You do support journalists, right, user? You don't still support Trump after the new allegations, right, user?

>You do support journalists, right, user? You don't still support Trump after the new allegations, right, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

wosland.podgamer.com/how-911-killed-videogames-journalism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prove them, slut. now if you'll excuse me I have a hot date with a dalmatian

I think I went to college with her on the far left.

>Implying Buzzfeed or CNN employs journalists

I support REAL journalists, shill.
>her

Trump forever you cunts!

>said no girl ever

exploiting Sup Forums's lack of social ability is just mean and cheap desu

they're all far left

>implying they're not all on the far left

YOU ARE ALL FAKE NEWS!
I WON'T TAKE YOUR QUESTIONS!

journalism is a bottom-tier joke of a major

FBI and CIA confirmed that there was no evidence to back up any part of the dossier

also you're all ugly virgins, im leaving. bye

/thread

trump taught us an important lesson today: if someone is mean to you, you do not need to answer their questions or even acknowledge them

I feel like this used to be common sense once upon a time

"Y-you too...!"

>typical nu male with typical nu beard and haircut in background
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how can humans overcome such gayness?

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED?

my god, everyone in this picture is so ugly

what the fuck is up with that woman's mouth? its all >

Ugh. Man I can't take it anymore. This generation is the worst. I have a date lined up with a carbon copy of the freak on the left but I just can't bring myself to do it. She's just gonna fuck for a few weeks until one of us gets bored or swipes right again and moves on. Last hookup I had last week, of course the girl ended up being half Jewish and it just ruined the whole thing for me, I could see the ben garrison cartoon cracking through her face suddenly

>american women are ruined and /pol just gave me the eyes to see

You are all oven material

we all did, it's a widely reused generic NPC template

(OP) #

Whip my cock out.

Who cares about politics ladies. You three in the back, service my cock with your tongues. Pink haired her girl, massage my balls and stroke my shaft. Tranny to the right, lick my ass hole.

Cuck in the back with red shirt, get me a fucking grilled cheese sandwich.

Shut up sluts, this is Trump's america now. Take your shirts off.

I don't trust the kike media you roastie whores

i WILL SUPPORT HIM EVEN IF HE KILLS EVERYONE

When are they going to finally fix the Matrix? I am so sick of seeing the reused textures

Haha

I just fuck them and send them home, I really do not even give them time to get comfortable anymore,

I already have three white kids so I did my part.

These liberal sluts have no morals and stand for nothing, therefore they are nothing.

Women are fucking stupid. I even told my sister how she will never understand mankind.

>Lügenpresse
Plant trees, knit ropes and have a last look at the sunset

> journalists
Anyone who ever called himself "journalist" should be executed for crimes against humanity. They are literally worse than rapists and murderers.

>These liberal sluts have no morals and stand for nothing, therefore they are nothing.

I like this motto, but isn't it a corruption of my own morals? I'm all for fucking for fuckings sake, believe me. I've had about every flavor of lady there is to offer at this point, but I'd rather spend my money and efforts on my grind for a few years.

Or should I just keep pumping and dumping...

Show me some real journalists and I'll consider supporting them.

>tfw you are edgy and want the lowlife scum to be hanged

In my experience, the more you side with women the less they respect you, even if they say otherwise. Ask yourself how many feminist cucks get feminist pussy. Exactly.
>Collegefag
>Vermont
>Lots of liberals around, but most honestly aren't a lost cause
>Cute Asian girl that I know asks me who I'm voting for
>Don't really care what others think and say Trump
>She acts offended but she didn't leave/curse me out, just said I was problematic and said "You're a white male, of course you're voting for him!" or something along those lines
>Laugh and just play up to what she was saying about me
>I ask her for drinks later
>She agrees
>Fuck her a couple dates later
>Still fucking her
>Meanwhile
>There are more than just a few cucks hanging and banging around my university
>They're stereotypically scrawny, have neckbeards, wraparound glasses, etc.
>99% of their friends have to be girls
>I've literally never seen not one of them kiss one of those girls, or hold their hands, or anything beyond a greeting hug
I'm no Chad but I'll tell you right now women don't like men who act like women. I'd be willing to go as far as to say they like it when you cross the line or fuck with them, just not too much.

I would continue to pump and dump until you find a girl who is conservative.

There is no reason to make yourself miserable, just for heavens sake don't knock up one of the crazy liberal sluts and have to deal with them forever.

nice
(You)

Yeah but the issue is that going out with them at all makes me miserable, except for a few special cases. (I tend to attract european girls that are of seemingly higher tier, but then they always end up returning to their homeland a couple months later)

I suppose I can just attempt the least amount of expendable effort just to get the lay and then not use any other emotional or physical resources. I learned a long time ago not to give them your heart, cuz they'll leave with your soul. So now I give them my bar tab instead, yer buyin' bitch

There is no such thing as journalists anymore. They are entertainers now. And if I'm going to support entertainers, I'll support strippers. Now THAT's entertainment.

>working with women
>ever

LOL NO.

go have your periods somewhere else. im trying to eat a fucking big mac value meal here.

Lamestream media sucks.

>after the new allegations
Who the fuck speaks like that?
>ameriburgers use fancy words in casual occasions
No wonder you are all fat.

Soon it will be a requirement for businesses to hire a certain percentage of women or pay fines

>Of course I am silly whores, good thing bloggers aren't journalists

Journalism on the whole has been getting shittier and shittier for decades.

Partially for the reasons set out in: wosland.podgamer.com/how-911-killed-videogames-journalism/

I would like all journalistic hacks to go to jail. If you can't break a real story, keep your mouth shut instead of regurgitating "The Guardian has reported that the telegraph has claimed that the Daily Mail has had 'a source' inform them...." onto your clickbait shithole.

HERE'S 20 TIMES user SAID HE HATES JOURNALISTS
TOP 5 DISGUSTED EXPRESSIONS OF user AT THE STATE OF THE MODERN CULTURE INDUSTRY
user HATES JOURNALISTS, AND THAT'S NOT OKAY, BY STACY.

Maybe you need to change the locations you are meeting these women.

I met my most recent conservative girl on twitter desu, all the girls in my city that I have met are absolute trash and I spend one night with them and take them home.

They are lucky if they ever hear from me again.

Heaven forbid you break that cycle and help rear conservative children.

Wolf over rabbit style of offspring raising

no they all get the rope

I do support journalists. It's such a shame that the MSM barely employs any.

I already have three white conservative kids.

I said that already.

I own a small business, I'd rather pay the fines.

That's a man user

>journalists
I support some MALE journalist as everyone knows America women aren't capable of things like integrity and honesty (among many other things)

Sure, whatever you say sluts, now lets go back to my place for some drinks and some hot tub fun