If women ruled the world, would everything be perfect?

If women ruled the world, would everything be perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bpvVzCeaXS8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ls8RXqyZDsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:People_executed_under_Elizabeth_I_of_England
web.csulb.edu/~mfiebert/assault.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=npwM2touF08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>perfect
No such thing

Yeah, no.
They understand each other and thus have a mutual hatred.
Go figure.

women can't even rule themselves, faggot

yes. women are better than men everything would be cute

No.

They're too irrational and emotional. Plus they're bad at making tough choices due to their emotional nature. Plus women are whores.

I would like to see it, only for civilization to collapse, proving feminists wrong once and for all

If women ruled the world, we would still be living in the neolithic age.

there was an article about a woman that started her own magazine business and hired an all women team. she said in the article it was the worst work environment in her entire life life.

they all started spreading gossip about each other, lazing around and not getting work done and sabotaging each others work out of spite.

she said something along the line of I though having a man free business was a dream come thru but it ended up being very hostile work environment.

I remember one quote "every day at work I had to pick my battles"

ask Ahmed who lives in germany, he will come here soon.

Yes, because humans would have been wiped out already

The celts had female leaders. The men sat fucking each other all day then they were wiped out aside from some tiny bastions in the uk.

here the link it was a TV company, not a mag company, my mistake.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

They rule the world now and it's shit. Women's suffrage was a mistake.

nah cause any form of government violates the NAP

Women ruling the world sounds like the worst possible scenario.

if you want to see what women ruling looks like just look at sweden

I keep seeing articles about how if women ruled then their would be no wars, which seems kinda far-fetched and dumb considering that women get in conflict with one another all the time.

>No
They would use men has sperm cows.

Japan admitted it is dominated by sushi

They do, and thralls.

If your definition of "perfect" is "destroyed"

then sure.

Yes, it would be perfectly shit

It would be impossible. Females (and niggers) are only allowed to take part in middle-lower management, where middle management is kikes (white males), and owner is the anglo (white males).

All calls for female rule and diversity have this goal and no other goals.

p e r i o d i c a l l y

>let's put a group of people that are predisposed to submissiveness, inaction, physical weakness, and mood swings in charge of everything
Are you stupid?

Of course, just look at Germany, things has never been better here since based Mama Merkel started her reign.

No.

I'd rather a world of traps than a world of women.

Irrelevant question because women could not rule the world for more than five minutes without it being conquered.

Women deserve only to be our cum dumbsters.

All war is is a prick waving contest. Obviously we've allowed two world wars and average a war every 20 years in the u.s. . I think we are an inferior species and deserve to be extinct. We can't even admit to yourself that women leadership may have been a less aggressive alternative because of our ego and dick fear.

Note that the ignoramus struggles to type coherently.

Not an argument.

They cannot resist the cock, so it's only a matter of time until some guy, probably Jamal, gets power over the world because he fucks the queen.

You expect me to rebut opinion? You really are stupid.

>If women ruled the world, would everything be perfect?

Elizabeth the first.

Genocidal wooden toothed maniac.

Catherine the Great
Fat genocial maniac.
Elizabeth of Russia

Had another woman whipped in the face for appearing at court looking better than here.

queen zenobia
People she ruled slaughtered by Rome.

Ranavalona I

Aka
the Mad Queen of Madagascar aks Ranavalona the Cruel"

etc etc etc etc

>All war is is a prick waving contest.
So Elizabeth the 1st was waving her prick when she killed 800,000 people in Ireland?

You're naive if you can't admit how fucked everything is. All I'm saying is women have a large margin to do better, compared to the war, genocide, hunger, capitalism and the ice capades. We're too violent. Either way I'm sure we're fucked but at least I can admit it. Faggot.

One is doing a helluva job in Germany

>all of history vs a handful of examples.
The evidence is inconclusive.
Did you tally the deaths of the Iraq war?

>capitalism and the ice capades.

>All I'm saying is women have a large margin to do better, compared to the war, genocide, hunger, capitalism and the ice capades.

Of all the British monarchs who inflicted misery on Ireland, including Cromwell. Elizabeth 1st was the most murderous, savage and bloody handed tyrant that held the crown.

>a handful of examples.
The Vagina only had a handful of examples to begin with.

Not a very good track record, kid.

That random ukranian chick who genocided like 3 cities because somebody killed her husband. Then the pope made her a saint I think

This world was built by men for men. Giving it to women (aka. something that never held actual power before and for all of mankind's lifespan existed solely on man's behalf) would only result in ruin. See yourself, how well this "liberal" is doing.

I like how literally the only person who thinks that women would do a better job is a crazy lefty numale.

Realistically, if all men in the world disappeared then what would the state of the world be? I keep hearing theories about how all men are going to go extinct one day and how Earth will be a perfect place to live but that's pretty unlikely that there would be no problems.

Yeah sure the bitch wasn't fit to rule. Some dictators are worse than others. Look guys, I've been screwed over by a woman too, I know it hurts.
Again our species is inferior. We developed the atomic bomb before we could eradicate religion. It is possible woman could manage better, the data just isn't there.

All ideologies are idiotic user.

>Look guys, I've been screwed over by a woman too, I know it hurts.
>We developed the atomic bomb before we could eradicate religion.
>It is possible woman could manage better, the data just isn't there.
It just keeps getting better and better.

Power corrupts. Women are just as capable as men of atrocities.

Are you TRYING to not have a good opinion about anything?

look at Germany if you want to see a world run by women

Only if it's winter-chan

Why do you act like a ruled by women would be some peaceful utopian paradise? Women still have numerous political, racial, and religious and class differences and trivializing war to just a dick waving content is ridiculously childish. There's been numerous female leaders throughout history who've been violent and who've encouraged war and genocide, and there's been less female leaders in history then male ones in general. If the amount of female leaders increase then so does the chance of those leaders being warmongers.

Comparing men and women in terms of who's more likely to start a war is unbalanced because there aren't an equal amount of leaders for both genders. Also the fact that you think capitalism is inherently violent and bad is laughable considering anything else is just a way for power hungry opportunists to get away with being power hungry oppurtunists. You're projecting with all the "male ego" shit.

>Again our species is inferior.
Are you referring to humans in general? Or are you saying men are a species? Because you're not the first idiot I've meet that referred to men as a species.

Kek, not an argument. You fags are too defensive. Keep men in the science feilds. You do realize how close we came to a woman president. That's what this is really about isn't it? Your insecurities can't let you admit that there is even a possibility its a better alternative to the war, genocide, starvation ect.

>there's been 1 female political leader/ruler for every 50 male ones
>despite the low amount of female leaders a lot of said female leaders were power hungry dictators who were aggressive in wanting to start conflicts with others
It's almost like we can't actually accurately determine whether or not women would do a good job until there's more female leaders and any speculation is just kissing the ass of one group or another.

Hillary is a war hawk. Do your homework. There was a good chance we would have gone to war with Russia if she won.

Women are human and are therefore open to same human nature that guides men therefore your perfect world cannot exist with a human running the country. A well skilled person can make a better world for some but that depends on the person in power

You know Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia and indirectly killed 150 people, right?

>. It is possible woman could manage better

On what basis is that stupid statement.

Certainly not evidence.

At best the same but more inclined to killing their immediate relatives and screaming off with their heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpvVzCeaXS8

>Why do you act like a ruled by women would be some peaceful utopian paradise?

After all Margret thatcher was very keen on a bit of war.

Loved it.

No, humans in general here's my take.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ls8RXqyZDsk

Pretty much this. Not saying women can't do a good job, I'm saying that everything about how there would be no problems in the world if women ruled is dumb.

We had a woman as president
Didn't go so well

What a pretentious cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:People_executed_under_Elizabeth_I_of_England

Picture

This copper engraving from 1583 shows the execution of two Catholic priests (through hanging and disembowelment) in Ireland.

What would society be like if pol ruled the world

We've had two.

They were shit but president is a nominal office here any most of them are shit.

> anglo-made BS about Russian Queens > after Anna Ioanovna kicked out anglos ass out of Russia
> see flag
Whats up the ra with you, nigger?

The druids were a fraternal order that ruled the celts until boudica betrayed them and allowed the romans to slaughter them.

I'm not saying it would be a perfect utopia like OP. Who is the real Faggot here. Typically those warmongering cunts were uneducated. You're right though, there isn't enough data to say one way or the other. Its arguing hypotheticals.
And yeah capitalism looks great to the alternatives that have been tried. But in the end its wasteful and inefficient. Human rights come second to profit. But that's not what were debating here.

>> anglo-made BS about Russian Queens > after Anna Ioanovna kicked out anglos ass out of Russia
>> see flag
>Whats up the ra with you, nigger?

Well russians are slaves to their rulers who normally slaughter them anyway so you are right it makes no difference in russia.

St. Olga is a saint for a reason user.

Wtf is that garbage. Tie it's tubes or take it for a helicopter ride.

I understand Hillary is massive power hungry cunt. Trump was the lesser of the evils. Still a peice of shit tho. I have no bias.

>uneducated
Apparently they were educated enough to get high positions of power and rule entire countries. The same could be said about the male leaders who encourage those things.

Only difference between capitalism and communism is that capitalism is at least honest with how exploitive it is of people.

women have much more responsibilities to take care of then rule the world.

If it was run by cute little witches. Yes.

In this age, a matriarchy would be impossible because corrupted western feminists would fuck it up or a nonfeminist would be corrupted by feminists after not too long

Thats a relatively uncommon flag you got there

nice trips, but i say that a matriarchy is impossible in all times.
because one thing to disable women is by simply making her pregnant but thats my work.

>implying there would be things

Women haven' invented anything but reasons to whine ever since they figured out adversarial mating.

the evidence that is out there shows even if women could do a better job its unlikely to be much better.

There's also these studies which prove women are just as violent as men. web.csulb.edu/~mfiebert/assault.htm

>women leaders
lel

Watch some of his comedy. It would be good for you.

Patriarchy has nothing to do with men, it simply survived the test of time versus matriarchy.

The best women leaders were ones that acted like "men".

Feminist politics are weak, you see those attributes in weak leaders. Chamberlain for example.

Is Sucy really a Philippino and if so does that make her the most powerful witch at the academy?

tommorow is the berber new year of 2967 the more you know. we enjoyed the current year+3 with fire works and cake now we will enjoy the berber year with peanuts almonds and all kind of nuts. we are going /comfy/ nuts tommorow.

>12 january

>is berber new current year

>2967

>its called «Nayear»

Women are not creators or innovators, it isn't in their biology, and it's why they've sat in the background. Men are the chaotic, ambitious, power and research hungry gender.

A female society would still be hunter gatherer in nature as their primary concern is child rearing, immediate needs, and not long term foresight or mastery over nature and others.

Look at the common themes even among female leaders today. They don't care about efficiency, don't practice foresight, and are hung up on social issues and making sure not to be too mean. Terrible qualities for national leaders who need to make the hard decisions to ensure their country stays on top.

>men are chaotic
>women arent long term
>thats a contradiction

It would be a gigantic slum where you would be executed for being mean and you would starve all the time.

communism

Chaotic as in we will spawn murderers and sociopaths, but also intensely smart (to a fault) individuals such as Newton or Gauss.

>The celts had female leaders.

No they didn't, they weren't stupid, the only example of female leader we have was Buddica which was a gigantic failure that roman patriarchy crushed with one toe:
youtube.com/watch?v=npwM2touF08