DUMPING A VERY RED-PILLED COMIC FOR THE PEOPLE OF Sup Forums

The Vatican created Islam as a crusader cult to destabilize the Middle East and kill Christians and Jews. Lots of people will attack me for this, because they are Catholics themselves.

Catholicism and Islam teaches you to go against God and therefore is not 'true'. The way taught by Jesus aligns with God and is the only way that transcends this fallen world.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/7iProb2.png
nydailynews.com/news/national/no-plans-change-shape-church-penis-article-1.1513939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED FOLKS

IF THERE'S ENOUGH INTEREST I WILL POST MORE COMICS LIKE THIS ONE.

have a bump. some of the texts look shopped though. is it legit?

test

can someone resume this comic

the art make me lost interest in reading

Somehow I can't post P30 because 'Detected possible malicious code in image file.'

upload to imagur

I'll read later. No time now.

Have a bump.

spoopy

i.imgur.com/7iProb2.png

Page 33, final page.

Ok boys keep this thread bumped and shove it in everyone's face.

>Jesuits
>3rd century

You misunderstood the dialogue. The 20th century Jesuit is describing 3rd century events.

>Christians
nydailynews.com/news/national/no-plans-change-shape-church-penis-article-1.1513939

>The Vatican created Islam as a crusader cult to destabilize the Middle East

Taht's so historically wrong i don't even know where to start. You have been indoctrinated.

please start. You're giving me zero arguments. Please do some research and come back :) Oh wait, your entire cult is based on fiction haha

Islam predate the Vatican.

The crusades were financed by Venice and Genoa merchants who were tired of saracens plundering their commercial routes.

If anything Islam was created by the Persians to destabilize the Eastern Roman Empire. It just blew out of control and the Persians also got conquered.,

The Shia (Persians) believe the leader of the Muslim world should be related to Mohammed. The Sunnis (Arabs) believe the leader of the Muslim world can be anyone.

Why would a people (Persians) conquered by the Muslims demand to be ruled by blood relatives of the original Muslim?

It is said that Mohammed was light skinned which might mean he was a Persian.

Bump

Jack Chick comics?

Hahahahahahahaha. You're such a huge faggot. That fuckin retarded born again "Christian", great source bro.

I missed you guys. How've you been?

I'm reading it, leaf. Not sure if it's going to be good, but I'm reading it

Fucking JACK CHICK comics?

Seriosuly, look up that fucking nut job.

And why are you cucks driven by self-destruction? It's honestly such a boring aesthetic.

FUCKING JACK CHIC COMICS?

hes not perfect but youre not presenting a single counter argument :3

Wow, you're a fucking born again nut job. Cant argue with retarded, so stay dumb you fucking nigger.

born again? Fuck that mean? I am just observant of the scientific fact that Jesus is the one true god.

>scientific fact

Stop acting passive-aggressive and debate the posts you quoted.

Earth is only like 6000 years old to huh? Fuckin Sola Scriptura.

God = The singular source of the forces and laws of our world.

The only way to reach God is by transcending this fallen world.

Nothing of this world can do so, because they're flawed.

The way Jesus taught is the only way that does not transgress the forces and laws of our world. His way is completely in line with them, allowing transcendence to the source.

No clue what you're getting on with there.

>Jack Chick
That's retarded even by American Protestant levels.

This thread isn't for debating your arguments. You presented no argument of value in the first place because you changed the definition of the words used in the OP and the comic.

That image is so fucking cherrypicked. No crusader battles in Spain? No depiction of the Wendish Crusades or the battles in Sicily and North Africa? I hate that fucking image

Good to see at least one red pilled leaf.
You guys are so rare.

Though it's pretty rare to find anyone anywhere who even kinda knows this subject.

Yeah it's sort of hard to believe how rare it is.