Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aximI1JPHDY
youtube.com/watch?v=1IDF-8khS3w
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
twitter.com/colinjones/status/819230504025260036/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t-thats not appropriate
Fucking kek.

>trump doesn't need to talk to CNN f he doesn't want to Its his press conference not a congressional hearing

Love him even more. Fuck off CNN.

checked for interesting digits

>but muhh rights as luhgitamit gurnahlist

In 2017, being accurate is out of control

>Censoring the media
>Won't allow people to freely speak at a press CONFERENCENTER
>Insults people who just want to ask him a question and bullies them into submission

Tell me again how he's not literally Hitler

WOOOO trump is the man

Fake news nu-mmale getting fucked in the ass by Trump.

I love it.

>Trump complains about rudeness

Interrupts how many fucking times again?

He complained about rudeness and interrupted all the time himself.

LUGENPRESSE BTFO

>invited to trumps pres conference
>he chooses not to take your question

That's completely fine you retard

where is this from?

trumps lingual jiu jitsu is impressive
is there any real defense

So maybe the people he was interrupting should have told him "quiet. no. Don't be rude" rather than just letting him interrupt with impunity

but it would seem all his opposition was more interested in virtue signalling and good feels than actually winning.

Fuckin mint.

Don't fight him

seeing it written is very different from hearing it live. The reporter seems reasonable here.

Instead, he was shouting over all the other reporters demanding the right to ask a question, and Trump told him no, he was stammering and shouting at him. Trump told him not to be rude.

I made it up.

Fucking love this man.

youtu.be/aximI1JPHDY

Trump could only hope to be as great a man as Hitler. I have to admit he's off to a great start though. Fuck the lugenpresse

>CNN spends all election talking shit about trump

>Trump returns the favor

I see no problem here.

this is karmic justice.

(((CNN))) sensationalist douchebag is being unruly and gets verbally assaulted
youtube.com/watch?v=1IDF-8khS3w

He got applause when he called CNN fake news. That's pretty telling.

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

>That's not appropriate
Says the guy how is interrupting another reporter
>Trump is a fascist who is limiting free speech
The CNN tard literally prevented the other reporter (whom Trump called on) from speaking freely.

Trump, even if you aren't a great President, please keep doing stuff like this.

That whole #FakeNews thing did turn out so well for CNN

>>Censoring the media
removing them from a private event that they got invited to is not censorship.

fuck off retard.

>CNN
>Asking Trump anything but loaded questions about being literally Hitler

He is right to ignore them and drive their company into the ground. They are FAKE NEWS

If a FOX news journalist spoke like that to Obama, he would get fired, and every media outlet would write articles about how ashamed he should feel for speaking that way to the President. Fuck I hate CNN.

Once he starts gassing jews he can be literally Hitler, and it will be a good day.

You stupid fucking cuck. A free press doesn't mean they can force someone to take their stupid fucking questions.

The next 8 years will be amazing.

Trump needs to put these leftist shills out of business so he can start his own media organization, that way we can get the facts straight from him and no one else.

>You are fake news
>[AUTISTIC SCREECHING INTENSIFIES]

I have never been more proud of my vote for this man.

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton 646 Clinton documents.

CNN has smeared Trump the entire election and it's clear they have an axe to grind after he humiliated them time and time again (remember that hotel ad shit?). You knew the reporter was going to ask some vindictive loaded question and that he was being an ass to the others by talking over them.

#CNNdid9/11 lets get this trending.

Can we take a moment of silence for the people who are living in a Hillary / CNN controlled American timeline?

Seriously? CNN must have given Trump the most free coverage, bringing on supportive pundits, than any other news station. CNN has been riding off Trump harder than FOX

>thats not appropriate
>Talking to the president as if hes 2 years old

The arrogance of these spoiled media outlets

Donald Trump is gaslighting all of us.

ITs aganst muh Constintoshum to not call on CNN

REEEEEEEEE

Wait until he sues them into oblivion.

>mfw

omg the horror!

Who gives a fuck about CNN? They are wrong all the fucking time. They were crying in their beer the night Trump got elected. Fuck them.

>Tell me again how he's not literally Hitler
Search for denazification and how usa thinks hittler methods are good, they literally made the same thing but for removing nazies

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any fake news infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

As he was getting ready to pay he made a big show about going through his wallet before he dramatically pulled out a wad of 100-dollar bills
and flipped each individual bill back, sucking his teeth in an exasperated way and sighing really loud for each 100 until he came across a 20 and used it to pay. He then walked outside and did a little spin turn at the door he's a model or something, stepped into his limo and sat next to Melania. The last I saw was him snapping his fingers at Melania and motioning down to his crotch, her head lowering down and disappearing out of view as the limo sped off.

Lol the text in OP is horseshit, it makes it look like the reporter wasn't being an assblasted leftie faggot talking over others and interrupting who is going to be our fucking President.

That has literally nothing to do with rudeness

Trump is a very rude president, to deny that is absolute idiocy

Let's cut the shit.

It is impolite to interrupt someone when they are in the middle of a sentence, and you know it.

You wait till they are done, then you say, "Interview canceled".

Simple. But that wasn't good enough for Trump. He had to throw a tantrum.

cnn BTFO!

>Text leaves out the part where Trump says this faggot was being rude because he was talking right over another reporter that had the floor
WEW

>Call Trump literally Hitler
>Throw as many shit "reflections" of Hitler and muh 1933 out as possible
>Lose
>Be unironically more unpopular with normies than Hitler and the Nazis
>Better press harder on the Hitler thing
>CNN

>CNN
>supportive of Trump
you can't be fucking serious

Correct. All he had to do was the guy finish the first sentence and then say the interview was over.

He needs to grow up. He's 70 years old and acts like he is 5.

nice pasta

Fucking pottery.

He's such a dick he can't even get FOX to like him.

He has to go to Breibart which is totally not fake news, lol.

Oh, is that how you do it when someone has been slandering you from the get go? Is that how you do it when the faggot asking the question keeps interrupting YOU at your own fucking conference, and blocking other reporters from asking questions too?

You kikes are hilarious. I didn't even vote for Trump. I'm going to be laughing my ass off for the next 8 years thanks to mongoloids like you.

>implying being literally Hitler is bad

That's an edited transcript. Where's the segment inbetween saying he's being rude and preventing the other lady from speaking?

Why even bother publishing a redacted transcript of a televised event?

holy fugg, how can you not love this?

twitter.com/colinjones/status/819230504025260036/video/1

>how dare he not take our question IM FUCKING CNN
yeah m8 just neck urself

He asked someone else and CNN guy interrupted.

the audacity of these fucking (((journos)))

>you MUST answer my QUESTIONS!!

>I AM IMPORTANT!!

>Lolol, Breitbart iz Faek News
>Fox News and CNN don't like Trump because he's a big ol meanie

Man, you liberals lack foresight and hindsight. It's very zen but extremely pathetic

I'm sorry was this an interview? Looks like a press conference that had more than that one reporter there. The only faggot being rude there was the reporter, who knew he wouldn't get a question, but kept trying to talk over the other reporters to make a point.

What you brain dead faggots don't understand is that the past 8 years, we've seen a free for all attack by the media on the foundation of the United States. You twist them into meaning something completely different, to fit your way of doing things. Freedom of the press doesn't mean he has to answer shit, just like the second amendment doesn't mean I can shoot you in the face for no reason. Yet, lefty faggots such as yourself think that freedom of the press DOES mean someone has to answer some cuck journalist's questions, and the second amendment DOES mean I can shoot you in the face (which is why you assholes want to abolish it).

Fuck your stupid Twilight Zone world.

>Tell me again how he's not literally Hitler
He is Donald Trump.
btfo

How the fuck does the behavior of the interviewer negate the fact that as a human being, his behavior and manner of conducting himself is the fucking textbook definition of the word rude. He has proven his rudeness time and time again before this interview.

Way to prove you're an illiterate fucking retard. Kill yourself at the earliest opportunity.

America needs rude right now, thats why he won the fucking election in the first place - because of tiptoeing thoughpolicing liberals getting assblasted about every little problematic fucking thing said by anyone

Being rude to someone who is being rude to you is wrong? You're the definition of a fucking cuck. Oh my shitting lords.

TOP FUCKING KEK.

Trump won and will be your next president, there's not much you can do or say anymore that will out troll that. But please, keep throwing a shitfit for the next 8 years. Just adds to the schadenfreude.

You know what? The first part of this pasta fits Trump better then any one else that's ever been inserted.
The attempted theft of milk not so much, but insulting people who are being a douche is right on there.

is this supposed to be greentext sarcasm? because it's absolutely true

Can you go one post without screaming cuck like an autistic little faggot?

Yes, being rude to someone who is being rude does not make you not rude. Is Trump wrong to be rude here? Absolutely not, the reporter was being a shithead in the first place.

THAT STILL DOES NOT CHANGE THE FUCKING MEANING OF THE WORD RUDE YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

Pick up a fucking dictionary, look the word up. Since you probably don't own one, Google "Rude", read the definition. Think you can manage that buddy?

As soon as you're done, fucking drink a gallon of bleach. The global average iq will raise at least 20 points without your stupid ass bringing it down.

Keep crying libcuck, the tears are delicious.

Trump owned CNN like a boss, get over it.

Now go back to sucking Trudeau's miniature cock.

Whats amazing(ly retarded) about this poster, is the fact that he's trying to make an argument based on the definition of rude.

Please point out (in all caps if you wish), where I tried to tell you Trump isn't a rude dude. Show me my own words where I say "Trump wasn't rude". Oh, you can't, because you're a fucking moron.

You literally cannot comprehend words. It's fucking sickening to know that imbeciles such as yourself are out there voting.

>Trump says mean things
>Hitler annexes Sudetenland