Why are whites in america so happy seeing POC and the lgbtqiapd being oppressed to the breaking point?

Why are whites in america so happy seeing POC and the lgbtqiapd being oppressed to the breaking point?

>ITT: we make america non-bigoted again!!!

Kys nigger

Because the 1% are pitting us against each other so they can prosper and blacks are too stupid to see that and just " FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" 24/7

>wear that shirt
>nigger tries to beat me up
>shoot him
>get off on self defense

>using deadly force because you can't take a hit

>be a nigger
>die

>attacking someone over a shirt

Calm down Muslim nigger.

Cuz we are sick of them minimalizing us the majority

Been going on for at least a half century

We had enough

They're fucking fine.

Quit your fucking whining and count your blessings in a country that more or less legalized faggotry and niggers killing cops so they get their "Muh vengeance " fee fees

>Thinking everyone is a meathead with thick ass craniums

"Single hits" can do a lot of damage mate

Niggers don't quite get the concept, but not everyone can afford a hit to the head and the resulting debilitating conditions it can bring

So you are telling me I can't shoot a nigger attacking me because he does not like my shirt.

Because non-whites need to get the fuck out. Plenty of non-white countries to emigrate to but nooooo, all they do is come here, shit up everything they touch and then complain about being oppressed. NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE, GO BACK.

Uhh, no you use deadly force so you can kill a nigger.

That's why guns exist. It's why I'm going to sign up for a CCP. Currently own a jericho 941 semi compact and a nugget.

was with you till mthe "non"

hahah holy fuck that image

Because this is our nation and they have contributed nothing but crime.
Fuck them and fuck you.

let people express themselves without resorting to violence your thought policing fascist. unless you do want to innitiate force at that point might makes right so dont be upset if you lose.

You're from a fucking Islamic nation. You talking about any other nation oppressing anything or anyone is hilarious.

Fuck what do you think a king hit is you dickhead I would rather a dead nigger than be a veggie for life.