/ex-yu/

It's time to stop parroting memes taught to us by our media and belligerent parents, we're only fooling ourselves.

The whole war thing was a con so the commies and mafia could grab up anything of worth.
You know it, I know it.

Slovenians need not respond, they've mostly got their shit in order.

No shitposting, no memes, we're fools and you know it. If this type of thing happens again now in the information age I'm leaving and I'm never coming back.

Shame on all of you, you fling your shit around here for the amusement of foreigners instead of memeing for a better future. NEETs on this board got a US president elected yet you argue about which mob ridden balkan wasteland was better than the other in the middle ages.

Fucking kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sarajevo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vukovar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Bulgarian_battle_of_926
youtube.com/watch?v=g4QwAjj6i-g
youtube.com/watch?v=alBM71_TDWI
youtube.com/watch?v=tdI2RxHccMM
youtube.com/watch?v=tUFVBfSsQMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ejga, kva kle dogaja?

Before posting ITT, answer my fucjing question. Why is Macedonia shaped like testicles, and are Macedonians testicles in real life?

>Montenegro
>Makedonia
B*snia and H*rzegovina
>Countries
Serbbro I thought you knew better

Macedonia is a meme, no further explanation is required.

This is exactly my point. None of the former republics are countries. We are colonies.

yes

What I also don't understand is how the balkans are so divided, like spain and russia have different groups of people (catalonia, for example) who don't really try making their own countries besides waving a few flags around, but you guys have a new "country" every 5 miles. Like calm the fuck down, should've done Yugoslavia without the communism, maybe then you wouldn't chimp out.
>inb4 american education
sorry if I offended you, 4 year classes on Balkan history aren't mandatory here.

Yugoslavian '''''Wars'''''' .They were no real wars in the yugoslav countries in the 90s,just minor conflicts and chimp outs,reffering to these conflicts as ''wars'' is really exaggerating

Well the execution and persecution of non-party affiliated people was very real, in fact it was so real that just last year two of the top executioners in Croatia, Perkovic and Mustac were sentenced to life in prison.

Communism for me was no meme, it was harsh reality and you are a filthy apologist for the communist crimes.

There can only be a better future if the ex-yu countries finally open the secret registers with the names of former UDBA shills.

Anyone who argues against this is a commie shill and should kill him/herself.

Get the fuck out of this thread you Bulgarian piece of shit.
You don't know nothing about the war so shut the fuck up.

Stop shilling and kys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sarajevo
>The Siege of Sarajevo was the longest siege of a capital city in the history of modern warfare

>Only minor conlicts, nothing to see here

>Operation Stom: The battle, launched to restore Croatian control of 10,400 square kilometres (4,000 square miles) of territory, representing 18.4% of the territory it claimed, and Bosnian control of Western Bosnia, was the largest European land battle since the Second World War.

>Only chimp outs, go back to whatever you were doing

You are a revisionist of historical facts and should kill yourself, and I mean this.

Go win back Constantinopole you fuckwit

One more for you faggot:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vukovar

> During the battle, shells and rockets were fired into the town at a rate of up to 12,000 a day.

Thats Aleppo dimensions fag.

thats some meme wars,as i said no ''real wars''. There haven't been a real war in Europe since WWII,come on..

>Slovenians need not respond, they've mostly got their shit in order.

you're a funny guy aleksandar

go back to your irrelevant shithole and learn how to drive you disgusting gypsie

always wanted to use this pepe

Well, the slovenian war of independence was definetely more of a conflict than a war. Other military engagements were quite war though.

I know you are trolling, but let me give you one advice:
You sould never say this to a Croat. Believe me. You are strong here on the internet, but 95% of Croats wouldn't even bother to argue with you, they would straight up go to kicking the living shit out you. There is no Croatian family who didn't have a family member who fought in the war.

Ah, and one more thing, you got BTFO by Croats already once, don't make us come to your front door this time.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Bulgarian_battle_of_926

Were there any shots fired by the meme called "Komiti" or you just signed their independence and so you can get to the more relevant stuff in Bosnia?

Well the Yugoslav Wars could have easily been one section of one theater during WWII.

If we run the numbers by deaths:
140,000 people killed over 11 years
or 12,727 people per year
or 1,060 people per month
or 245 people per week
or 35 people per day

>that map in the OP

Tonibler detected.

Kill yourself.

he's not you faggot. we've handed over kosovo since 2008, so stop living in delusion

>handed over

Albozerg detected.

Kill yourself.

you are a moron. get over it, kosovo isn't ours. we may take it back in the future though, i hope so

Kosovo and Metohija is ours.

It's just been stolen from us for the time being, that's all.

No one handed over anything willingly when NATO/USA were ready to drop bombs on us in a heartbeat if we gave them any trouble.

> The Bulgarian armies ravaged Serbia and forced Zaharija to flee to Croatia.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Behead those who insult Macedonia.

Also if our country looks like balls to you, you are underage manlet whose balls haven't dropped yet.

We are the only country with a future here

Fuck all their third world shitholes

Thank god 99% of us voted for independence

>Kosovo
>Not Serbia
What faggotry is this OP

Stop acting tough with Bulgarians

You never had an empire in your history, you are just as shit as Serbs.

>We wuz kingdoms
lol.

All the ustasa got trained by real vmro killers, we even had to kill the yugoslav king because you couldn't.

because the balkans have always been at the intersection of interests for the surrounding empires and states

so interests of big catholic empire (austria), big orthodox empire (russia) and big muslim empire (t*rkey) turned the locals (who are all the same shit) against each others

>Never had an empire in your history

Actually we did. You are the ones that keep caliming " WE WUZ MACEDONIANS N SHIET ALEXANDAR THE GREAT HOL UP HOL UP".

There is a reason you are a meme on this board.

>he thinks the UDBA files will ever be opened while a single member of the current political elite is still alive

you are aware that all of these great "patriots" and "nationalists" were all pretty much commies, and the worst kind of commie at that, a turncoat commie

>croatian empire
koje droge si ti pusio frende kad je hrvatska ikad imala carstvo ikakvo daj se smiri

stop playing crusader kings 2

Macedonia is the only noteworthy country of this warmongering bunch of irrelevant shitholes.

predlazem opstu mobilizaciju ljudi sa Sup Forums-a

organizovanje
dogovaranje ciljeva
opsta sprdnja sa politickom scenom

OBEZGLAVI TEZI KOITO OBIZHDAT MAKEDONIA

The only relevant balk countries are Greece, Bulgaria and Romania. I hope we join Bulgaria.

The rest of you need Yugoslavia or jesus.

This. The rest are essentially cripto-gypsies. Maybe the croats are half decent but they have too much buttsecks with the serbs.

eat dog feces, serbitch

Amen, brother.

Daily reminder that FYROM should join Bulgaria, BiH should join Croatia, and Serbia should be split between Croatia and Bulgaria.

kys

Oh for fuck's sake I just googled Yugoslavia and picked a picture for this thread.

Anyway,
These niggers know what's up. All our politicians are UDBA. All of our respected mafias have ties to them. The albozerg stepped up and went full CIA mercs.

This guy right here probably is clinging to the memory of his dead father and burned house and needs Serbs to blame for it.

It's not my fault you are poor and unemployed.

croatia is literally the only actual country in that bunch of meme s*rbs

Go fuck yourself

I am very aware of the fact that the fake patriots are commies, that is exactly the reason why I want them to be opened.
And not only that I want anyone who was affiliated with the Communist Party to be banned from the political scene for ever.
You supported a totalitarian system - no more politics for you.
This will eliminate 90% of all current politicians and will Croatia a clean slate.
I see this as the only possibility to finally move towards a brither future.

Jaz sm tle za ponavljajoče številke: prever to stari!

UBII, ZAKOLI, KOITO OBIZHDA MAKEDONIA DA NE POSTOI

PS: I should definitely start proof reading.

t. faggot who's family sucks the tit of a public company

Milošević: Molim vas, 6 hiljada Hrvata je branilo Vukovar pola godine; napadala je cela Prva armija, vazduhoplovstvo, čudo, sva sila koju je imala JNA, a oni nisu odbranili Knin, kojem se može prići samo iz tri pravca; nisu ga mogli braniti ni 12 sati!?

Oni ga nisu branili, jer po svim izveštajima koje smo dobili od policajaca, građana i ostalih, čim je prestala artiljerijska priprema u sedam uveče, oni su naredili - bežaniju! Prema tome, tu nije bilo nikakvog otpora niti je bilo borbenog dodira sa hrvatskim snagama. (...) - Tamo je palo naređenje da svi izađu iz Krajine istog dana, čak bez stvorenog kontakta sa hrvatskom vojskom na najvećem delu fronta. Da smo istog tog dana napravili idiotsku glupost da im pomognemo, ko bi to stigao do Knina do večeri da im pomogne?! Pa, tamo ne bi moglo da se stigne od njihovih kolona kojima su zakrčili sve putove u bežaniji zajedno sa stanovništvom. (...) Pitanje je ko je, zaista, doneo odluku da krajiško rukovodstvo napusti Krajinu? Takva odluka, kada su imali sve uslove da se brane, izazvala je egzodus. Sada to treba da bude razlog da Jugoslavija jurne tamo da brani te teritorije, sa kojih su oni utekli kao zečevi?!

but that will never happen because politicians will not make laws that go against their own interests and wellbeing and people are too apolitical, retarded or brainwashed to revolt and do it themselves

Oh, they'll be opened alright. By the gommie's grandkids who have absolutely nothing to do with them...
They might even declare them heroes doing it all for the people.

also all serbs should get necked

go fuck yourself ustasha scum

Shut up toohtpaste.
Also checked!

You think you're being funny, but I agree with this post and what Slobo said. Why did they evacuate?

also:
>OLUJA was a major military achievement
>the Serbs evacuated themselves.

pick one you retard.

The only reason unemployment is getting lower in Bulgaria is because they all went to clean toilets in actual developed EU countries. The same can be sad about Romania.

Also our unemployment rate is still lower than ""Macedonia""

This. It's the same in Hungary, Slovakia, Poland...Let's the the number of employed people, you'll see it went down.

67% POREZI DOPRINOSI 300 EVRA PAUSAL ZA SZR/STR ALO BRE LJUDI ALO BRE JEL DRKATE KURAC PO CEO DAN U KLADIONICI STA RADITE BRE ALOOO

If your future is getting overrun by albos then fine.

Whatever floats your boat

Lets settle this once and for all

> stop parroting

NO

why do all serbs have such huge inferiority complex towards us?

Bullshit, we're getting more and more industry back, while the salaries are rising. Meanwhile your corrupt politicians are just taking more loans.

>Croatia 707
>Poland 523
>Bulgaria 530
>Romania 527
>Montenigger 484

This has to be fake. Our healthcare system fucking sucks. Do they just butcher patients for the meat in these other countries?

Macedonian healthcare is worse than Afghanistan. I've seen both

Bulgaria is looking like those "developed" eu countries more by the day. Their highways are v4 tier

youtube.com/watch?v=g4QwAjj6i-g

Sofia surpassed Belgrade in population, they're really at 2 million. They even have a metro.

We never, ever think about you. Really.

No it's not this is what our public hospitals look like

youtube.com/watch?v=alBM71_TDWI

What did you guys do about the commies after 89?

>Slovenians need not respond, they've mostly got their shit in order.

Mnogo glupav chovek si, brat mi.
Imame ot nai-niskite dulgove v Evropa.

Nothing, they are still stealing.

Cunt I'm coming for the rest of my coastline, prepare your boupucci

Your peanut of a country is too easy to manage to have something below 30k. You and other meme-countries like Andorra and Luxembourg shouldnt be taken into consideration for such maps.

Пpoчeти пaк кaквo cъм нaпиcaл.

This maybe the single greatest graphic image on this earth at this time. I don't know what to make of it.

>It's just been stolen from us for the time being, that's all.

kek i bet this is what those argentinians say to themselves every night about the falklands

I am going to rape you with your pickled cucumbers

>This triggers the non-bulgarian barbarian

buthurt

Sugi pula, turcilor

Why do you pee in the kitchen sink?

I went on vacation to Bosnia last summer
>Traffic cop in Konjic gives us 100km fine for 'speeding'. We slip him 40km and he lets us go
>Get kicked out of muslim owned store after showing Dutch ID
>Serb wants to high five me for Srebrenica
>Get warned by police to not park our rental car (Croat license place) on the shitskin side of Mostar because they will slash our tires

Great food though

Also, why are all woman in Sarajevo fat hooknosed hobbits in sweatpants who all have the same bitchtight ponytail whereas all woman in the non-shitskin side of Mostar are godesses?

youtube.com/watch?v=tUFVBfSsQMg

Yeah I agree, the turks suck cock

Opa brat.
Ostrina.

>Serb wants to high five me for Srebrenica
kek
>Also, why are all woman in Sarajevo fat hooknosed hobbits in sweatpants who all have the same bitchtight ponytail whereas all woman in the non-shitskin side of Mostar are godesses?
ones are turk mudshits the other's aren't. you figure out who is who

Kosovo is Albania.

Also:
>Traffic signs leading from Sarajevo into Rep. Srpksa crossed out with dicks drawn on them
>Traffic signs leading from Rep. Srpska into Sarajevo crossed out with dicks drawn on them

These gave me a hearty kek

Fuck off from orthodox land, west nigger

Fuck off Albano, Hellas recognises Kosovo is rightful Srpska Clay!

I'll swim the Danube now and come for your boipucci, I'll put you in your rightful place