TRUMP TAXES

why doesn't trump just release his tax returns? what is he hiding?

what would be worse:

>not as rich as he claims
>business dealings in russia

The Russian dealing because it's so obvious at this point.

Trump was born in Kenya

>doesn't have too
>nobody has too
>oh trump release your private financial information.

lol literally why? Grow the fuck up

Yeah politicians have nothing to hide goy!

He can't, he's under audit user. You heard this time and time again. Keep up.

Nobody has to show their private financial information I've been advocating not showing tax returns for decades it's just a way for lifelong politicians to shit on people with private wealth during the campaign

It's fucking stupid

>he's under audit user.

You mean just like Nixon who released his taxes under audit you lying faggot?

>private financial information for PUBLIC officials

You are just scared we will find out just how fucking dirty your boy Trump is and his Juden and Russian connections.

>I've been advocating not showing tax returns for decades

>decades

Get off the internet gramps.

You're trash and this post is literally 0 content trash. Next.

What I heard was that Trump hired Kenyan prostitutes to piss on each other where Obama was born

Hitler did nothing wrong

Why don't you release your tax returns?

i don't trust trump any more than i trusted hillary. he's done nothing to gain our trust. hiding behind an audit is disingenuous. trump has proven he'll say or do anything depending on the room.

i'm not president-elect retard

I think he came out pretty clear during the debates. He said there were loopholes that a lot of rich people abused to avoid paying taxes. He's using them because they were there, and they have been there for the thirty years that Hillary Clinton was secretary of state and made no movements against it. Of course, a lot of people wouldn't see anything wrong with Hillary for enabling Trump to dodge taxes, they would just hate Trump.

I don't think hillary should release her info either
NOBODY SHOULD

Not an argument

You just be 18 or older to post faggot

Why does everyone want his tax returns now.. you all sound like crazy birther conspirators now! CRAZY!!!!

you don't think that the american public has the right to know about potential conflicts of interest ?

The American public has no right to anyone's private financial information

>implying the president can have a conflict of interests.

When is the audit expected to be over?

He is right though. During & after WWII many smart/high-ranking Nazi's were brought to America, known as Project Paperclip.

>Wernher von Braun, one of the architects of the Apollo program, was a Nazi scientist brought to the U.S. in secret in 1945.

>Nazi scientists who were working on a bubonic plague weapon for Hitler were brought to the USA.

>88 Nazi scientists arrived in the United States and were promptly put to work for Uncle Sam.

>American Psychological Association was started by some of these Nazi Scientists.

Many of the children today have Nazi grandparents and they are corrupt as hell. Their Nazi grandparents create up fake stories of being jewish or thrown into concentration camps.

Practically everyone in Washington D.C. is in bed with the CIA(a nazi organization).

Don't worry. Some patriot at the IRS will leak them.

Soon.

i am hoping this to be true. random numbers confirm?

No one cares. No one has ever cast a vote one way or the other based on a candidate's tax returns. The American people obviously didn't care this election. I just hope this releasing of tax returns ust fades away. No one fucking cares. And rightfully so, they're the candidates personal income taxes - the keyword being personal - it's none of anyone else's business.

>When is the audit expected to be over?

8 to 4 years from now