Fuck you, this was ALL so preventable

Daily reminder we would not have to be suffering this national shit storm embarrassment if you'd just let her win.

If only 100K of her 3 million extra votes had been allocated to three backwater redneck states, Donald Dumbfuck would be history, the butt of every joke while our country moves forward.

Instead, we have to live in this dark reality. The one where a rapist, a maniac, and a Russian stooge continues to insult journalists on live TV in between his daily rampages on Twitter.

Fuck you, Sup Forums.

This is your fault, and it didn't have to happen.

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm....no sweetie he lost by a huge margin

Erm no hun, jeb would have won if it wasn't for that meddling Trump

>This is your fault

Sup Forums influences jack shit. The combined hatred of the 15 regulars on Sup Forums (10 of which are still under 18) don't mean a damn thing to anybody. The people who voted aren't on Sup Forums but are still racist.

Sup Forums just happened to be right this like one time.

Wow you should inform people that he lost. He's about to be sworn in. Hurry.

You fucking dunce.

>implying obongo didn't already make us a joke

Everybody already knows he lost. Ain't shit you can really do tho but sit back and watch this faggot take office.

It's not worth starting a war over dumbass.

Man, someone should have told Hilary the rules before we started the election cycle

lefty being triggered or nuclear war with russia ?

hummmm i really wonder what is the best choice here

eurotrash thinking they know how our republic works, disgusting.

>winning is losing

Glad we get 8 years of madcucks like yourself.

Its the people. Fat and dumb.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>losing means you win

This isn't canada pal

>not grasping the concept of losing something but still being granted the winning position because of manipulation in complex environments.

Jesus, is this going to be like a wedding thing, where the madman is about to be appointed and you burst in shouting, WAIT WAIT, I OBJECT, then all of America congratulates lil' ol' (you) for saving the world, and you get a gold (((star))) and some cake

Why haven't Clinton supporters just finally taken the plunge and killed themselves, we'd all be better off without the ignorance they spread

>saged and hidden

Because the economy would collapse without city people.

No we'd be fine without cali, waiting for that Escape from LA reality to roll in already

daily reminder the old cunt is never going to be president

>implying we don't want a shitstorm

>cant accept the fact I lost

you get the pic

A world full of tattoed, methhead, missing teeth rednecks is what you want?

>No we'd be fine without cali

No you wouldn't. Rural and suburban retards depend entirely on globalized cities to survive.

You are a parasite.

You lost... time to go back to Mexico shitskins

No a world full of sane people who don't lose their shit if you don't call them they is what I want, you fucking special snowflake fuck

Fuck you, Russia has nothing but their rusty missiles that won't even leave the launch pad. We could fry their entire conventional force in a matter of hours and anyone who isn't a brainless pantshitter knows this.

One thing we do agree on, left and right: Obama fucking sucks.

Fucking pussy!

If he had any balls, he'd nullify the election and get on the horn telling us he will not let a Russian asset take office.

We could then put down the few disgruntled pantshitters who rise up and be done with this mess. If the army won't obey, he could call in NATO to suppress neonazi "patriot" trash.

Of course, that would be way too easy, and way too sensible.

Thanks to Obama's incompetence, we have a foreign owned toddler all but guaranteed to take power in nine days.

Fuck, I miss Hillary so much.

yeah those closed down auto and steel plants along with unprofitable coal mines sure would make up for the profitable states going under

this is what drumpfags actually believe

too bad illegals and dead people didn't vote in the right states huh?

fuck off OP

Sage

No we'd really be fine without cali leaf. Stick to talking about your own problems.

I live in dfw... qq more

Don't act like democrats have ANYTHING to do with any of those, that type of stuff is the stuff democrats hate, they hate success.

Russian stooge? Nigga, Shillary ran a financial enterprise with russian oligarchs/gangsters, she was congratulated by Huma for causing riots in the Middle East, leading to thousands of deaths. Remember "Innocence of Muslims"? Those ones.

Looks like someone is trying to slide Sup Forums with these shitty bait threads. I wonder why? Might be because the MSM just got BTFO

>No we'd really be fine without cali

No, you really wouldn't.

You're embarrassed?

If it fell into the ocean tomorrow the whole world would be better off, fucking leaf

>manipulation
We have the electoral college for a reason.
States are diverse. Putting control into megacities who have more voting power than huge swaths of the country is dumb.

If wishes, were horses, beggars would ride. You lost get over it.

>world full of sane people

Serious question here. Answer seriously faggot.

You DO realize that the left has just as many sane people as the right?.

You do realize that both sides mirror each other right?. The niggers we have are your upper white class assholes doing fucked up shit and hiding behind money and also the KKK scum you guys have.

We have a lot of intelligent well behaved people on the left. If you were to get rid of the left you'd get rid of a lot of good people. If you want to keep your scum portion of the right then you're being unfair. We could easily wish the same for your side to be gone and still be left with our assholes.

Getting rid of any single side doesn't solve anything.

>We have to live in this dark reality
Don't you mean dank reality?

Sorry sweetie. She should have protected her emails. ;^)

>CNN BTFO as fake news = "national embarrassment"

3 M I L L I O N

I live in Cali and thus state itself is a parasite.

You seem to be implying a national shitstorm is a bad thing. This is good. Adversity brings great change, makes people reevaluate themselves and their beliefs. Without a shitstorm every now and then, our civilization would stagnate and self destruct.

>automation doesn't exist
>alternative energy sources don't exist
why do you repubshits want to stay stuck in the 1950s?

the embarrassment is the fun part. this is what we voted for. we like Trump making everyone look like fools.

Popular vote was only in CA mostly, and when you look at protests in California, every one of them has a sea of Mexican flags, the only American ones are being burned.

How on earth is that a mandate for America?

Illegal America "Make America Mexico Again"
SAY POPULAR VOTE ONE MORE TIME MAGGOT, AND I WILL SMACK YOU WITH A MEXICAN FLAG FROM THE HORDES OF ILLEGAL CALIFORNIA VOTERS"

Hillary lost the WH, Senate, House, Supreeme Court and 1000+ State legislator seats.

The Dems were washed out of government, A LANDSLIDE.

The Dems have to go back 1920s to find when they were blown out so bad.

The CNN/MSNBC media lie to you, taking about a popular vote that is not even recognized by the election, it is just a "factoid' after thought.

There is no "path" to the popular vote. And there is no path for the Dems to win again without the Blue Wall in the North that requires White Blue-Collar voters, and you can't win them back by calling them racist after they elected Obama twice.

The Dems are Doomed. An 'amateur', 'child' will deliver more than they could in decades.
----------------------------

YOU ARE BLINDED BY THE MSM LIES.

He's not even taking a salary, wants term limits and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down because SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

TRUMP HAS NO OWNER$

The team he assembled are all OUTSIDER CHAMPIONS who will only be loyal to him. They are a powerhouse of tools he will use to slice and dice the globalist roots, the owner's ~~strings~~ *ropes* on all the other politican wolves on the hill. The GOP and Dems are both owned by the globalists, they are both against Trump.

I don't have to answer anything seriously, I like the world owe you nothing faggot

America would be significantly better off without California and it's swarm of illegals that suck off the government's tits.

Go back to futurology.
People are losing their jobs now over shitty trade deals.

If this cunt won, legit we would be in WW3 by now, and most pol/acks would be dead from nukes

Nice, putting words in my mouth I never said, when will you fucks change your shit playbook?

Go home, shill. She's done. Keep crying

>Cali leaves
>Rest of the US is forced to reestablish their economy
we have plenty of people in the red states that want work (flipping burgers isnt work). Plenty of business opportunity and manufacturing potential for entrepreneurs to establish themselves.

>id
>G0
Even Kek says OP needs to go.

>here is what happened, and it's scary

>I don't have to answer anything seriously

No. You're absolutely right. It's your god given right to look like a dumbass that can't defend your opinions if that's what you choose to do.

Congratulations for exercising your right and looking like a fool.

>Day of the rake when
The rural areas, though more uneducated focus more on primary and secondat sector production, rather than higher paying yet fundamentally useless tertiary and quaternary production.

Lose the primary sector, the country starves.
Lose the terriary sector, the country is poorer yes, but still self sufficiant.

And with poorer people generally making up the militias of the world, Im sure America could keep its' military dominance

>Tldr You are wrong o' leafshill

I am a single issue voter. I vote for the person who will acknowledge my gun rights.

10/10 bait. Made me respond.

In a Clinton deserves to be president thread? Maybe in a thread that matters, I'm here to shitpost

are you suggesting that we should be embarrassed because the MSM published an unverified (and, indeed, false) hitpiece on someone who they've been consistently been publishing unverified hitpieces about?
why? why should i be embarrassed that CNN and buzzfeed are full of shit? tell me. pls explain.

Rural/Suburban ubermench >>> urban filth

Therefore, the constitution dictates:

Rural/Suburban votes > urban votes

REEEEEE

REDNECKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DRUMPF IS RAPIST REEEEEEEEEEEEE

RUSSIA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT WAS HER TURN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily reminder that this faggot is a shill from /qa/

I don't give a shit what you have to say anymore. You made it clear you want to look retarded. Mission complete. You're retarded.

But if we let her win, we wouldn't have the glory of laughing at you and your faggot thread while you cry now would we?

saged

>Rural/Suburban ubermench
you mean those people who lost their jobs because they're too stupid to retrain to something useful and occupy their time with exploding meth labs and moonshine stills? lol

That's great because I never gave a fuck about what you had to say either. Your side is shit and lost and continues to throw a fit because of it. Just kill yourselves already we're tired of the tears

You are literally begging city people to give you jobs.

I don't give a fuck about losers. Shut the fuck up. You lost.

I heard your president lied to you?. He already said Mexico isn't paying for the wall. Is that true?.

Does a retard know they're retarded?. That's a serious one. Are you aware you're brain damaged? or are you completely unaware?.

But she didnt

>I heard your president lied to you
your VPN is fucking up user your flag is still American

No.

You will not silence me or the American MAJORITY who voted against Donald Dumbfuck.

No racist Trump.

No KKK.

No fascist USA.

He's not my president. He's yours.

My president will be Obama until another another democrat is elected.

Answer my question please.

>jobs relocated by globalist elite = stupid employees

You retarded shill. Even if you were right, they're still superior to you urban project dwelling scum.

Yeah the people made a deal with Iran, created a stupid cluster fuck mess of a healthcare system, sent more troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, got us involved in almost every middle east country and passed all those executive actions.
Right.

>My president will be Obama until another another democrat is elected.
That's pretty pathetic since he's the worst president since Carter.
>Answer my question please.
No

comet pingpong owner confirmed.

>muh globalism
yawn

It was HER turn God damnit! It's not fucking fair!

Fuck the world, and fugg you too. You couldn't survive our memes

t. 101st Memetic Psyops Division

Well why can't you create your own fucking jobs if you're so smart?

>Seriously is everyone in this country a panzy little bitch?

Nope, just those who bend the knee to King Nigger and victim-worship culture. Had Trump lost, I would've been disappointed but I would've also pack up my bags & left the cuntry while I still can because there was a very real posibility that a Hillary presidency would devolve into a Communist like state which wouldn't even allow us to leave if we wanted to.

What I fucking hate about the current crop of Americans is how they think they can get anything they want in the world just from sitting on their ass & crying. It's about damn time that we finally stand up and start smacking the shit out of these fools.

The rest of Murica has been putting up with their whining long enough. The recent Pissgate debacle is the point where I'm finally snapping.

I can't stand these corporate so-called babies anymore. They said they were going to flee to Canada, but they can't even do that because they're nothing but shit and their words mean nothing.

because of millions of government regulations and ACA making it impossible to start a small busines

>That's pretty pathetic since he's the worst president since Carter.

Fair enough, I can't tell you how Trump will compare since he hasn't been president yet but I can tell you he is UNDOUBTEBLY and absolutely positively the most irresponsible, childish, immature, disgraceful president elect that has ever existed.

I hope Hillary smells toast pretty soon.

lol

>Just literally amirite?
Fuck off, you know that I didnt say that, so you dodged the point and strawmanned

Lemme do this in nursury/reception speak
-People need food and water to live
-Poor people do easier jobs, like farming
-They make food that people need to be alive

-People don't need Human Resources or Stock Markets to survive
-Rich, clever people become Human Resources and Stock Brokers
-They do Human Resources and Stocks which people dont need to be alive

Can I get a response, or you just gonna keep on strawmanning?

Sure user sure, tell me more about his xenophobia and his racism, I'm sure this time I'll come around to your utopian false reality you've created for yourself

Pokémon GO and hang yourself.

We did. The jobs are already coming back and the inauguration hasn't even happened yet

>The one where a rapist, a maniac, and a Russian stooge continues to insult journalists on live TV in between his daily rampages on Twitter.

Everything went according to the plan. Hillary would be the most boring president in history. Great times are ahead.

Hillary CONCEDED, she GAVE UP. Even if Trump only got 1 more vote than the other candidates, he still won because Hillary TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN.