I just returned from Israel. I spent two weeks there. Can you tell me why do we hate the guys again?

I just returned from Israel. I spent two weeks there. Can you tell me why do we hate the guys again?

They were very friendly and nice people who are always ready to help you and each other. Nations should learn a thing or two about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
youtube.com/watch?v=cHSumNdWACc
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U are a fucking slav cunt. Lying jew, even russians are better than your kind

Just got back from slovakia, my shit froze.

And yet you didn't tell me anything which would make me think they are bad. I will def. return as soon as possible.

Yeah it is pretty cold here now.

Because idiots tend to confuse us with the globalist kikes (S-s) who belong in the oven.

No one is buying your bullshit on Sup Forums

Funny, you faggots have been buying our bullshit for 3000 years now.

Because they're a bunch of "ma holocaust, goyim" motherfuckers.

You guys worship G-d though right?

Truth. Christians are all your rightful puppets.

>Nations
>Not wanting to say Goyim
>What did he mean by this

>No one, according to Heller’s portrait, struggled with the unreality of Objectivism more than Rand herself. She wept, throughout her life, at the world’s refusal to conform to her ideal vision of it. Although she claimed that “one must never attempt to fake reality in any manner,” she repeatedly withheld or distorted facts to feed her own mythology. (When she died, in 1982, none of her followers even knew her real name.) She carried on an increasingly toxic sexual affair with a married disciple 25 years her junior; when he had his own affair with a younger woman, Rand slapped him, excommunicated him, and falsely accused him of embezzlement. Her special brand of reasoning led her to some unreasonably ugly positions—e.g., that homosexuality is “disgusting” (which caused gay Objectivists to pretend to be straight); that Native Americans, having failed for millennia to create a heroically productive capitalist society, deserved to be stripped of their land; that women are ideally “hero worshippers” who should submit themselves, body and soul, to great men. “I think I represent the proper integration of a complete human being,” Rand wrote while composing her magnum opus, Atlas Shrugged. After the book’s publication, however, she fell into a deep depression and chided herself for not being more like her ideal man. “John Galt wouldn’t feel this,” she wrote. “He would know how to handle this. I don’t know.” All of which makes her—if not an ideal person, or even really anything close—at least an ideal subject for a biography.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."

Are the rumors true about the Synagogue of......?

We should've nuked you in '73, goatfucker.

Remember whose God it is all along.

>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists
>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East

Remind me again why we hate the Israelis?

daily reminder west bank is rightful jewish clay

Because they are sick indoctrinated faggots

Judea belongs to the Jews, shocker isn't it.

Why don't you take a fucking shower?

Because Sup Forums is overrun with stormfags

I saw this video does the average person in Israel agree?

Israel should take back the Sinai and give it to the Palestinians.

underrated

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel.

We finally have a pro-Israel president in the White House. We need to meme Israel into true greatness.

Remember that a "great America" can't exist without a strong Israel.

#IStandWithIsrael

>Talmud

Ok, do you or most people you know dislike goyim, Christians, Americans?

MUH JOOS

Quads ruined by a FUCKING LEAF.

I only hate kebab. Must remove kebab.

lmao.
JIDF 1
106657017 0

Calm down, Chang.

Jews are our friends.

Alright, do you think Jews are the chosen people and you are superior to non-jews? Also do you accept converts?

My pleasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHSumNdWACc

As the Spanish say.

Oh Deus Meow.

I know it's just this video bugged me

LEAVE JORDAN BE!

Also, we should fuse flags, Jordan. Kinda complements our colors

underrated

why do israeli jews look more Mediterranean that pale western ashkenazi? I like it.

Don't worry your country is already greater Jordan

>LEAVE JORDAN BE!
literally only muslims care about the middle east

>Implying frogs aren't living in a mudslime cesspool

Hey everybody look. Turbo kike is back

(you)

Visit both countries or atleast read up on them before trying to make any snarky comment.

based

t. Mehmet

You are wrong. Did you know Jordan cares for their christian minority?

I used to bang this freaky jewish girl from when she was 16-19. Some of the most insanely hot smashing ever. She was fucking crazy though...Praise Moses!

I meet lots of tourists daily. Haven't met any who hadn't fallen in love with Israel.

Most will come back for second time.

i was only saying that you are probably a muslim

you're a bad troll

Do Jews think they are superior to non-jews?

Why are you defending your abuser?

Jews really are the dumbest group of people. Thet kept making the same mistakes over and over in their history and each time paid a hard price for their stupidity. They never learn from their mistakes. They're doing the same thing on this board for almost 10 years, trying to control and subvert Sup Forums, yet they always fail and they never learn. Your proxy threads and proxy posts won't ever work you middle east niggers.

>Dumbest group
>Win 20% of Nobel prizes yet

>hitler wasnt a puppet!

You're getting jew'd son

Yes i know. I tried to enlighten you of your misconception by trying to get you to read up on Jordanian christians. The country is in some aspects a functional mirror image of germany and I believe there is much to learn from it.

>infiltrate organization
>give 20% of prizes to yourself despite being

Yes they do.

You mean Jordan? The country consisting of a huge ass amount of refugees?

Also, thanks Ahmad. See you at Friday prayer, inshAllah.

Fuck off JIDF

Stop it with the nobel meme, you're making a fool of yourself. It's basically converted white jews giving prizes to other converted white jews for stolen or irrelevant ideas.

You're a people of liars and deceivers, just admit it. Stop being deluded

Your middle eastern beliefs are all trash.
Fuck you all.

>Implying Jordan would tolerate any believer of YHWH
>when they attacked their Jewish neighbors
>repeatedly

Sandniggers haven't changed much.

Neither has Germany, still cucked as usual.

No thanks, i prefer to not sniff men ass

what do you think Muslim prayer entails???

Nice try Moshe

We don't hate Israelis, we just hate jews.

Jews are the superior race you silly froggy untermensch. Jews will inherit the earth and you filfthy goys better start kissing their asses

I don't know about the far future, but in the near future the chinks will own NZ.

Same reason hitler made the germans hate the jews. Give the poor and uneducated people a scapegoat they can hate and they'll be contempt with themselves. Sup Forums is full of poor and uneducated people.

Religion is centered on finding the right thing beyond what is possible to derive ourselves.

Telling people what is right comes with explaining any abstract system, not just religion.

It's actually quite prominent in higher levels of academia, especially more theoretical fields like physics: "Because a few charlatans and so-called geniuses circlejerked some coinciding experiments that 90% of the population couldn't understand if they tried, and 99.9999% of the rest don't have the background to, we have to take their opinion as truth on how the world works!"

Guess what failed coloniser?
I am CHINK and we will make New Zealand our colony and finish the job you never did

I wouldn't worry about it

Just like for every religous person, that may be too personal and abstract to put into words.

Concerning the prayer this hive mind you might call religious people practices... well, unfortunately I think there isn't very much going on in those heads apart from what their preacher says. I don't really know

Muslim prayer is very collectivist, designed to instil a sense of community through faith of different peoples. The Umma (the Islamic people) is meant to be a new super-nationality crossing all ethnicities to defeat the kuffar.

Christian and Jewish prayer on the other hand is very individual, it's done at the same time but is personal to each and every person.

Muslim prayer rituals are very cult-like

>Disputing science because you're too dumb to understand
"I can't understand therefore it's not true"

no I don't, I'm atheist.
Only the religious ultra-orthodox think that.

Iranian Zoroastrian here. I like Jews more than my own people, primarily because most of my people now act like Arabs, name their kids after Arabs and follow some Arab pedophile but still claim not to be Arabs. I have hope that the Jews will save the zoroastrians from the Muslims as the zoroastrians saved the Jews from Christians.

Be proud of who you are even if you're a Degenerate

nothing to be proud of in Iran's case. Look up how it looked in the 70's before the Islamic revolution.

Iran had so much potential
>Oilmonies
>Secular government
>Epic shah
>Western modernism with mild kebeb
Too bad they wasted it all away on a pointless revolution

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

This, how do you go from having one of the highest gdps per capita to being a backwards Arab shithole? Islam.

I went to Israel last year. Fucking excellent place

Turn off that proxy, jew

Yeah, but he was basically a crypto zoroastrian since he reintroduced nowrooz and basically got rid of Islamic influence in most national institutions. My dad would tell me about when he lived there and he said everyone knew that the Muslims would eventually fuck everything up as they've always done , they get violent if they don't get their way and if they do get their way it's basically open season on religious minorities.

This has always been Trump's only political goal. Just apply it to trade and immigration as well as defense.