Spain Hate General

Fuck Spain. They are infinitely worse than Canadians and Australians. Instead of being merely liberal, these fucks are actual Communists. Fuck you Spain.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110542/Gunman-screaming-Allahu-Akbar-opens-fire-Spanish-supermarket.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave Spain alone

Thanks

No, FUCK YOU americuck, and your retarded civilization.

OP is a cuck.

Chill out man I love siestas

Fuck off.

This is now a Spain appreciation thread.

Fuck the Spanish language too.

Don't worry Spainbros, OP is a faggot

fuck them for trying to bring civilization to this violent shithole. Blood will always flow like water here, ese.

This thread again? I loved how the previous one turned into a Spain appreciation thread.

OP is the biggest cuck in Sup Forums right now.

>leaf

great country, we export trannies to them

Shut up nigger cukc.

How does a country turn communist without intervention by Jews? The population is full of faggots that's why.

>tfw America is the greatest empire in the history
>tfw you are the men responsible for the discovery of that continent

Go lose your entire country to Muslim invaders again. Not even white.

>implying fascism won't come back
>implying there are more commies than fascists in spain
btw fuck you too pal

We hate our commies too.

We need another war.

north america was discovered by the vikings you pleb

I wish. Falange goverment when?

Fuck you, you subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

they are a bit arrogant and condecending
at least we have Ronaldo cucking their shit up

Spain is my favorite Mediterranean country.

Spaniards are nice, decent, have a great outlook on life despite all the country's problems, they are incredibly easy to get along with and they have a warm sense of humor.

I love you, Spain.

WE WUZ

Soon, just redpill your friends and they will redpill theirs and thus we will make Spain an empire again

This. The fascists are a huge silent majority here. You'll see how trannies, fags and mudshits hang from trees and used as piñatas.

spain is cool, but spanish people are fucking perverts.

>at least they have Messi cucking their shit up
Fixed for you desu

the problem with spain is separatism which brings the country way left. just like scotland. but even even "proper spain" is turning left

Hating the countries that made up former Yugoslavia. Why? Don't you like the Croatians who helped you during the second world war?

our pets are gonna conquer you

Germany is my favorite Turkish state.

Turks are nice, decent, have a great outlook on life despite all the country's racists, they are incredibly easy to get along with and they have a warm sense of humor.

I love you, Germany

Yeah no.
All the people I know hate fascism. They are all politically correct.

Franco was based, what happened Spain you could have been the neo-Fascist state we needed

And I love you, Isle of Pakistan

>dislikes Galicia
explain

This problem has existed since the 20s in Catalonia.

Then this man appeared out of nowhere and basically said "It would be a shame if something happened to your precious Catalonia!"

I dunno man, some of the Spaniards I saw at Valle de los Caidos this summer seemed pretty fucking based tbqh.

Great place. It's got a gift shop too!

İnşallah kardeş, Yeni Almanya ;D canım benim

Franco was a Nationalist Catholicism and the Church got cucked by neo-liberals and fedoras.

>thatstings.png

Geography disadvantages desu. England/France/Itay and others got lucky because of natural land barriers. To be fair if it wasn't for the proximity to Africa they wouldn't have moor blood (but they do, ew)

I don't speak goat, but a happy new year to you too!

>90% of the population isn't fascist
You will soon see cold faces.

nice try cenk
true flag central band (gualda) is twice as wide as red ones

I don't understand you, Lamar. What are you trying to say?

Leave Spain alone, man.

Last time I went there, they made delicious kababs and the mosques are legit great to visit (not even memeing)

Great country, OP is a faggot.
Fuck you man.

QUINTS OF DISGUST

HITLER 2.0 WILL PUT YOU ALL IN DEATHCAMPS REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>again
They completely BTFO the Moors while Canadia is a multicultural paradise.

90% of Spain is Fascist, you will soon see cold faces for your words and hopes of Anti-Fascism.

>HITLER 2.0

Here's to hoping he'll prove more bullet-proof than v1.

Is getting raped for almost 300 years BTFO now? Cx

>Is getting raped for almost 300 years BTFO

You tell us in another 150 years :^)

Spain is one of the best countries in Europe. After Netherlands and Denmark ofc.

they are politicaly correct, but deep down they just want to be proud of being spanish and put order to things

No but kicking Muslims out of Europe and creating the Christendom with European supremacy I would say is BTFO

>implying well be around for that long
Hispano-Africa (formerly U.S.A.) forgot agriculture after the white man died out. Dirt cookies will become a staple cuisine.

The only ones I hate are Catalans, they're a bunch of smug assholes, that can't take bants.

I don't know. My society will not change so fast. We are already a mixed folk and we don't have industry or economy to develop

>we
You.

Well, that's true, we are rapebabies, but not a muslim country.

You tell me, Mr White.

>we are rape babbies
>not you are rape babbies or rape babbies are rape babbie but
>spaniards are rape babbies
This is impossible because the definition of a spaniard isn't a rape babby.,

>spelling 'babies' wrong over and over and over
>american edukashyun

>You.
He says from overseas...

I mean, a lot of people have lived in my country over the time. We are not like norwegians or swedes. We are not a "race". Just mediterranean shit.
This is not a critique, it's just reality. I can be fascist, but i cannot be racist as I have no race to be proud of

MEANWHILE, WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY IN EUROPE WHO KNOWS HOW TO ARREST MUDSHITS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110542/Gunman-screaming-Allahu-Akbar-opens-fire-Spanish-supermarket.html

That was a caso aislado racist dick

Did a Spaniard stole your girlfriend, Paco?
You've been baiting for the whole day.
I should know, I'm a useless NEET too.

>We are not a "race". Just mediterranean shit.
Iberian race exists, you are just not it, there is no we.

they are lazy cunts though, let's be honest

I wonder what percentage of the spanish population is native 'castizo' after all this time?

What are you talking about, the main compotent in Spain is native Iberian, just some rape babbies mainly concentrated in the south.

Why dont you google it you fucking mong. Fuck your retarded

romans left very little genetic compotent but is the 2nd highest, like at around 5-20%, main comptent in literally 50% Iberian+, to like 100% Iberian in some people.

This, everyone I know is like that here on the metropolitan area of Barcelona, which is HUGE.

Fuck off OP, Spain is based.
Not God tier like Portugal, but they're cool nonetheless.

Are you a Mexican? For some reason beaners hate Spain.

>Burger being butthurt by them making Mexicans.

Fugg Sbain :D