FAKE NEWS

>FAKE NEWS
>EVERYTHING OUTSIDE OF FOX NEWS IS FAKE NEWS

Trumptards have an IQ below room temperature water.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YK_Flsq1vLo
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bye

U sound assdevastated xDDD

Sup Forums is satire, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Trump only acknowledged CNN and Buzzfeed as fake news which is true, he talked good about NY Times even if he hates them because they didn't published unverified fanfics unlike them

Oh look, a buttblasted leftist moron

>Trumptards have an IQ below room temperature water.

We know.

even someone who arent a lefti would see this my blue pilled bird :,)

Faux News you say?

KEK AGREES PRAISE LORD KEK

If that is true
RIP Fox News.

With no competition Fox will become fair and balanced within its own ranks instead of allowing you to get it from the lefty networks.

Slowly Shep, Bret, Greg, Tuck, and even Bill will slowly move from center to left just as Megyn did.

Isn't Fox News already the number one news station? They must be loving this nonetheless.

REEEEEEEEEE STOP CALLING CNN AND BUZZFEED FAKE NEWS AND BELIEVE OUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES ABOUT RUSSIA

What did He mean by this?
Based Turk

It's not hard to trust a news corporation when they are the only ones not actively trying to lie to you.

Welcome to reality SHEEEIIIILLLL

lmao faux news
youtube.com/watch?v=YK_Flsq1vLo

Right we should take infowhores and kikbart as gospel!

I'd like to remind this thread that leftists started the "Alternative News is Fake News, be a good goy and only trust the mainstream outlets" meme as an attempt to deflect the barrage of Clinton/Podesta/DNC corruption, deception, moral bankruptcy, and decadence stories that were pushed through Non-mainstream media.

You all literally started this concerted attempt by (((Them))) to silence non state approved journalism.

Fox isn't alternative media

Also Brietbart and Alex Jones are mainstream now.

>FAKE NEWS
>EVERYTHING OUTSIDE OF FOX NEWS IS FAKE NEWS

This is actually fairly accurate in 2017.

Ever since Trump started his campaign, Fox has slowly over the months began to change and refocused on their more red-pilled stars.

CNN and MSNBC has completely blown out their credibility over and over again.

>this timeline etc.

If your believe fox is unbiased and doesn't actively lie to push their agenda you're deluding yourself.

Fox's biases are just less radical left and more Pro-business, Pro-bank, and Pro-Statism. They don't like destabilization and they don't like populists.

>Trumptards have an IQ below room temperature water.
>an IQ below room temperature water.
>below room remperature water.
>below water
What is an IQ below water?

FOX are the same assholes who shilled for the Iraq war. "Selling the war" was the way some described it.

I totally get what you're saying bro, and I despise faggots like OP. But never trust a corporation. They want shekels, ideology and the truth, in that specific order.

fox is fake news also.

obvious bait thread, you subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
CNN is the only real news channel

no shit. I'm just saying, leftists crying about their outlets being tarred as "Fake news" is the height of hypocrisy. This shit became a buzzword because they they swallowed stateist propaganda hook like and sinker, and now that the state is not under their control their tool is being used against them. This is the very definition of an "I told you so" of the "Don't create more state power ever because eventually you will be the guy on the bottom and it will be used against you" variety. The only way to defend against government abuse is to restrict government power, and If nothing else I hope the next 4 to 8 years teaches some significant fraction of leftists this lesson.

I'm not saying they aren't lying, it just easy to trust someone when they aren't always interpreting shit in a way that is untruthful.

>room temperature water
>somehow differen than ambient room temperature

Looks like you're the retard. Don't be rude.

180 cg/mol

so getting force feed bs is better? watch as much as possible and think for yourself

Breitbart and Info wars are just as shit as CNN and Buzzfeed I won't deny it

And that's understandable. But it's also a terrible mistake to trust any of them. Any corporate media outlet.

Those are opinions which are permuted. That's a foolish thing to trust.