>Profit
Anyone can tell me?

>having a degree means you are not simple minded
ay

Political science> law BA

Legal Officer in the army

Assistant in a bank

Friendly reminder to avoid data mining threads

B.A. and B.Ed. writing the LSAT for Law School entry...
Shit.

> 24
> BSc Environmental Science/ Economics
> M&A Environmental Liability Analyst for a large Investment Bank
Doing Gouda as a typical cheese

>21
>professional bitcoin trader

I make several hundred a day just buying and selling leveraged bitcoin

>political science

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cop

Degree: Poli Sci
Job: Finance Industry Programmer

>britkike
No surprise there
go back
how many niggers have you shot?

I'm in the EMT program, then going to do Fire Supression program after I get my EMT certs-- so I can do both

> Poli Sci

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Economics (B.S. in B.A) and Actuary Science, still in school.

I currency work as a "park ranger" (i pick up trash and clean toilets in a park)

grade: international entrepreneurship
job: expeditor

outlaw / AGNR

Unemployed, living on welfare
Sociology BA
Polsci BA

knight

Major in physics here

Global warning is real

own my own business, got my english degree

DEGREE
Major: Graphic Design + Illustration
Minor in Business

JOB
Freelance Design + Illustration.
Part time at a print shop and at a photo studio.

Bachelors in networked systems engineering

I'm set

High school dropout. Retail manager now, still under 25. School was literally a meme.

Politics and East European Studies BA
International Politics and Economics MSc
Political risk analysis firm

Good Enough Diploma, no college

Systems Engineer

Wildland Firefighter, degree in Manufacturing Technology. I was designed microwave wireless internet service equipment but got into firefighting because I couldn't take being at a desk all day.

doctor

Russian and Eastern European Studies
COO/CIO Boutique Executive Recruiting firm

A&P Mechanic

Master in CS
Pretty alright, got a well-paying cozy 35h job in a big company.

Resident/MD, PhD

I'm better than you and I know it.

how much do you make anuually? how long have you been doing it for? how do you get jobs?

muh dik

Degree:
Space Systems Engineering

2 years in engineering multinational.

PhD in progress on steam turbines.

Much fun?

Retail investor/quantitive economics.

I know several doctors personally and in my family. And while I value what you people do, I pity you guys so damn much. But at least if you're a good person you can take some comfort knowing you help people.

You should donate to therightstuff or some other alt-right organization if you have some extra money

Poli Sci / Environmental Studies Double Major BS

PhD Biogeochemical Oceanography

climate change is real

Yeah, companies are looking to us for all reasons now that they didn't anticipate Brexit and Trump. Is engineering MNC cool?

what's your favorite part to work on ? propulsion ?

Chemistry

Just quit my job of 5 years last week as a project manager for a hazardous waste management firm

unemployed at the moment and loving every minute of it.

>finishing masters degree in molecular biology
>will start phd soon

>Biogeochemical Oceanography
That sounds made up

Never made a degree
Call center trash in my mid 30s
Don't be a fuckup like me

Jewelry/Metal design, I'm a metalsmith.

im so happy i ditched that meme major.

granted going to grad school is definitely worth it, but i didn't want to

geologist at an engineering firm.

Airline Pilot/political theory

gl bros... its a slog sometimes but its the best time

dont forget to fuck off some times

hello FBI-sama
I am but a humble farmer, tending to my memes
pls no bully

I decided who the president should be but now I must rest until my people call upon me once more.

excellent pay

Bartender

Life is surprisingly easy. Most Bartenders are in fact unprofessional fuck ups. That I'm not a major piece of shit gives me more job security than any Union job.

And I'm not bragging acting like I'm a paragon of virtue. I just mean most Bartenders are fucking retarded. If you're a decent person and can take drunk's bullshit you can do my job well.

suicide
dead

They get hired by big green to say the ocean is getting more acidic and we need to ban cars now.

Security sysadmin who wants to be a programmer

Hourly reminder if you're over 25 and haven't cleared $100k a year you don't count as white

it's a meme major. The hours and pay are shit, but i still like what i'm doing with my life.
Plus i don't have any student debts. I would have never chosen this path if i was american/having to pay for uni

I'm sure it does, to you, user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biogeochemistry

but in the ocean

I studied carbon and nitrogen cycling and microbes

Environmental microbiology/sales

Don't use your brain. Make money.

PhD
NEET

LLB law
studying for my masters in finance.

Working for a pension company dealing with clients queries, shit money but good hours.

how do you get a bartender job ? Gotta network a lot or can you just drink at the bar and ask owner for a job ?

Currently doing my physics bachelor. But I'm really bad. Probably the worst in my semester.
But I try to finish it.

Being the president of the united states. Now if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Warehouse tech / some college / 35k a year. It's a modest life, not really over worried about much.

Music

Sainsbury;s petrol station

hhahahahahahahhahaha

Sounds actually pretty good. Do many of the nuggets of info on Sup Forums reflect reality?

I like propulsion but desu unless they start mankind off toward the stars and effort goes into gear like pic related I find the minor incremental improvements fractions of percents of turbine efficiency or specific fuel consumption pretty boring. I want to go to an accountancy firm or something after some minor qualification in accounting and say "hey look how fucking numerate I am." It works for a surprising number of people.

I'll always be up for contributing to spaceflight though.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zVLsPSyo30

Business administration bachellor's degree with mba on operations and logistics, and customs law and regulations

currently on summer vacation until next monday
its pretty good. pay is very very nice, and the job has a lot of surprises, as my job is to inspect merchandise arriving in our peruvian sea port and decide what gets regulated and what gets green light to go home

Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering.
Works for Siemens Gasturbines and plan maintenance and shiet.

Makes $43857 before taxes annually.
25 years old.

this. Politically speaking most academics i know are actually some of the most narrow minded people i've ever met. With higher education apparently there comes some kind of arrogance and superiority complex. It's literally like: "OMG Trump is sooo evil!". One would think they would hold more nuanced opinions and don't swallow up every garbage, but i found it to be the opposite

Job: GIS Analyst
Degree: B.S. Biology

do you find it annoying when i top up my moped with 60p of petrol

Technical Communicator
I explain/write manuals for fucking idiots/old people
Going to get a job in gov't here in a year.

Mafioso/P2 Freemason

economics undergrad

none/none
22 yo neet

also a kissless, handholdless virgin

Not at all, I ride a motorbike so I'm always happy to see other riders, regardless of how small it is.

I see 1 or 2 a day in my 8 hour shift.

Business owner.

Made it about half way through college, started my business, it took off, never looked back.

Pic related.

Aerospace engineer
BSME, working on MSAE
$40/hr
>tfw

computer programmer/professional shitposter

Trust Administration, no degree but several certificates related to the job.

Also 30 year old wizard. I have officially stopped caring, and started laughing.

NEET

i have the biggest respect for people who start their own buisness. I'd never have the balls
what do you do exactly?

electrician

And it's alright I couldn't have complained but the experience of that kind of corporation was a big part of the redpilling process on globalism. The weird newspeak creeping in, crippling structure etc.

MA in Philosophy.

Musical instrument maker.

>degree: bachelor's in history
>job: mass transit bus driver
College is a joke.

From MS&T?

Steel Erection. My family has been in this business for years(Great granddad, great uncle, granddad, dad, uncle, cousins) no one tried starting their own company, just always working for someone else.

student at EE university

still dont know what will do when finish maybe go for a masters degree of EE

starting to get tired of math & physics

probably gonna go on my own start programing developing for web & tech based market where there is money in it atleast thats what I have planned