Rhodesia

Why didn't we help them?

Other urls found in this thread:

northernreaction.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/blame-canada-for-part-1-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroe_Doctrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can still try helping us

publicity or something. My dad's boss is from Rhodesia. He even fought in the bush war. He doesn't even visit the country anymore because it fucks him up emotionally.

keep fighting

Because das raysis

I want to but white liberals wont let us.

FUCK YOU WHITEBOY

t. tyrone

The Rhodesians were screwed over by the eternal anglo who put Mugabe into power after a year of interim government. Mugabe then massacred 15-30K Matabele, partly because they were the tribe of his rival Joshua Nkomo, and he's been fucking shit up ever since.
The Brits are paying the price now. I don't know if Rhodesians would ever want to reclaim their country, but it's a tragedy what was done to them.

If I am ever able to run for Prime Minister and win I will invade South Africa, repel the niggers and their stupid nigger politicians and take control of it, I'll do the same to Zimbabwe, Kenya, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, and the Congo. We will make Africa White again and, by extension, great again.

Most Rhodesians were Anglos though, including their leader

>checked hitlerdubs
after the UDI they were Rhodesians
stop splitting hairs, maplefag

They no longer saw themselves as Anglo after the Brits choose niggers over them.

Son of woman who fled Rhodesia

Press F you wankers

Because white men do not belong in Africa

Come home white man.

Pls no Rhodesia feels thread

Says the american

My family lived in Rhodesia

Jamaal,you are a kaffer and will always be a kaffer

based

What happened in Rhodesia someone redpill me I dont know shit

We had our own nigger problem.

In america its bling bling but in afreeka its bling bang huh?

The Eternal Anglos

White colony, they create an apartheid-like regime, commie black nationalists fight them, West sanctions them, then they finally give up and Mugabe comes to power while Zimbabwe turns to total shit.
>by the way, Israel supported both SA and Rhodesia

didnt wanna piss off the uk

Rhodesia will rise again, look on Sup Forums the 23 January.

How?All the whites were murdered or moved away

(((White liberals)))

It was very different to Apartheid. Rhodesia and Ian Smith's visions and policies were actually pretty "progressive" and could technically be viewed as cucked by many on Sup Forums. Smith actually thought that in a few generations time all people of all colour would actually be living side by side as one. That's the actual sad part, a man with good intentions get brought down.

Commence dump? I have close to 200.

we did everything we could

Because USA hated them and hated us.

northernreaction.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/blame-canada-for-part-1-africa/

Israel funded the ANC while pretending to be friends with SA. Where do you think Israel got their nukes from? They wanted to destroy SA, and did, to get nukes. Who do you think were behind all the anti-apartheid propagana? I'll give you a hint, the same people behind civil rights in the US.

Well I don't think all blacks were against them were they?

how?

>hard mode: no "muh gibs" argument

That doesn't make any sense. They also helped SA get nuclear weapons.

>Ending your declaration of independence with "God Save The Queen"
It doesn't get anymore British than that, burger.

I read bitter harvest and he genuinely seemed like a nice person who was trying to do his best in the face of Westminster who had its head up its own arse.

Not all, and we are moving into an area with no government and few niggers.

You know it was actually the British political elite which pressured the South African government to remove their police force and support from Rhodesia?

They fell for the Anglo trick and thought they would be left alone if they did what they wanted.

They were wrong.

35 000 still live there believe it or not.

Against the Rhodesians? Not at the start - they got free education, cheap healthcare, rights (especially if they did schooling) and access to everything whites did, but after years of brainwashing by the communists (they were promised that they'd all get homes, cars, better jobs etc) they turned on the whites. And that's when it got messy and violent. If they had just stuck it out and trusted Smith they'd be a very prosperous nation by now. Things were going really well at the start and the country was developing at rapid speeds.

dump your folder user
I lost a bunch of my rhodesia pics

Yeah in retrospect I bet some feel like idiots.

They do but wont admit it because niggers cant admit that they need whitey to survive

bump for Rhodesia

>You know it was actually the British political elite which pressured the South African government to remove their police force and support from Rhodesia?
Color me surprised

the eternal anglo strikes again

They were bad goyim

Fuck
Do it user

>UDI
>Unilateral Declaration of Independence
>Declaration of Independence
>Independence
You're a kraut so clearly you've forgotten the meaning of the word

How?

Great man we're all counting on you. Everyone calm down down this faggot has the situation under control.

>northernreaction.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/blame-canada-for-part-1-africa/

I'm so sorry.

>seeing this post
>not recognizing how low the average age on Sup Forums actually is

Its glaring

Thatcher did many great things but her record on foreign policy was atrocious really. Shafted the Hong Kongers, didn't protect white interests in Zimbabwe then refused to back Rhodesia, was one of the people responsible for the fall of South Africa.

Worst of all of course is she hated the EU but refused to take us out meaning we had to put up with mass migration for 13 years under Labour

commence please

Same story here m8

I remember being ashamed to be British when this shit went down.

Jmmy Carter. All you need to know.

My favorite unit is the 1st battalion light infantry. mainly composed of Rhodesians, but supplemented with American Vietnam veterans, british imperialists and global anticommunists.

were an incredible fighting force aswell. nicknamed the incredibles

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

Feels time

Why don't you guys just give your country back to niggers and return to England with the agreement the UK gets to send all its niggers and Arabs back to Africa? Seems like a fair deal.

I dont hate u

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroe_Doctrine

because asshats in our government took this to mean all european colonies not just the americas

>being this old and posting on a Malaysian clothstamping imageboard

Loyal to Brit gov ≠ British at heart

Because "oil".

how is life there around blacks

Ever heard of Google you stupid fuck?