Whats pol's opinion on Uber drivers?

whats pol's opinion on Uber drivers?

Love them. Love Uber. Hate cabbies. Fuck them, evolve or die. Capitalism 101

You go first so I can analyze why your opinion sucks.

No opinion, I live in a rural town and I only use bus as a form of transportation to literally anywhere.

Trading your cars life for money now.
They provide a better service.

silicon valley must burn

Pretty great, most I've had have been pretty nice fellows and the price is good. Taxis are super overpriced..

It works, and the drivers are usually friendlier and their cars cleaner than yellow cabs in NYC or private car services, prices also lower most of the time.

fpbp. Fuck startups though

New York finna ban them for 50 years.

good luck making that $4 an hour.

They can't even discuss Bolshevism and its effect on 20th century US politics with me, give me a break. If I had a nickle for the Lyft drivers who could though...

I have a car and where I live (Temecula) never seen a need for such a service. If you live somewhere having a car isn't feasible due to traffic, then maybe it's a good idea, I guess.

too arab

I sense a Jew behind Uber, the addicted the ppl on low prices, they now hide the hiked prices, losers pay more than taxi and are not aware. Ppl lazy to compare and dl other apps

Can't you be kidnapped and shit?

they are usually too stupid to be driving

I'm a part-time Uber driver here in Charlotte. I can make some decent gas/food money from making airport runs in the morning before traffic picks up and since rushhour traffic sucks I usually make a few runs during that time as well. As for maintenance, I'm not too worried about that as I've got a floor lift in my garage so I do my own work outside of the transmission.

Uber is cool now because it operates at unfathomable yearly losses because MUH STARTUP. Once the company shifts towards making an actual profit (which has just begun in certain cities like Toronto) the quality of the service takes a fucking nosedive. You get bullshit beat up cars with crackhead drivers and higher prices.

Don't have Uber or Lyft anymore because my fucking city council wanted to finger print Uber drivers and put it up to a city wide vote. Of course Austin voted in favor of finger printing ride sharing drivers so they left the city.

For a city with a drunk driving problem the people that live here are fucking idiots to want to get rid of them.

They're killing taxi drivers with people unfit for the job.

close to being outlawed here in Denmark which is great. Fucking tax dodging kebabs playing chauffeurs.

Now they have to follow the same laws as other taxi companies and Uber does not want to do that. Cunts the lot of them.

i dont use uber or taxis
having that said, i love uber because it pissed the fuck out of the taxis union here

basically if unions are against something, usually, that something is good for the general population

This.

I don't take Uber that often. Last time the driver was an old retired guy who just moved into town, but he was pretty cool.

this except that i use my own car

This is a scam and a robbery. This should be classified as transporting people, so they should meet the same requirements that taxi drivers have to

Why?

Nigger speak English

You don't see the need for a few drivers to be available to drive drunk bachelorette parties or 50-something mom's from vinyard to vinyard bc they are drunk from wine tasting?

great

>106644071(OP)
Never use cabs or any other form of smelly failed middle eastern guy driving me somewhere

Here in hue land there is an app that we can chose the driver by picture

i am meaking good money
also the taxis unions in my country are literaly pissed off, because now anybody can do the taxi service without paying taxs

why are Euros saying that killing the taxi business (or at least breaking their mafialike monopoly in many places) is bad?

Should be taxed and regulated. Other than that, it's just technology breaking through.

Also, I like them because they crack taxi companies. Glad tbqh

Regulations are for pussies

>I have no social life and literally never go out

Uber sucks unto itself.
Proprietary software that tracks your every movement.
No, thank you.

Did the same ride twice, both times uber was cheaper. You are just a nigger that cant into new things

I have proof but will not waste time

Either way having taxis taxed and regulated while allowing uber is unfair tratment.

I can't afford to pay people to drive me places

They are unionizing here in Brazil, just as predicted.

Unfair is having bad taxi drivers keeping their jobs because they are not rated
Fairness is a lefty concept
Let the market free

I Uber to work every morning.

I occasionally get a qt3.14 but usually it's a black guy.

I believe Uber can just drop them and they will not have a good app

I still remember the """riots""" in my city
Funny shit, i didn't have a car at the time but i really wanted to run some niggers over

Cheap unlicensed cabs that are cleaner and safer than durkas Dan in his puke covered yellowcab. Quote upfront means some sandnigger can't make 4 right turns to increase your fare.

Assfucks their drivers and they don't even know it. If you don't tell your insurance about your Uber driving they won't cover an accident and if you do, your rates are going to quadruple and you'll have to drive Uber just to break even.

The way things go here in Brazil, it's very possible they'll be able to cuck Über and stablish a duopoly with taxi drivers.

kys

I've never had a female Uber driver. I think I must have over 50 rides logged in NYC, London and Paris mostly.

They're not that cheap. I found out about a year ago that tip is included in the fare automatically unless I change the setting on their website. So Ive been paying double tips.

Tips are gay

I had 3 females over 120 total

true, but now all these fake right-wingers on Sup Forums who are actually secret lefties are begging for protectionism and social conservatism...

Muslim cabbie detected

I live in an affluent part of Chicago. Girls probably feel safer in the area so they probably try not to leave it.

Cheaper than taxis and therefore a step in the right direction for less DWI's.

If UBER stars abusing its clients a new startup can try to take its place unless the gubmint steps in, there are already alternatives btw.

It really all depends on how much is the fare atm. With that said, it may vary from country to country

>drunk from wine testing

Really made me ponder

Well you're not wrong

>being this uninformed

90% of cabbies in london are white males
90% of uber drivers are muslims in priuses

Not in my city nigga. The vast majority of cab drivers are smelly, arab assholes who drive like fucking maniacs while uber drivers tend to be normal people trying to make extra money on the side.

I know, but in December they were clearly abusing

Opposite here since niggers cant afford cars

All the cab drivers here in the twin cities are Somali, so good riddance.

True. Uber is at least 50% cheaper compared to black cabs though.

Cabbies in London need to complete 3 years of road studying and a new cab costs £40,000

Muslim uber drivers just need an iphone and rent a Prius.

This. Uber and Lyft are great

Uber drivers are lonely people who talk to much to their random passengers. Just shut the fuck up and drive

Moody Muslims in London. I make a point of sitting in the front when I've been in the pub, let them smell my infidel ways.

I have my own car so I don't use it but when I go to the airport. Fuck paying parking fees for that.
Fast and efficient. Only costs me about 15 bucks to go to the airport about 5 miles away.

Oh and fuck their rating system, you can't see what the brown cunt has rated you until you give him a rating.

I thought insurance was included with uber for drivers. Also why would insurance care if you were driving fares vs your buddies?

How does uber work? Do people pay the drivers directly or do they pay uber and the driver then gets a small part of that money from uber?

You pay Uber and uber takes 25% of the fare for doing nothing

>When I need to go to the airport to go on vacation, but I don't want to leave my car at the airport

>provide a platform for customers and service providers to meet each other
>doing nothing
commie pls.

>Uber drivers?

they are employees not independent contractors

That's genius. Reminds me of steam who gets 40%+ of all the money of the entire gaming industry. Or cam-whoring websites that have armies of whores working for them.

Uber drivers are nice and cheap. Regular taxi drivers are expensive and complain about uber the whole way.

They are trying to make a buck with a honest service. Have nothing bad to say for them.

a teenager in their basement can make a fucking app

Never hired one. Kinda scared to, honestly.

That being said the regular cab drivers here in Austin are usually greasy slobs or immigrants from the darkest corner of the flat earth. So whatever.

Only in commiefornia

More like exploit loopholes or die? Taxi agencies could have forced cab drivers to "optionally" get their own insurance to cut costs too.

I agree that the Uber model is actually better but let's not pretend this is a fair fight.

Spoiler uber is using people to establish a name and network then they're going to pull the rug out from under both employees and consumers when they implement self driving cars in 5-7 years and hike prices once all of the cabs are dead

This seems to be the most accurate post.

ive never had a bad experience with any of them, and i uber relatively frequently. when i know im going to be consuming the fermented jew, i uber. this has spared me several instances of brutal rape by the judicial jew.

Ironically they're some of the worst fucking drivers out there.

I wouldn't count on it. Uber is cashing in on the ridesharing meme. Their self-driving implementation is horrible and their engineering team consists of a bunch of drunks.

I wouldn't be surprised if Uber gives up on their self-driving tech altogether and just licenses Google's or GM's.

CAPITALISM 101 BITCH DEAL WITH IT COMMIE

So what are you waiting to become a milionaire?

>UBER pulls its evil corporation card!
>another ridesharing app with non abusive practices pops up
And all is well on the free market.

This. I'd much rather pay $10 to uber than the exact same ride for $40-50 via cab. You get what you pay for though. About half of the uber rides I've taken/attempted to take got lost or couldn't find me to begin with (somehow despite having a gps ffs) and a lot of the drivers don't speak or understand English well.

The drivers are fine. Uber the company is ok, Lyft is far superior. You can tip the drivers, so there are more of them at any given moment on the road (most drivers work for both).

Uber's surge pricing, while economically sound, has gotten really ridiculous. The price of a typical ride has doubled in the last year. It's simply too expensive now, and the lack of driver incentives is not helping matters.

If they can stay solvent long enough to roll out an autonomous fleet, they may be able to get prices down to a reasonable level again. But it's probably going to be another decade or more before Congress finally gets around to authorizing fully autonomous vehicles.

I'm Uber-ing right now. I Uber to work every day. It's a pretty solid system, no complaints so far. For a minimum wage slave it's kinda expensive, but I've only ever had a handful of bad drivers.

Ok? Who gives a fuck how "easy" it would be to make. Uber made this particular platform that people use, so Uber gets a percentage.

Business 101.

>implying uber won't just drop prices until the cab startup is killed off then hike them again