.

>tfw Sup Forums Balkanites are best Balkanites.

Almost perfect.

We can't simply adjust our borders every time you sqhip rats decide to outbreed the local population, Ahmed.

Let me ask you a question, what would change for the people from the balkan, if every language group would have their own country, like croatia-bosnia-serbia-montenegro and kosovo, albania on the other side. And macedonia... Greek should get them

my bad guys, i read that all Austrians should be banned from the government. Fucking spastic, i am

but there is no more serbs left in any significant number in western Syrmia / Srijem, why giving it to Serbia

The big problem is gypsies in bulgaria and romania

Those subhumans are the biggest balk problem and possibly arabs migrating to bosnia.

Absolutely nothing. Everybody is obsessed with clay over here and yet nobody knows how to administer it properly.

how manny goats or sheeps do I have to give to her family if I ever want to marry her??

Oh man... the gypsies.

I have never - I repeat: NEVER met anyone who had a generally favorable disposition towards them.

Get rid of muslims?
You know, what they were trying to do before (((nato)))stopped them
Couldnt hurt

That's why we joined the EU. So those can easily and legally move away. If you join the ships will all fuck off to Germany and Austria :) Plus we finally get to be almost one country and that silly border is removed. It's a win win.

The big problem is that all of our former republics and provinces are run literally by the mafia. The whole war thing was a grab at public enterprise. And we fell for it because we are low IQ people.

i mean i know people from the RS in bosnia and i think that there would be litterly no fucking thing in their live which would change if they would be indipendet, be a part of serbia or BIH. It doesnt matter, so why are you people always fighting each other on here ?

This right here. Unless you get rid of people like Brano Mićunović there's absolutely 0 anyone can do.

one young horse and some animal skins would work for the cold winters

Low IQ. Only possible explanation. RS politicians are already laundering their money in Serbia Proper. Once the shit hits the fan they will all run here. We already give them special privileges and we consider Montenegrins to be non-foreign nationals so they get privileges, too. I wish the capital of Yugo was Sarajevo so Serbia would be the first to secede.

Anybody that was worth a damn was killed by 1918, the rest was mentally destroyed by communism. I have no idea what's keeping this whole region from falling apart.

Montenegrins in Serbia are scum. Lowest of the low.

What kind of privileges do people need if the life in their home, have some animals, some ground, some pivo and some rakija. Those people would never feel a difference, they would live the same life, in BIH SRB or HRV

It's absurd. I'm telling you, people here are too proud to admit they got conned in the 90s.

another thing i dont understand is, why the 3 different groups started to kill each other in the war. I mean I know a family in RS where a guy was sentenced for war crimes in Den Hague and even they cant tell me.

This, people easily stick to the "higher-force" narrative because it makes it easier for them to relinquish their own damn collective responsibility for what happened.

They have growth in romania

Now that i think about it, a joke thread was more productive than a "serious" Balkan thread.

for Bosnia this (ie. outside government) is genuinely the only solution for the current state.

They started killing each other because of secessionism. They started killing each other because they are primitive monkeys who could not think of a creative solution to their problems.
They obviously don't understand how Westerners think. I'm sure outside forces influenced the conflict, but no one could make us kill each other if we didn't want it.

Jesus Christ that's terrifying.

Bosnians are generally fine with the fact that they're country is ruled by a quisling high representative, occupied by NATO and have foreigners sitting on their supreme court as long as they can be left alone to squabble and roll around in their own filth.

>in 9 years almost 100 000 gypsies
wew at least our gypsies are staing under our bridges or move to Germany

Romanians have genociding to do

that makes no sense to me.
yea cause they know that their country would fall appart if there were no other states to help them. I mean whats so bad about a country which knows it wont do it allone and is happy about the help of others ?

What's the point of having a country if you can't manage it, honestly? From what I've seen here Bosnian people are torn between each-other, and I'm not talking of friendly banter like Vojvodine Serbs with South Serbs or Tosks with Ghegs, they really hate each-other.

>that makes no sense to me.
which part doesnt? Croats went to war because we wanted independent state (of Croatia *wink* *wink*), Serbs went to war because they werent planning on letting us have our own state, and Bosniaks went to war because they wanted their own state but Serbs werent planning on letting them.

Its really that simple =D

>+254.2%
what the fuck, they can't have a proper gene pool now, probably more like a gene puddle

and why is there a need of a war and not politcal talks. If there would have been political talks, they would have taken long but would not have done so much damage to the countries. I mean look in the backcountry of croatia, were people are earning 300 to 400 Euros per month. In my opinion the war wasnt worth it.

what other option is there ?

And what i have seen they dont hate each other, i mean i have only spent about 2 years in total on the balkans and about 6 months in 1992 but i never felt hatred or anything. It's more like a " leave me alone and care about your stuff" mentality.

Yes, but you can see it's slowing down after 2007.
It should start to decrease soon(if not already and if this data is reliable).

looks nice

That land border between Greece and Turkey is a meme though..