OOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEY

OOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEY

OMG, Trump is Literally Hitler.

THE HOLOCAUST IS BAD

No. They literally do not.

He was referencing the nazi surveillance and spy agencies and their use for political purposes. Nothing to do with the holocaust.

Talks about Nazi's use of propaganda

>Nobody is allowed to use the Nazi's but us, goyem!

>Trivializing a hoax

>"trump is literally hitler"
>ok
>"the CIA leaking fake piss showering story is literally something the nazis would have done"
>NO!!

Hitler did nothing wrong

Beat me to it

Isn't this the same group that calls Pepe a Nazi hate symbol? Talk about trivializing antisemitism.

>Media: trump is literally hitler guys
>claps and cheers

>Trump: the media and intelligence agencies are almost on par to using nazi tactics
>you bigot your making the holocaust worth less

Wew lads what time line is this?

The only trivalization of the whole thing is that we didn't finish the fucking job.

Oh vey, the Germans have given us $60 billion in reparations, but somehow there are still starving holocaust survivors. Give us your shekels goyim or you are literally Hitler!

The best timeline.

>Trump says he loves Israel and wants to help protect the Jews from Muslims
>Media reports that Trump is a Nazi and wants to start a second Holocaust

Fake NEWS

Merchant thread?

the lugenpresse is at it again

The jew is a master of psyops.

From an earlier age I always suspected there was something wrong with the mindset that promoted victimhood. The mindset that said "Rather than improve my own, I want parts of what you have built for yourself. Rather than imitating your success, I want to invade it" which was essentially the crux of the integration movement.

In my youth, however, I was so thouroughly immersed in misleading and downright false narratives, the confusion so intense that I couldn't even recognize fuckery let alone call it out.

MLK was a puppet of the jew, for the purpose of pushing professional victimhood, and creating identity crises, to the end of creating maximum exploitability for the black american community, which was the most vunerable american subculture. Then the jew pushed feminism to utterly cripple the black community.

Jews have exploited the black community to an absolutely appalling degree, and throughout history has thus indirectly caused a level of suffering that dwarfs the holocaust on a cosmic magnitude. MLK was a major modern agent of their psyops and puppeteering, which is why he is treated as a near prophet by the jew controlled mainstream american narrative.

We need to stop celebrating MLK. We need to take down his statues and memorials. We need to rename his streets and high schools. We need to remove his name from the history books. His name and likeness is a symbol of black oppression, but not in the way most people think. MLK and his ideology were a personified admission of inferiority. We need to move forward with a new way of thinking, a paradigm shift for the new century.

Look me up on facebook

Ethnic Americans
@ethnicamericana

Threadly reminder the holocaust never happened, but it should happen again.

The holocaust trivializes itself with the gas chambers joke

I laughed when there was a television in the gas chamber in this show

Haha, naughty