Dylann Roof Sentenced to Death for Charleston Church Massacre

- nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/dylann-roof-sentenced-death-charleston-church-massacre-n705376

I'm going to say it, Dylann Roof is an honest-to-God hero.

Not necessarily for what he did, but the message it stands for. If you read his diaries and manifesto, he's very well aware of the consequences of his action, and what he's going to suffer from committing his "crimes." But he's also right about so many things. He's right about what's happening to modern society. He's right about who's a drain to the world around us. He's right about the fire many of us are put under these days. And he's right that something has to be done about what we cannot fathom taking on.

And the most remarkable thing here, especially if you read his diaries, is that he completely knew the consequences for his actions. He knew what was at stake when it came to sending his message. He knew that not only he was going to have to pay for his "crimes," but also the severity of it. And yet he still went out and did what he did. All because, regardless of consequence, it was the right thing to do.

That takes a bravery and determination most of us are simply incapable of. We need more people like him, especially in today's world. We need martyrs and brave souls to do the right thing, in a world where doing the right thing is reviled. And it's a shame, and sadness, he's being put to death. But he's also a beacon, a self-sacrifice, we can look up to and take arms.

What manner of death will he choose? Firing squad? Hanging? Death by chocolate?

I'm going to say it, OP is an honest-to-God imbecile.

nigga wtf you doing reading his diaries and manifesto?

Poz cum overload.

he got nothing

>Death by chocolate?
Literally, or figuratively in the prison showers.

/thread

Because they're readily available to the public, they determined his sentencing, and they give you a glimpse into the man who made such an impact in the last two years. And quite frankly, I agree with a lot of what he's saying.

Don't like it? Go back to Tumblr.

>hero

>who is Timothy mcveigh

Granted the building had civilians in it, but that nigger sniper didn't mind shooting through a crowd

If the dude hated niggers so much he could have gone into gang territory and killed a bunch of armed, violent dindu nuffins. Instead he went to church and killed a bunch of unarmed niggers who actually, literally dindu nuffin.

Guy is a scumbag and will rot in hell.

>Black is mad about black dying.

This is a first

>They was in church they was dindu
kys

Wtf

Death by snu-snu

>(((them))) and CTR trying to get us to side with Dylan psy-op-kike-Roof

no thanks

Literally In the prison showers

lol what a fag

Autist fuck deserves it, disgusting being

why do people likes this guy? he killed unarmed blacks, he should've shot up niggers and pimps, but he's too much of a pussy ass white boi to do it

Death by furries

>implying shooting up a black church would ignite a race war

You'd get riots at worst, and everything will be forgotten in a month or two.

What a fucking idiot.

Good, fuck him. That little shit shot up people in a church. He could've gone to the ghetto and killed crack dealers but he shot up old people praying. Fuck him.

They were families who weren't hurting anyone, he just chose the most defenseless target like cowardly fuck he is. I hope something goes wrong with his execution and he shits his pants while in most terrible pain

Kek
Underrated

FUCKING DELET

He's not a hero. And his message will be forgotten alongside him. He accomplished nothing and will die a painful death.

That's pretty ironic coming from a Finn.

You are completely fucking mental if you think what he did was the 'right' thing to do. I'm not saying he shouldn't have done something, but shooting unarmed churchgoers while they had their eyes closed in prayer... if you believe that is the 'right' thing to do in ANY circumstances, then you're a long way from right in the head.

Unfortunately this.

He was doing God's work, but lost the way.

Why are court artists always so bad?

you should sit in the chair with him low life

Yea i agree: this kid has some BALLS you know, but why didn't he use those big balls to achieve something bigger than just shooting on some random niggers in a church. I mean: it is pointless and totaly stupid. The "sacrifice/no care of the consequences mindset" is interresting, but the way he did it is garbage. Wasted...

Oy cunt, you been range banned from making threads? Wanna see if it's actually range banning or just me

He's a retarded little bitch, absolutely nobody outside of Sup Forums or other such cesspools would approve of shooting up a church full of old ladies. He only hurt his cause. Those old black women weren't going to do shit one way or the other. It isn't like Breivik who killed a bunch of actual cultural marxists who were trying to destroy norway. All this chump did is create sympathy for black people.

>the only people who share Sup Forums's worldview are deranged mass murderers
truly implores one to ponder

You know, you don't have to be edgy all fucking day.

ill check

haircut made him look like a penis

that is my only thought on this matter

they're drawing in color very quickly, give them a break

Its because the Emus are taking over the internet. Secret collaboration between them and Obama, its why Obama handed over the internet.

lol why did the artist make him look like an 8 year old in this.

yeah i can

>bowl cut
I think that was his mom, senpai.

Damm. Just me then. That sucks, banned for being offensive somehow, but haven't posted in like 3 days

what sorta shit do you post?

His manifesto is literally the ramblings of a schizo who took the Sup Forums memes too seriously.

Tried again, says cause of abuse, yet the most I've don't recently is like call someone a cunt. Wtf

This is the shittiest god damn pastel drawing I've ever seen, somebody please get this fool some LOOMIS

Is Stefan the living proof that black people are alright?

Not a hero. He is a sick fuck that rightfully deserves the electric chair.

>being this much of a cuck
>on Sup Forums of all places
you must love your new miss helsinki

SUBATOMIC PENETRATION

"I don't pretend to understand why jews do what they do. They are enigma." This is where he fucked up

Wow what a hero he shot a bunch of old church ladies

>checks flag

it begins

>if you don't like what I have to say, don't argue with me, go back to tumblr

Even if he had the capacity to become a hero, he wasted it on some wholesome church going negros.

If he'd gone up to Chicago and gunned down some honest-to-god niggers I might agree with you OP

But he went into a church and shot completely innocent people

He didn't improve the world in any way

>Kill blacks on church
>Not shooting local gangbanger niggers or other scum

Yeah, it was a nice happening and all that and /ourguy/ but his target selection was fucking trash and everyone knows it. Also, I'm not an edgy 12-year old that thinks shooting random blacks in a church will amount to anything.

>sniper
He was using a cheap saiga AK firing from the 3rd story of a parking garage shooting down onto officers within 200 meters. He was no sniper and wasn't even a "decorated veteran" like the media made him out to be. He was a mental shit bag that amounted to nothing. A sniper would be 800 meters away in a building backed into a room 10 feet from the window firing down at a 30 degree angle at the officers, never to be found.

Only me apparently

>muh church
>muh black people
>should go to the ghettos instead
every single thread. cucks are pathetic

FBI HONEYPOT
B
I

H.
O.
N.
E
Y.
P.
O.
T.

Dylan Roof deserves death for his cowardice

Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?

He said he thought about it but was concerned that they would fire back

Sauce on both

>letting your mother cut your hair after the age of 5
>cuck

Choose both and pls neck self.

Wait, you guys actually condone massacring innocent people?

And you think you're the good guys?

He did improve the world killing niggers and spreading information through his manifesto about black on whites crimes, based white boy.

Well said OP but I bet he really regrets it now that Trump is president, like if I'm not mistaken he said something has to be done and no one is doing it, so he shot a bunch of niggers, to get his message across, but trump has been doing a significantly better job than hime and he's not even president yet. And now he won't get to see the outcome of trumps presidency because he'll be dead. What a dumbcunt.

fuck

This sketch makes him look like an 8 year old

At least i'm not a miserable fuck who praises the mindless violence of insane autist.

He was a miserable piece of shit.

deserved. He should have shoot gang subhumans instead of church goers, which I assume were semi decent people.

Holy hivemind. also suing you for copyright infringement btw

>defending that bowl-cut haired fag

Sure smells like tumblr in here

MC Ride is so shit you should hang yourself

someone else did it using the same ISP as you

>He's a hero
Might as well take a bleach bath to join him you faggot

Wow I didn't see your post and we guessed the same age

No you

Pay for the wall Paco

Roof was a faggot who overdosed on edge.
You can just feel the angst pouring out of his cringe-worthy selfies.
He had a bowl cut, guys. Like what the fuck.
He had the physical prowess of a 12 year old; look at his body.
He went to a church and killed 9 people, 6 of which were old ladies.
And he kept a fucking diary. Dylann Roof is Sup Forums personified.

He should've just killed himself like every other waste of space that doesn't grow out of the teen edgelord phase.

Haha why does he look like a little boy in that picture? That fucker was taller than the cops who arrested him.

Love how the flag behind the nigger is watermelon colors.

>I'm going to say it, Dylann Roof is an honest-to-God hero.

This. He is a Crisis Actor.

dey wuz good gramgrams

The guy shot fucking old people at a church. He is a piece of shit and his message is tainted because he went after old Christians that offered him help when he was sitting there contemplating what to do.

>arguement

People claiming he should have killed the wrongdoing blacks are incredibly simple minded.

To kill people who deserve death does not have one iota of meaning compared to killing the innocent.

I just wish he would have went somewhere like East St. Louis or another totally niggerfied city and did it then no one would have even noticed and he'd still at-large, doing a much needed public service.

A leaf

Exactly, this just proves that he was a coward.

>I'm going to say it, Dylann Roof is an honest-to-God hero.

No, he's a pussy who killed innocent black people at their most vulnerable. They were in a church and they trusted him and welcomed him in.

Inb4: shut up nigger

I'm not black, but he should of went to the mean streets of Chicago.

Fucking this

These were old people going to fucking church and praising the same JESUS that we do. They literally dindu nuffin

Except that BLM idiot was stationed at a fucking reserve carpentry battalion and got kicked out of Afghanistan before ever leaving the wire, not like he would have any being a pogue reserve pussy.

Yes. And killing the innocent only distorts his message and puts his points under more scrutiny.
He's a fucking dumbass and anyone that approves of his action is a plant to further radicalize Sup Forums