4channel alt right trolls

Hi 4channel. I just heard on the Rush Limbaugh show that you Alt Right people on this 4channel are responsible for making things up and distributing white nationalist maymays.
I want to know why would you do such a thing? My wife's son and my daughter both consider this as extremely inappropriate website action and political discourse.

I hope my picture is good enough for this forum.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXEH5xDQ_wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wife's son
Just fuck off you shitposting fuckhead.

Heil Hitler

I really hope he's a step dad because he looks ultra-cucky

kys

What's wrong with my wife's son. I see him as my own son and care for him just as much as my daughter.

>My wife's son
Sage

Nice b8 m8

RARE
A
R
E

GTFO Cuck

HEIL HITLER AND PRAISE KEK

R A R E
A
R
E

>my wifes son and my daughter

they should have sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXEH5xDQ_wY

BASED RAMZPAUL laughs at the way Sup Forums showed its dominance and brilliance yet again. The libtard media is shitting all over themselves and the God Emperor is stomping their asses in the best press conference any President ever gave.

It is a great time to be alive, anons!

>pic unrelated

>4channel
You must be very new here take a seat and Hitler will be in shorty to give you a tour.

RARE
A
R
E

Rule #1: This is an anonymous image board, that is all the information you have.

Rule #2: That is all the information any user on here has

Rule #3: Probably the mods or the goddamned CIA could figure out who any one of us are.

Rule #4: Rules 1-3 can be exploited to create the illusion of support for any ideology whatsoever.

RARE

Suck a D bitch

First off, I know you're shitposting

Second off, to anyone new here -since inevitably, there must be- avoid doxing yourself by giving away info or pictures of/about yourself, lest you wish to get attacked by ironic fascists such as Anti-fa, who will attack you for acting in the favor of your race.

Third off, Sup Forums is not a nice place in the sense that you will not be... protected from what people have to say, ask or think.
If someone has a belief that you don't understand, then the most you could probably do is ask 'why?' More often than not, they will give you a rational response, and more often than not, it will be rational.

Even further often than not would be that such responses will be provided with sources to back themselves up, videos, memes and other such things.

If you don't like what people have to say not because it's real or not, but rather because you simply don't like it, then this place is not for you.

This is a center of the culture of the internet, and thus indirectly, the media that surrounds it.
If you wish to, you could change the world here simply by taking part in things. Enjoy the memes. cry at the horrors of reality, and gore that people will try to gross you out with.

If there ever was a single place in the world that could give you information on every country directly from the people that inhabit them, I would say this is that place.

But in the mean time, this is where the fun starts.

He is here, Praise

well, I've never seen this one.

>wife's son
get out

( •_•)
( •_•)/`---■-■
(■-■)

Fucking weird flag people are funny

I mean seriously, how can people be this stupid? Are you genuinely this gullible?

nice

Don't take this board or site seriously.
I mean look at every other post.
Its children posting pictures of frogs praising a meme god for double ending post digits or just some angry white kids here venting cuz some negros stole their lunchboxes.
Its a joke
But if b8 then 9/10
(Especially for 4channel)

You just have yourself away, retard. I wasn't sure if bait or not until this.

Get better or kys

BLOCKHEAD JOE

THOSE AREN'T THE RULES, FUCKNUGGET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>U L T R A R A R E
>L
>T
>R
>A
>R
>A
>R
>E
Its ultra rare

Hey why do you look like a stupid faggot?
Asking for a friend

The fuck is Tonga?

>american education

tits or gtfo

Tonga thats like a unicorn.

Tell us something about your country.

1/10
At least try next time

Oh so that's what the girls are talking about when they say they're going to get a facial mask.
Women seems pretty crazy eh?

The fact you are unironically asking tells Sup Forums that you are a emotionally castrated male who just further dilutes the genepool

You are fake news, OP. We all know you're really Nigel Farage on another banting spree.

Rush (((Limbaugh))) is a fucking kike. Just listen to his show. He talks for 5 minutes and then goes to commercial for 10 minutes so he can get those shekels.

Tryin wayyyyyy too hard m8

HOLY FUCK RARE
A
R
E

i used to play with your toy trucks

It's a dance.

U L T R A N E W
L
T
R
A
N
E
W

Oh shit is that the retards unit part of the Israel forces? I hear they send them in to waste enemy ammunition before sending in the boys.

kys nigger faggot.

That was Tonka, my dude

WEAK b8.

Try harder.

(You)

apologize or we take away your internet

tits and timestamp.